He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

“I just gotta represent,” Lopez explains, “I did it for my family. They came over here to give me a better future.”

Are his family members US citizens?
Sounds like he wasn't born here. Not positive though. He's still a Mexican at heart

He's too stupid to realize his parents left that shit hole to come to the US.

We should send him home. He can "represent" from Mexico.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.

“I just gotta represent,” Lopez explains, “I did it for my family. They came over here to give me a better future.”

Are his family members US citizens?
Sounds like he wasn't born here. Not positive though. He's still a Mexican at heart

He's too stupid to realize his parents left that shit hole to come to the US.

We should send him home. He can "represent" from Mexico.
There is a good chance his parents didnt come here legally, but we'll probably never know

They came over here to give me a better future.”
So if they didn't stay in Mexico to give a better future, maybe Mexico doesn't deserve any of the credit. Oh yeah, this is the age of taking all the wonderful benefits a country has to offer and then taking a knee to disparage that same country for oppression. Doesn't make any sense at all. Kudos to the administrator.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.
He knew exactly what he was doing. If he was graduating, he was not uneducated so the "he didn't know" excuse holds no water. Send him back to the country that he feels such love for but doesn't want to live in.

Didn't he know the dress code rules though?

Forum List

Back