“He renegotiated NAFTA and you didn’t is the point” — said Jake Tapper, putting pressure on Joe Biden.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Crazy Uncle Joe is losing the media.

TAPPER: Doesn't he deserve some credit for that? It's better, USMCA is better than NAFTA.

BIDEN: It is better than NAFTA. But look at what the overall trade policy has been, even with NAFTA [sic]? We now have this gigantic deficit in trade with Mexico. Not because NAFTA wasn't made better, because overall trade policy and how he deals with it made everything worse.

TAPPER: I guess my only point is: I'm a blue-collar guy sitting in Macomb County, Michigan, if I were that person.

BIDEN: Yeah.

TAPPER: I'm sitting here listening to your pitch and I'm thinking, "I like what he has to sell but he's part of the establishment that has been selling my jobs down the river. He supported NAFTA, he supported Most Favored Nation status for China and Trump renegotiated NAFTA and Obama and Biden didn't."

BIDEN: I'll tell you what we did do. We inherited the greatest recession short of a depression.... blah blah blah

The left is trying to yank him out of the nomination. Harlot Harris will become the candidate when Joe gets sent to the old folks home, for rest & rehabilitation. New VP candidate will be Louis Farrakan.

This is a positive for Joe Biden. Trump is letting Mexico and Canada take advantage of the US.

TAPPER: Doesn't he deserve some credit for that? It's better, USMCA is better than NAFTA.

BIDEN: It is better than NAFTA. But look at what the overall trade policy has been, even with NAFTA [sic]? We now have this gigantic deficit in trade with Mexico. Not because NAFTA wasn't made better, because overall trade policy and how he deals with it made everything worse.

TAPPER: I guess my only point is: I'm a blue-collar guy sitting in Macomb County, Michigan, if I were that person.

TAPPER: I'm sitting here listening to your pitch and I'm thinking, "I like what he has to sell but he's part of the establishment that has been selling my jobs down the river. He supported NAFTA, he supported Most Favored Nation status for China and Trump renegotiated NAFTA and Obama and Biden didn't."

BIDEN: I'll tell you what we did do. We inherited the greatest recession short of a depression.... blah blah blah

The democrats won concessions for the deal.

That was Reagans and Bush Sr bill wasn't it? Yep.

He said it was better, that all he could say about it, what is wrong with that.

What? Peppermint creamer in the break room?

The only reason your guy gets to try to brag about it.

This is a completely idiot line of discussion. It assumes that NAFTA 2.0 is so much "better" for American workers than the original NAFTA or that the new deal does so much more for the American worker than the original deal. It does NOTHING for American workers that wasn't achieved in the Trans Pacific Partnership which Trump pulled out of.

All of the changes to car production that Trump is crowing about was contained in the TPP. The real winner in Trump's NAFTA 2.0 is Canada.

If Tapper is claiming that renegotiating NAFTA was some big thing Trump did for the American workers, well he would be WRONG. And the workers know it. Trump claiming he is bringing all kinds of auto manufacturing back to the USA is just another bullshit Trumpian lie.

This is a completely idiot line of discussion. It assumes that NAFTA 2.0 is so much "better" for American workers than the original NAFTA or that the new deal does so much more for the American worker than the original deal. It does NOTHING for American workers that wasn't achieved in the Trans Pacific Partnership which Trump pulled out of.

All of the changes to car production that Trump is crowing about was contained in the TPP. The real winner in Trump's NAFTA 2.0 is Canada.

If Tapper is claiming that renegotiating NAFTA was some big thing Trump did for the American workers, well he would be WRONG. And the workers know it. Trump claiming he is bringing all kinds of auto manufacturing back to the USA is just another bullshit Trumpian lie.
Biden said it was better. Why do you think Biden is a liar?

How did I know you lied?

How did I know you lied?
In right wing fantasy, you are Always right?

How did I know you lied?
Not my doing that Trump made a huge trade deal that made America greater.

That was Reagans and Bush Sr bill wasn't it? Yep.

He said it was better, that all he could say about it, what is wrong with that.
Nafta was ratified in 1993, Dummy.

Slick was Prez.

Your delusions are astounding.

How did I know you lied?
Not my doing that Trump made a huge trade deal that made America greater.
He only got it passed due to concessions included by democrats.

Pretty bad when you are a democrat and get owned on CNN lol. But surprised Trump has had some tough questions from Chris Wallace and others this the first Time I seen Biden even challenged.

Forum List

Back