"He Doesn't Deserve 4 More Years"

Exhausted. Tired. Disgusted.

Those are a few symptoms of the voting public who are just that and will not give Trump another term as President.
Some of President Donald Trump’s supporters are sick of his act.

"Political strategists found at the start of the year many reluctant 2016 Trump voters were willing to back him for re-election, but the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic crisis have drained much of that support, reported McClatchy."

“I just feel so passionately about the fact he does not deserve another four years in office,” said 69-year-old Jay Copan, a registered independent from suburban Raleigh. “We’ve done the four years with him, and he’s shown what he can do and what he can’t do. He just does not deserve another four years.”

You're right he dosent deserve another four years. He deserves eight because the first four were stolen from him with bullshit and endless distraction.
Another whiner. If Trump was a normal non-fuckup intelligent person maybe things would have been different.

Well for being sick and tired of Trump they sure pack the rally's he holds.

If packed rallies were a reliable metric Trump would be running against Sanders right now instead of Biden.

Well Bernie sure got better results that Biden ever will.

Trump will win in Nov despite what polls, pundits and talking heads have to say.
Just don't forget that the ones who were desperate for Trump to lose 4 years ago are a hundred times more desperate now. And these are high-ranking individuals not just the Stzrok's and Page's.

And they are LOUDER and MORE deranged now... They're the ones answering the polling random calls.. This article in the OPost is CLASSIC "projection"... And the author doesn't care about the obvious conclusion..

And they are LOUDER and MORE deranged now... They're the ones answering the polling random calls.. This article in the OPost is CLASSIC "projection"... And the author doesn't care about the obvious conclusion..
Coup is an ugly word, but not inaccurate in this case.
It's an ongoing 'soft coup' with many, many co-conspirators, since 1/5/17....

Those are a few symptoms of the voting public who are just that and will not give Trump another term as President.

"Political strategists found at the start of the year many reluctant 2016 Trump voters were willing to back him for re-election, but the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic crisis have drained much of that support, reported McClatchy."

“I just feel so passionately about the fact he does not deserve another four years in office,” said 69-year-old Jay Copan, a registered independent from suburban Raleigh. “We’ve done the four years with him, and he’s shown what he can do and what he can’t do. He just does not deserve another four years.”

"He Doesn't Deserve 4 More Years"
You're right....based on results, and that's what we want from a President, not to win a personality contest..... HE DESERVES 8 MORE!!!!!!
1602797416068.gif

Trump 2020 GIF
Trump 2020 GIF - Trump 2020 Flag GIFs

This is a stretch even for the TDS stricken.

Coup attempts a), b), c), d) e) and f) failed, and g) is failing too.
I'd think that if you are tired of the coronavirus---that you would vote for Trump to avoid the lockdowns and stealing of individual rights that the dems are doing over it.

Coup is an ugly word, but not inaccurate in this case.
It's an ongoing 'soft coup' with many, many co-conspirators, since 1/5/17....

It's easier to OVER-estimate the support for Biden when the ENTIRE mainstream media is his political advisor and advertiser.. Saw that game breaking down THIS WEEK as Pelosi goes all tyrannical on poor Wolfie Blitzer.. Or Joe Biden lashing out "friendlies" when they BEG HIM to speak to questions and issues where Biden has stated -- "the people dont deserve an answer"..

Never seen a presidential candidate dismiss REAL questions and issues because he's "got his opponent on ignore"... Remind you of anyone on USMB??? LOL....

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't even know how Biden's corruption has been blatantly exposed because Libtard CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc haven't told them.

Even if they knew they wouldn't give a shit because they have no moral clarity on anything.
We have moral clarity, This is why trump is OUT.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Must be because being uneducated and low information you didn't you see the reports on the Biden Crime Syndicate.

That sonofabitch Biden used his family to launder the money he made by selling government influence to foreign counties like China, Russia and the Ukraine.

Hunter Biden was bitching in one of his emails that "Pop was skimming 50% of the money that was made".
hw
Even putting aside his bat shit crazy destructive Left policies why in the hell would anybody with any moral clarity vote for that corrupt asshole?

Are you stupid or something?

Only dimwit morally deficient Moon Bats like you would not vote for Trump that created a tremendous economy, secured great trade deals, lowered taxes, secured the border, reduced regulations, managed Biden's Chicom buddies pandemic in a competent manner, lowered drug cost, got us out of interventionism and strengthened the military.
quir
Go take your Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health disease medications and pull your head out of your Libtard ass.
[/QUOT
Are you for real? Sorry Charlie. BA in history/political science then a cert as a paralegal. Then law school. You may address me as "esquire."

Well for being sick and tired of Trump they sure pack the rally's he holds.

If packed rallies were a reliable metric Trump would be running against Sanders right now instead of Biden.

Well Bernie sure got better results that Biden ever will.

Trump will win in Nov despite what polls, pundits and talking heads have to say.
Just don't forget that the ones who were desperate for Trump to lose 4 years ago are a hundred times more desperate now. And these are high-ranking individuals not just the Stzrok's and Page's.

Exactly!
They're going to triple their effort this time around after finding out they didnt cheat enough the first go around.

Trump didn't deserve the first four years.

Well for a guy who didn't deserve it he sure came through.

Before the Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

You might think that's nothing but I sure do and many millions of American voters think its as great as I do.

Once this Chines virus passes we need Trump at the helm to get it all back. If Biden gets elected it will be a train wreck.
Trump was a dreadful mistake; we'll be cleaning up his mess for years. Much of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

Trump can't be gone too soon.

List the damage report.

no they are not....we LOVE it!!!
hahahahahhahahah
and we love your TDS
hahahhahahahahahah

4 more years or bring down the democrat hold on the media
BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't even know how Biden's corruption has been blatantly exposed because Libtard CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc haven't told them.

Even if they knew they wouldn't give a shit because they have no moral clarity on anything.

LOL.....clarity like a monkey on four hits of windowpane.

You're right he dosent deserve another four years. He deserves eight because the first four were stolen from him with bullshit and endless distraction.
Another whiner. If Trump was a normal non-fuckup intelligent person maybe things would have been different.
Progs are idealists. The pure agenda. It is dangerous in any nation with any political person. It is deadly when the people in part promoting it are corrupted and really not into the agenda. Paying themselves as part of the game. Watch what happens here. China and Russia want to be top dogs. We want to be in a globalist world. The Western Hemisphere has had peace for a long time. When we are weakened enough, it is over. That is outside. Inside the weakening will continue as it has to for us to come down to the poorer nations. And frankly, if we stopped sending the checks out, we would be poor quite fast. So we have cell groups and people assigned to stir up the peasants. All of us broken down into key groups. You may win, but we all will lose.

Before the Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

You might think that's nothing but I sure do and many millions of American voters think its as great as I do.

Once this Chines virus passes we need Trump at the helm to get it all back. If Biden gets elected it will be a train wreck.
Trump was a dreadful mistake; we'll be cleaning up his mess for years. Much of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

He has been a horror that we Americans never could have anticipated. I don't know what it will take to clean up the mess that he has created. It will be long, hard, and very costly. As an individual, I find that what I had faith in and loved as an American has been thrown out the window. The Stars and Stripes meant something to me, but where to now?
You libbers are top notch America haters.....all you do with Stars and Stripes is kneel on them.

explain what an "America hater" is. Probably before you were born, I watched on the tv when the American flag was planted on the moon. I stood up, placed my hand on my heart in honor.

He deserves another 8. You guys did everything in your power to disrupt hi first 4.

You beat me to it !

He has been a horror that we Americans never could have anticipated. I don't know what it will take to clean up the mess that he has created. It will be long, hard, and very costly. As an individual, I find that what I had faith in and loved as an American has been thrown out the window. The Stars and Stripes meant something to me, but where to now?
You libbers are top notch America haters.....all you do with Stars and Stripes is kneel on them.

explain what an "America hater" is. Probably before you were born, I watched on the tv when the American flag was planted on the moon. I stood up, placed my hand on my heart in honor.
And I served 25 years in the Navy defending worthless humps like you who claim to love our country but act just the opposite.

It’s also much more than morality and ethics – neither of which Trump possesses.

It’s more than Trump knowing nothing about sound public policy, responsible governance, and the law.

More than Trump being ignorant, incompetent, and unprepared.

And more than Trump having nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is in fact comprehensively wrong on the issues:

Trump is wrong about immigration – wrong to want to build a ‘wall’ of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Wrong about tariffs and trade.

Wrong about reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted deregulation.

Wrong about climate change.

Wrong about wanting to eliminate the ACA absent its replacement with something as good or better.

Trump is wrong on privacy rights, the rights of gay and transgender Americans, immigrant rights, and voting rights.

And Trump was tragically wrong about the pandemic.

Because Trump is so consistently wrong on the issues, he clearly doesn’t deserve a second term.

It’s also much more than morality and ethics – neither of which Trump possesses.

It’s more than Trump knowing nothing about sound public policy, responsible governance, and the law.

More than Trump being ignorant, incompetent, and unprepared.

And more than Trump having nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Trump is in fact comprehensively wrong on the issues:

Trump is wrong about immigration – wrong to want to build a ‘wall’ of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Wrong about tariffs and trade.

Wrong about reckless, irresponsible, unwarranted deregulation.

Wrong about climate change.

Wrong about wanting to eliminate the ACA absent its replacement with something as good or better.

Trump is wrong on privacy rights, the rights of gay and transgender Americans, immigrant rights, and voting right.

And Trump was tragically wrong about the pandemic.

Because Trump is so consistently wrong on the issues, he clearly doesn’t deserve a second term.
Can't you hear that wind whooshing through one ear and out the other libber??

Forum List

Back