He is honest, he cares about the average voter, and he is scary batshit

Wh
[ Yeah you sound like one trying to make someone do a bunch of work just so you can reject it out of hand. Played that game a few times myself.
Irrelevant. Your boy tanked when put to the test. This has nothing to do with me.
Whatever, you got anything on the actual topic?
Whatever?

This little intervention didn't work out too well for you, did it?

Oh, well... better luck next time.

Wh
[ Yeah you sound like one trying to make someone do a bunch of work just so you can reject it out of hand. Played that game a few times myself.
Irrelevant. Your boy tanked when put to the test. This has nothing to do with me.
Whatever, you got anything on the actual topic?
Whatever?

This little intervention didn't work out too well for you, did it?

Oh, well... better luck next time.
Whatever gets you through the night. Now say something topical and interesting.

...Whatever gets you through the night. Now say something topical and interesting.
Something topical and interesting.

========================

I was doing just that, before your boy decided to get feisty.

I wasn't the one who decided to go into Personal Attack-Dog mode and de-rail things.

Oh, by the way... next time you decide to try to intervene on behalf of one of your boys, I'd check the ground under my feet (the background and the context for the exchange) a little more closely, before jumping-in.

You didn't exactly make a good showing with this particular sortie.

Now, if you're quite through playing self-appointed Walkin' Boss on topical relevancy, as a lame-ass way to bail out of an untenable intervention...

This exchange has reached its long-overdue end.

And now can we get back to discussing bernie and his racist anti asian remarks? (Trumps are marginally worse) His bat shit tax proposals? 90% income tax forsooth!

...Whatever gets you through the night. Now say something topical and interesting.
Something topical and interesting.

========================

I was doing just that, before your boy decided to get feisty.

I wasn't the one who decided to go into Personal Attack-Dog mode and de-rail things.

Oh, by the way... next time you decide to try to intervene on behalf of one of your boys, I'd check the ground under my feet (the background and the context for the exchange) a little more closely, before jumping-in.

You didn't exactly make a good showing with this particular sortie.

Now, if you're quite through playing self-appointed Walkin' Boss on topical relevancy, as a lame-ass way to bail out of an untenable intervention...

This exchange has reached its long-overdue end.
That's neither topical or interesting.

So far Bernie is the candidate I least dislike. He appears to be honest though being an accomplished liar IS requisite for Democrat Party membership. Still, I think he could cause the greatest chaos in the shortest time and, since we're headed for chaos, we should do our all to make it happen in the most amusing way possible!

So far Bernie is the candidate I least dislike. He appears to be honest though being an accomplished liar IS requisite for Democrat Party membership. Still, I think he could cause the greatest chaos in the shortest time and, since we're headed for chaos, we should do our all to make it happen in the most amusing way possible!
Well, if Shrillary has to bail-out, and Joe decides to keep out after all, you may just get your wish.

And now can we get back to discussing bernie and his racist anti asian remarks? (Trumps are marginally worse) His bat shit tax proposals? 90% income tax forsooth!
Or how about we discuss reality? You ever listen to him rather than the ten second sound bites and out-of-context quotes in the conservative media?

Fortunately we don't have to choose from only Sanders and Clinton. We also have Republicans.

With all the candidates on show, Regan would vote for either Clinton, Christy or Bush...
I say he would vote Clinton because her husband balanced the federal books... The present day GOP talk about it but end up having Wars and spend it all on Military fighting guys he gave weapons too.. Blowing Trillions on Wars..
He thought Present day GOP Gun law was daft.

Fortunately we don't have to choose from only Sanders and Clinton. We also have Republicans.

With all the candidates on show, Regan would vote for either Clinton, Christy or Bush...
I say he would vote Clinton because her husband balanced the federal books... The present day GOP talk about it but end up having Wars and spend it all on Military fighting guys he gave weapons too.. Blowing Trillions on Wars..
He thought Present day GOP Gun law was daft.

I hope all the candidates are not on show. If they are, a couple need to start showing and more than a couple have shown too much. So far, none of the above.

Forum List

Back