He or she: UK's first transgender soldier

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
This a touching story of a man who became a woman but still held on to the fighting prowess of a man.

---

A transgender soldier made history, becoming the British Army’s first woman to be a front-line soldier. Formerly Ben, and now Chloe Allen, she follows in the footsteps of Captain Hannah Winterbourne – the first transgender officer.
Chloe, 24, from Cumbria, joined up in 2012 as Ben, serving the 1st Battalion of the Scots Guards. She has only been undergoing sex-change therapy for a month, but that already sets the record held for over 350 years since the British Army’s founding in 1660.

“It is a great honor to be able to make history and at the same time do my job, it’s just brilliant, I’m just looked at as a normal person,” Chloe told The Sun. “I’d love to inspire people to just come out and be themselves, as much as it’s a big bad world, it’s not as bad as what people think it is, and it’s easier when you’ve got your mates and your bosses behind you.”

Transgender soldier becomes UK’s first female combat officer

He's not a female. DNA doesn't lie, unlike the liberal media pushing this kind of crap.

Forum List

Back