He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

The costs will increase. Not decrease.
Hospitals, schools and prisons are very expensive and non productive

Whereas spending money on enforcing the law removes illegals and gives a cost saving

Lawyers are expensive. A vast majority of the cost of executing a prisoner is in legal fees for the appeals. Both sides are paid for by taxpayers.

The same is true of immigration court. And the hearings can take years.

And let’s not forget that the Supreme Court recently sided with Immigrants on that process.

So most of them will not be deported. And the expense won’t go down. It will increase as hearings are held and minor technicalities by overworked ICE agents try and get every document right for the first time in their careers.

Again. There is a historical solution. But you’ll never accept it.

Well according to the Government there are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens from all origin nations.
Thats a number that was bullshit when it was first used 20 years ago

I cant know for sure

But neither can the incompetent pinheads in government who refuse to even put the citizenship question on the census

So we are going to debate the issue based upon the numbers. “I don’t know.”

OK. Well let’s try this. Basic math. If your silly number of 30 million plus is right then roughly ten percent of the American Population are illegal immigrants.

Realistically speaking. We’ve lost. There are roughly 1.3 million cops in the country. That is badge wearing gun toting with the power of arrest including city, county, state, and Federal Authorities. That means they outnumber the cops twenty to one.

If you include the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. I am talking Active Duty, Reserves, and National Guard. We are including supply clerks and Chaplains Assistants. We are talking everyone in uniform. You can come up with another 1.3 million.

That includes bakers on Carriers and Sonarmen on Subs. We are counting all of them.

We are still outnumbered by a ratio of at least ten to one.

Now. It is absolutely true that it is impossible to round up all the guns in this country. There are just too many.

How do you propose we round up all the illegals? We could put everyone. I mean every military and cop at double arm interval on one side of the country and spend a decade walking forward checking the immigration status as they moved. By day what? Five? There wouldn’t be anyone left alive to keep walking.

But let’s pretend we could do it. Let’s pretend we could do that right now. We could round up your imaginary 30 million plus. If it cost $100 to ship then home, and it cost way more than that, that would be $3 Trillion. Or about half the federal budget. If it cost $500 to send each of them back that would be $15 trillion. Or about three years worth of the Federal Budget.

That doesn’t include salaries for cops and military. That is just plane tickets home for the illegals. That doesn’t include food, housing, anything for the people doing the checking.

Starting to see the problem yet?

And while you are marching across the nation more illegals will be appearing behind you. If you start on the East Coast then Asian, African, and European, illegals will be emerging from containers and integrating into society behind you.

Do I need to continue?

Stop giving them benefits and stop giving their kids citizenship and start deporting them.

In time, the problem will decline.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, to stop new ones from entering.

Oh FFS. First. The law of this land is plain. Anyone born here is a citizen. The term is Natural Born Citizen. One of the requirements for being President is to be a Natural Born Citizen.

Second. A wall is viable. But useless without guards. And we don’t have a tenth of the Border Patrol Officers we would need to guard the wall. Otherwise building it is a jobs program for political favorites. In simpler terms. A waste of time and money.

Third. As I have explained rounding them up is an exercise in futility. As far as benefits go, the other Conservative idiocy of Abortion would outstrip the money spent on the illegals kids by a factor of three. Or more.

The answer is obvious and historically speaking has already worked. But some just won’t see it.

The law is an abuse of the law. Your complaints about the wall is silly. Deportations would totally work, and could be done at a reasonable cost.

Ok. How can deportations be done in a cost effective manner.

1. Focus on the ones that law enforcement come in contact with, first. That is easy peasy. And gets criminals out of here.

2. Focus on the ones that easy to catch second. Check the rooster of political action groups in favor of illegal aliens, or face book posts, shit like that.

3. Targeted operations in high density areas, where the numbers caught would be high and easy.

4. Warn them if they come back. all their assets will be seized the next time.

DO that, in combo with sealing the border and the problem will start to improve.

You still haven’t explained how deportations can be done in a cost effective manner.

Sure I did.

Ok. Let’s be honest. A pleasant change.

45% of illegal immigrants are from places other than Mexico. Let’s say Honduras for a family of five.

The cheapest flight I’ve found is about $200 per seat. So a thousand dollars.

And those from China would cost about $900 per person.

We can’t just bus those people to Mexico and send them across the border can we? Mexico won’t take them.

But wait. There is more. Care and feeding while in custody. Even if we ignore the immigration court process which takes years, we are still going to need to feed and house them aren’t we?

But let’s be honest. The Immigration Court is going to be involved. A couple years minimum while lawyers paid for by the taxpayers argue both sides of the case. So now care and feeding takes even more costs doesn’t it?

Now there have been cases where the home country refused to take the person. What then? Execute them? Or expect someone else to take them.

If you are honest, which I doubt, you should admit that everything is much more complex than you imagine it to be. You can waive all that nonsense if you want to shut on the Constitution. But why would that bother you?

And what about Babies born here? They are Americans by law. And that law was established a hundred and fifty years ago.

Shit on the Constitution. Damned thing keeps preventing you from doing what you want. Silly rights anyway.
Having a baby costs $9,000 to $17,000 min

A c-section costs $14,000 to $25,000

Education costs at least $6,000 per child per year

And that is the same whether they grow up to take a scarce hard-to-find job away from a citizen or become criminals and experience the revolving door of prison

Lawyers are expensive. A vast majority of the cost of executing a prisoner is in legal fees for the appeals. Both sides are paid for by taxpayers.
If we boot that murderer out of the country when he’s just a child we will never have to bear the expense of executing him

Which I think you understand

If we boot that murderer out of the country when he’s just a child we will never have to bear the expense of executing him

Which I think you understand

Ok. Which child is the murderer and which one is the Military Hero?

I would say you well know. But I seriously doubt you know much of anything.

Your problem has always been you label people based upon the worst examples. This is a trait of many through history. The Irish were nothing but drunken wife beaters. Of course they made up an inordinate number of cops and Federal Agents, as well as Firemen and other civil servants.

The Germans would rise up if we declared war on Germany in War One. Millions of them would fight within our borders for the Fatherland. Only they joined the Army and fought like hell in Bellau Wood.

It has never been true in history. And it isn’t true today.

When a White Guy kills people at work. Why don’t we do something about those violent Whites?
We do

They go to jail, hopefully for a very long time

What you are complaining about is the difference between a citizen and an illegal aliens

Both are not entitled to the same treatment

When a White Guy kills people at work. Why don’t we do something about those violent Whites?
We do

They go to jail, hopefully for a very long time

What you are complaining about is the difference between a citizen and an illegal aliens

Both are not entitled to the same treatment

You have ignored arguments you have no answer to. You’ve insulted those who risked everything and died for this nation. Then you harp about citizens. Pfui.

You have ignored arguments you have no answer to. You’ve insulted those who risked everything and died for this nation. Then you harp about citizens. Pfui.
I answered it you didnt like my reply

One illegal alien war hero does not make up an illegal alien murder

Plus there are far more illegal alien criminals including murderers than alien war heros

I hope all the jocks were waiting for him outside and gave him a real American beat down.
Yes, violence is the right wing way to deal with it. You forgot to mention that more guns would have helped the situation.

If he's so proud of mexico why does he live here?
You can live in the US but be proud of your heritage.

Mexico has nothing to be proud of unless you love the cartels.

Plus there are far more illegal alien criminals including murderers than alien war heros

And one white hero does not make up for hundreds of years of atrocities. So Whites have to leave the nation.

I hope all the jocks were waiting for him outside and gave him a real American beat down.
Yes, violence is the right wing way to deal with it. You forgot to mention that more guns would have helped the situation.

Ignorant reply.

Ignorant reply.

Alright then,tell me what's so great about Mehico?
I'll give them great food,other than that I got nothing.
...oh,I'll give them scenery. But since that scenery cant be used to increase Mehicos travel industry I'd say it's actually a negative because the gov is so corrupt they cant capitalize on it.

And one white hero does not make up for hundreds of years of atrocities. So Whites have to leave the nation.
Thats the dumbest bs I have heard recently

I know you can do better

Where to begin?

When you think of a brown skin illegal alien on uniform you think war hero

But when its a white person hundreds of years of atrocities comes to your mind

What an insult to your grandfather or great uncle

Forum List

Back