"He Doesn't Deserve 4 More Years"

Exhausted. Tired. Disgusted.

Those are a few symptoms of the voting public who are just that and will not give Trump another term as President.
Some of President Donald Trump’s supporters are sick of his act.

"Political strategists found at the start of the year many reluctant 2016 Trump voters were willing to back him for re-election, but the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic crisis have drained much of that support, reported McClatchy."

“I just feel so passionately about the fact he does not deserve another four years in office,” said 69-year-old Jay Copan, a registered independent from suburban Raleigh. “We’ve done the four years with him, and he’s shown what he can do and what he can’t do. He just does not deserve another four years.”

How dare you assume the gender? You are an insensitive person.

Well for being sick and tired of Trump they sure pack the rally's he holds.

If packed rallies were a reliable metric Trump would be running against Sanders right now instead of Biden.

If the DNC wasn't corrupt as hell, you would be correct. However, we now KNOW beyond doubt that they are so they engineered the results they wanted.

Kind of like how the swamp is trying to get rid of Trump now via every corrupt method they can.

Trump didn't deserve the first four years.

Well for a guy who didn't deserve it he sure came through.

Before the Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

You might think that's nothing but I sure do and many millions of American voters think its as great as I do.

Once this Chines virus passes we need Trump at the helm to get it all back. If Biden gets elected it will be a train wreck.
Trump was a dreadful mistake; we'll be cleaning up his mess for years. Much of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

Trump can't be gone too soon.

Before the Chinese virus UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

You might think that's nothing but I sure do and many millions of American voters think its as great as I do.

Once this Chines virus passes we need Trump at the helm to get it all back. If Biden gets elected it will be a train wreck.
Trump was a dreadful mistake; we'll be cleaning up his mess for years. Much of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

Trump has saved this country from turning into an oligarchy. At least for the time being. Pseudo intellectual idiots, like you, seem to like oligarchs.

He has been a horror that we Americans never could have anticipated. I don't know what it will take to clean up the mess that he has created. It will be long, hard, and very costly. As an individual, I find that what I had faith in and loved as an American has been thrown out the window. The Stars and Stripes meant something to me, but where to now?

Trump has been the best President of modern times.

That asshole Biden is a worthless piece of corrupt shit that is dumber than a door knob.
But the fact he is dumb is why the left love him

Anybody has to be dumber than a door knob to be on the Left so it is understandable that they have this Biden yahoo as their candidate.

I always get such a kick out of those that want to completely reimagine things in the U.S. complaining how America is no longer all about patriotism, the flag and all the other things that they parrot as if others will believe them.
If you want to reimagine America then don’t pretend patriotism.
if you yell defund the police, if you want free healthcare, if you want more wars. Don’t try that she’ll game

He has been a horror that we Americans never could have anticipated. I don't know what it will take to clean up the mess that he has created. It will be long, hard, and very costly. As an individual, I find that what I had faith in and loved as an American has been thrown out the window. The Stars and Stripes meant something to me, but where to now?
True.

Trump has been an utter failure, a truly dreadful president; he was ignorant, incompetent, and unprepared.

He knew nothing about sound public policy, responsible governance, or the law.

Indeed, Trump had nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't even know how Biden's corruption has been blatantly exposed because Libtard CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc haven't told them.

Even if they knew they wouldn't give a shit because they have no moral clarity on anything.
We have moral clarity, This is why trump is OUT.

Wow here is a cracker Polly.

You libbers are top notch America haters.....all you do with Stars and Stripes is kneel on them.

These stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't even know how Biden's corruption has been blatantly exposed because Libtard CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc haven't told them.

Even if they knew they wouldn't give a shit because they have no moral clarity on anything.
You have brainless skulls, that's why you trotted out Diaper Joe.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Must be because being uneducated and low information you didn't you see the reports on the Biden Crime Syndicate.

That sonofabitch Biden used his family to launder the money he made by selling government influence to foreign counties like China, Russia and the Ukraine.

Hunter Biden was bitching in one of his emails that "Pop was skimming 50% of the money that was made".

Even putting aside his bat shit crazy destructive Left policies why in the hell would anybody with any moral clarity vote for that corrupt asshole?

Are you stupid or something?

Only dimwit morally deficient Moon Bats like you would not vote for Trump that created a tremendous economy, secured great trade deals, lowered taxes, secured the border, reduced regulations, managed Biden's Chicom buddies pandemic in a competent manner, lowered drug cost, got us out of interventionism and strengthened the military.

Go take your Trump Derangement Syndrome mental health disease medications and pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

Last edited:
Biden got caught!

The idiot Moon Bats that have already voted for the corrupt sonofabitch should be ashamed of themselves because we have been telling them that Biden was corrupt and they were too stupid to listen.

Exhausted. Tired. Disgusted.

Those are a few symptoms of the voting public who are just that and will not give Trump another term as President.
Some of President Donald Trump’s supporters are sick of his act.

"Political strategists found at the start of the year many reluctant 2016 Trump voters were willing to back him for re-election, but the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic crisis have drained much of that support, reported McClatchy."

“I just feel so passionately about the fact he does not deserve another four years in office,” said 69-year-old Jay Copan, a registered independent from suburban Raleigh. “We’ve done the four years with him, and he’s shown what he can do and what he can’t do. He just does not deserve another four years.”

You're right he dosent deserve another four years. He deserves eight because the first four were stolen from him with bullshit and endless distraction.

Forum List

Back