He is honest, he cares about the average voter, and he is scary batshit

I think I could live with president Sanders than I could President Trump. Trumps long held beliefs are perfectly in line with Sanders, so it isn't that much of a stretch. Sanders is honest. Trump quite the reverse

Yeah, put Sanders in 1950 and he is a progressive populist republican, yes they actually existed in those days.
Progressives had to be more creative and conniving in those days.

Now the leviathan is big enough that it need no longer slink about.
Give it break, this evil force you fear is nothing more than regular people who work for living demanding that the "job creators" finally fulfill their self-chosen title. Senator Sanders way of talking about the issues is how just about all politicians used to talk when most of the voters personally remembered how the rich bankers fucked up America in the depression.
I wasn't referring to regular people. The leviathan isn't regular people.
Stop with the conspiracy theory shit, the progressive movement is entirely public and their goals are clearly stated unlike the plutocrats you trust with your life and livelihood.

Sanders needs to live in a real Progressive shithol for a month, then he can tells us about why its so great
Yeah, them shit holes like denmark, canada, finland, norway..
Wake us up, when Denmark, Canada, Finland or Norway are deluged with 12,000,000 fresh illegals.

Until then... apples & oranges.
They do have illegal immigrants, and when comparing the population to immigrant numbers, your post is idiocy.

Sanders needs to live in a real Progressive shithol for a month, then he can tells us about why its so great
Wake us up, when Denmark, Canada, Finland or Norway are deluged with 12,000,000 fresh illegals.

They do have illegal immigrants, and when comparing the population to immigrant numbers, your post is idiocy.
Fine.

Want to resort to personal attacks?

Then back up your Big Talk with numbers.

Give us the number of Illegal Immigrants in each of those countries, alongside their total population, and then give us a simple ratio of Illegals to Citizens in each.

Then stack those numbers up against the same numbers in the US - use an 11,000,000 or 12,000,000 figure for Illegals in the US.

Also, please give us the approximate distance, between their border, and the border of the country sending each of these the largest number of Illegals.

Be sure to provide links to objective and credible sources, please.

Let's see if you can back up what you say.

I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

The floor is yours.

I think I could live with president Sanders than I could President Trump. Trumps long held beliefs are perfectly in line with Sanders, so it isn't that much of a stretch. Sanders is honest. Trump quite the reverse

I don't think I can stomach either. Thankfully, we are more than a year out, so anyone can appear and save the day.

... anyone ... please ...

Fine.

Want to resort to personal attacks?

Then back up your Big Talk with numbers.

Give us the number of Illegal Immigrants in each of those countries, alongside their total population, and then give us a simple ratio of Illegals to Citizens in each.

Then stack those numbers up against the same numbers in the US - use an 11,000,000 or 12,000,000 figure for Illegals in the US.

Also, please give us the approximate distance, between their border, and the border of the country sending each of these the largest number of Illegals.

Be sure to provide links to objective and credible sources, please.

Let's see if you can back up what you say.

I doubt it, but I could be wrong.

The floor is yours.
I don't have time to calculate the approximate distance between borders, every single country where immigrants come from..

...I don't have time to calculate the approximate distance between borders, every single country where immigrants come from..
Why not?

With Google Maps or Mapquest, it would take you less than a minute for each of those countries you name, once you have the largest Illegal Alien point of origin for each.

Not all.

Just the largest.

But, leave that aside for the moment, and just focus upon the Ratio of Illegals to Citizens in each of the countries you just named, and compare that against the US.

The floor is still yours.

Time to back up what you say.

If you can.

...I don't have time to calculate the approximate distance between borders, every single country where immigrants come from..
Why not?

With Google Maps or Mapquest, it would take you less than a minute for each of those countries you name, once you have the largest Illegal Alien point of origin for each.

Not all.

Just the largest.

But, leave that aside for the moment, and just focus upon the Ratio of Illegals to Citizens in each of the countries you just named, and compare that against the US.

If you can.
It's hard to compare when these countries give citizenship fairly quickly, especially canada.

[ ...It's hard to compare when these countries give citizenship fairly quickly, especially canada.
Oh, you were quick enough to call folks out on Illegals-to-Citizens Ratios in those other countries, vis a vis the United States, just a few minutes ago, and, when I protested that we were looking at an apples & oranges situation, suddenly, you called me an 'idiot'.

Now... all of a sudden... you're using that same Apples & Oranges Defense YOURSELF, to try to weasel-out of providing substance to reinforce your original position?

Who's the 'idiot' now?

Funny stuff... ya just can't make up good shit like this.

You're not very good at this yet, are you?

But... keep trying... Allah loves try-ers, too !!!

< aren't they cute at this age?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
>

A great many of your fellow Pro-Illegals Advocates will tell you that that asshole Kondor is as dumb as a box-o-rox...

And, perhaps, I am...

But I DO take comfort from knowing that I"m not quite the lowest link in the food chain... so... thanks for the ego-boost !!!
74_74.gif

[ ...It's hard to compare when these countries give citizenship fairly quickly, especially canada.
Oh, you were quick enough to call folks out on Illegals-to-Citizens Ratios in those other countries, vis a vis the United States, just a few minutes ago, and, when I protested that we were looking at an apples & oranges situation, suddenly, you called me an 'idiot'.

Now... all of a sudden... you're using the Apples & Oranges Defense YOURSELF, to try to weasel-out of providing substance to reinforce your original position?

Who's the 'idiot' now?

You're not very good at this yet, are you?

But... keep trying... Allah loves try-ers, too !!!

< aren't they cute at this age?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif
>

A great many of your fellow Pro-Illegals Advocates will tell you that that asshole Kondor is as dumb as a box-o-rox...

And, perhaps, I am...

But I DO take comfort from knowing that I"m not quite the lowest link in the food chain... so... thanks for the ego-boost !!!
74_74.gif
:hitit:

Why not?

Not all.

Just the largest.

If you can.
Quit being a jackass, the refugee crisis in Europe is in a high state of flux but the vast consensus is that help must be extended. Of course there are right wing parties trying to stir up some xenophobia but Europe has never forgotten where scapegoating once led, even if we seem to have forgotten.

Why not?

Not all.

Just the largest.

If you can.
Quit being a jackass, the refugee crisis in Europe is in a high state of flux but the vast consensus is that help must be extended. Of course there are right wing parties trying to stir up some xenophobia but Europe has never forgotten where scapegoating once led, even if we seem to have forgotten.
No jackass characteristics at work here.

I (and others) were called out, when labeling the Illegal Aliens situation in Europe as apples-and-oranges, versus the Illegal Aliens situation here, with respect to volume, etc.

As a matter of fact, I was labeled an idiot for doing so.

Then, when I asked your boy to back up his big talk with a few basic stats... something simple on the macro-level... like the number of Illegal Aliens vs. Citizens in those countries he named, vis a vis the United States... all of it presumably and readily and easily accessible via the Internet, your boy folded.

Damned-poor showing.

So, although your rushing to your boy's defense is an admirable thing, it's also misguided and vacuous and ineffective.

Not my problem, if your boy can't back up his Big Mouth with facts.

Nothing to do with me... jackass or not.

Why not?

Not all.

Just the largest.

If you can.
No jackass characteristics at work here.

I (and others) were called out, when labeling the Illegal Aliens situation in Europe as apples-and-oranges, versus the Illegal Aliens situation here.

As a matter of fact, I was labeled an idiot for doing so.

Then, when I asked your boy to back up his big talk with a few basic stats... something simple on the macro-level... like the number of Illegal Aliens vs. Citizens in those countries he named, vis a vis the United States... all of it presumably and readily and easily accessible via the Internet, your boy folded.

Damned-poor showing.

So, although your rushing to your boy's defense is an admirable thing, it's also misguided and vacuous and ineffective.

Not my problem, if your boy can't back up his Big Mouth with facts.

Nothing to do with me... jackass or not.
Yeah you sound like one trying to make someone do a bunch of work just so you can reject it out of hand. Played that game a few times myself.

Forum List

Back