“He renegotiated NAFTA and you didn’t is the point” — said Jake Tapper, putting pressure on Joe Biden.

Crazy Uncle Joe is losing the media.

TAPPER: Doesn't he deserve some credit for that? It's better, USMCA is better than NAFTA.

BIDEN: It is better than NAFTA. But look at what the overall trade policy has been, even with NAFTA [sic]? We now have this gigantic deficit in trade with Mexico. Not because NAFTA wasn't made better, because overall trade policy and how he deals with it made everything worse.

TAPPER: I guess my only point is: I'm a blue-collar guy sitting in Macomb County, Michigan, if I were that person.

BIDEN: Yeah.

TAPPER: I'm sitting here listening to your pitch and I'm thinking, "I like what he has to sell but he's part of the establishment that has been selling my jobs down the river. He supported NAFTA, he supported Most Favored Nation status for China and Trump renegotiated NAFTA and Obama and Biden didn't."

BIDEN: I'll tell you what we did do. We inherited the greatest recession short of a depression.... blah blah blah

The democrats won concessions for the deal.
What? Peppermint creamer in the break room?
The only reason your guy gets to try to brag about it.
How did I know you lied?
In right wing fantasy, you are Always right?
Not my doing that Trump made a huge trade deal that made America greater.
He only got it passed due to concessions included by democrats.
Sure.

TAPPER: Doesn't he deserve some credit for that? It's better, USMCA is better than NAFTA.

BIDEN: It is better than NAFTA. But look at what the overall trade policy has been, even with NAFTA [sic]? We now have this gigantic deficit in trade with Mexico. Not because NAFTA wasn't made better, because overall trade policy and how he deals with it made everything worse.

TAPPER: I guess my only point is: I'm a blue-collar guy sitting in Macomb County, Michigan, if I were that person.

TAPPER: I'm sitting here listening to your pitch and I'm thinking, "I like what he has to sell but he's part of the establishment that has been selling my jobs down the river. He supported NAFTA, he supported Most Favored Nation status for China and Trump renegotiated NAFTA and Obama and Biden didn't."

BIDEN: I'll tell you what we did do. We inherited the greatest recession short of a depression.... blah blah blah

How did I know you lied?
List those concessions.

How did I know you lied?
List those concessions.
Read the thread, don't just appeal to ignorance like usual.

How did I know you lied?
List those concessions.
so, you can't list the concessions you claim Dims got put into the deal.

Got it.

How did I know you lied?
List those concessions.

Got it.
So you prefer to appeal to ignorance of the thread you are posting in. How typical of the right wing.

Ukraine joe is an idiot. He sold us out the same as O, shrubs and clinton did to us.

How did I know you lied?
List those concessions.

Got it.
So you prefer to appeal to ignorance of the thread you are posting in. How typical of the right wing.
While you lie to try to prop up Sundowners Joe.

Forum List

Back