He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

I hope all the jocks were waiting for him outside and gave him a real American beat down.
Yes, violence is the right wing way to deal with it. You forgot to mention that more guns would have helped the situation.

If he's so proud of mexico why does he live here?
You can live in the US but be proud of your heritage.

Mexico has nothing to be proud of unless you love the cartels.
Ignorant reply.

Alright then,tell me what's so great about Mehico?
I'll give them great food,other than that I got nothing.
...oh,I'll give them scenery. But since that scenery cant be used to increase Mehicos travel industry I'd say it's actually a negative because the gov is so corrupt they cant capitalize on it.
Your ancestors are not from Mexico so you would not understand.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.
Didn't he know the dress code rules though?
According to the article others wore pins and other less outlandish violations of the dress code, including Mexican, and they were not punished.

He made a mockery of the ceremony and "his country" and is now crying racism, because HE is special. And he is a "victim."
How sad that people would be so threatened by that flag over his shoulders. Scary stuff!

If it were an American Flag he worn, you would be piling up the oil soaked wood to burn him at the stake.
Nope not at all...and I can say that for a fact because I've attended graduations where students have done that very thing. Funny thing is........................I didn't clutch my pearls like you and your cult ilk would. :heehee:

That was in the past, before the party line decided that Nationalism was evul.
"That was in the past"....:heehee: You have no idea of when I am talking about. Amazing....truly amazing..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I have every idea what a lefty anti-American pos you are.
And.................here comes the name-calling...again. So predictable. :heehee:

Blah, blah, blah. Your claim is not credible.
Of course, you name-call when you fail so badly. :heehee:

Blah, blah, blah, your claim is still not credible.
Correll: I bet you'd freak out if you saw someone wear an American flag at a graduation.
Bodecea: Actually, I've seen people wear American flags at graduations. No big deal.
Correll: *sputter *sputter *name-calling
Bodecea: LOL
Correll: *sputter *sputter & *more name-calling

I made my point. You are reduced to lying to make yours. Which, btw, supports MY point about your lack of credibility.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.
Didn't he know the dress code rules though?
According to the article others wore pins and other less outlandish violations of the dress code, including Mexican, and they were not punished.

He made a mockery of the ceremony and "his country" and is now crying racism, because HE is special. And he is a "victim."
How sad that people would be so threatened by that flag over his shoulders. Scary stuff!

If it were an American Flag he worn, you would be piling up the oil soaked wood to burn him at the stake.
Nope not at all...and I can say that for a fact because I've attended graduations where students have done that very thing. Funny thing is........................I didn't clutch my pearls like you and your cult ilk would. :heehee:

That was in the past, before the party line decided that Nationalism was evul.
"That was in the past"....:heehee: You have no idea of when I am talking about. Amazing....truly amazing..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I have every idea what a lefty anti-American pos you are.
And.................here comes the name-calling...again. So predictable. :heehee:

Blah, blah, blah. Your claim is not credible.
Of course, you name-call when you fail so badly. :heehee:

Blah, blah, blah, your claim is still not credible.
Correll: I bet you'd freak out if you saw someone wear an American flag at a graduation.
Bodecea: Actually, I've seen people wear American flags at graduations. No big deal.
Correll: *sputter *sputter *name-calling
Bodecea: LOL
Correll: *sputter *sputter & *more name-calling

I made my point. You are reduced to lying to make yours. Which, btw, supports MY point about your lack of credibility.
I didn't lie. But you want to pretend that because I blew your accusation right out of the water. BOOM! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

*prepares for more name-calling in response*

Children. Children! This topic is not about:
Who lied?
You lied
He, she, they lied.
I'm fried?
You're fried!
That's because you lied.
lol!!!

Forum List

Back