He debunks All the Right Wing Propaganda about Biden and Gas

When oil started selling for negative dollars, DJT worked diligently to make oil and Natural gas more expensive too. In fact the Gas and Oil industry was forced to cut back production because of a glut in the oil reserves across the entire globe and after Trump demanded that they do so. Then when the worlds economy started to rebound, again under the Trumpyone, oil producers were still cutting back on production. Price began to rise before Biden was even elected. Joe Biden's EO's didn't effect US or much less, World oil production.
That's amusing, Boo! You're trying to paint gas prices slightly above $2 as "more expensive"! People would KILL for $2.20 gas right now. With Biden they've gotten a steady diet of plus $4 a gallon gas. That's due to Biden Administration POLICIES!

What do you mean you’re black and have plenty of money? I keep getting told that blacks are poor because of Whites being racist. So if that’s true, how did you end up with lots of money?
Because your right wing talking points is all you know.
Send Memo of talking points to Lisa558

There are plenty of successful people of ALL races.

Trump was intelligent enough to know that oil prices TOO low would cause a problem. All he did was work towards a compromise that allowed oil producers to make money but would also provide inexpensive energy for the country. Unlike Biden...Trump has a grasp about how this stuff works. Joe Biden and his minions are clueless.

How about you research Jan 20, 2021 and learn about Biden signing EOs to halt the XL pipeline construction and halt refinery operations.
How about you research OPEC+, signed by trump.
Reduced WW Oil Production.

Keystone XL Pipeline wasn't even build and was to be years ago from carrying oil, even if completed.

Talking about Keystone XL Pipeline being a cause of rising oil prices just shows your ignorance.
And therefore, you are ignorant.

That's amusing, Boo! You're trying to paint gas prices slightly above $2 as "more expensive"! People would KILL for $2.20 gas right now. With Biden they've gotten a steady diet of plus $4 a gallon gas. That's due to Biden Administration POLICIES!

In April 2020 gas was 1.773 ave. When the Trumpybear left office it had already risen to 2.379 ave. The trend had been set under Trump and the world oil producers were not in a hurry to increase production in Jan 2021.

But the Saul Biden campaign demands that everything is Saul Biden's fault, so these are figures must be ignored.

Will there ever come a time when you folks will be intellectually honest enough to admit Biden's pre-Ukraine crisis rhetoric about the need to address climate change had no material effect on the price of oil, which is set on the global market? From Putin's saber rattling late in 2021 to his invasion of Ukraine in Feb. of 2022 WTI crude went from $66 to $120 having nothing to do with Biden's policies. That's an indisputable fact.
The Federal government dictates where oil can be drilled, restricts how it is shipped, how it is stored, and how it is refined. Then they tax the end result too.

Even *if* the price was affected by the Russia-Ukraine war, Biden did nothing to prevent it (he claimed sanctions would prevent it), and he even encouraged it. Washington has wanted this war for a long time, and they finally got it with Biden since President Trump wasn’t going to give it to them.

So either way you try to slice it, Biden is responsible for the increase in oil and gasoline.

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff about gas prices and what not because I'm black and got plenty money, so big oil can kiss my black ass, you feel me? I'm a black mane hehe. But I like listening to Faux news for entertainment purposes only, and they have been going on and on about gas and how bIdEn bAd. A little research and I can confirm that it is all cap. Big oil is slowly ramping up oil to get as much money out of you cucks as possible-normal production would send gas prices plummeting. Corporate greed basically.

Man, all that whining over Biden for nothin'. And the Keystone XL pipelines? They aren't even done building those, so how could it be the reason for oil prices? Man, Y'all need to put the propaganda down for two seconds and be facts first like us Woke Conservatives. And then we can all be Amuricans.

I've been pointing this out for a while now.

The oil companies are slow walking their production increase in order to keep the stockholders happy.

Chevron raises buybacks and says exposure to Russia is limited

Major oil companies are responding to a jump in profits this year from higher oil and gas prices by giving back more cash to shareholders, many of whom have been frustrated by years of low returns.

So far,
most shale operators have signaled that they plan to put capital returns above output growth, even as U.S. oil prices crossed $100 per barrel earlier this week.

Saudi Arabia.

Even though world demand began surging in 2021, Saudi Arabia did not increase their exports. In fact, they exported less than during the pandemic!

saudi-exports.jpg

Venezuela also exported less than what they did during the pandemic.

Venezuelan state-owned PDVSA and its foreign joint venture partners recorded average crude oil production of 560,000 b/d in 2021, according to an internal report reviewed by S&P Global Platts.

The average year was slightly below 2020 when production averaged 570,000 b/d and the 2019 record when production was 1.01 million b/d, according to the OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin. Also, the 2021 results were far from the target of PDVSA's recovery plan.

Yeah, Republicans will win but what will they do besides impeach Biden multiple times and do nothing to fix the issues we face…?
you retards have complete control of everything right this minute. and you cant fix shit. YOURE THE ONES CAUSING THE PROBLEMS.

Prices at the pump have retreated from June’s never-before-seen levels but remain stubbornly high.

Some relief could be in sight. U.S. gasoline futures have dropped more than 11% this week, following a decline in oil prices as recession fears spark concerns around a drop-off in demand.

The national average for a gallon of gas stood at $4.75 on Thursday, according to AAA. That’s down from the record $5.016 hit on June 14. But prices are still $1.62 higher than this time last year.

California has the highest state average, at $6.185. The state’s Mono county is currently averaging $7.224 per gallon. South Carolina’s average of $4.257 is the lowest in the U.S.

Patrick De Haan, head of petroleum analysis at GasBuddy, said the national average could drop to between $4 and $4.25 by mid-August, barring a price spike in oil.

And Joe didn't do anything to cause the drop...........just like he didn't do anything to cause the spike. By Repubs logic though, who have screamed high gas was his fault, he should get credit for the decline. But he won't.

In April 2020 gas was 1.773 ave. When the Trumpybear left office it had already risen to 2.379 ave. The trend had been set under Trump and the world oil producers were not in a hurry to increase production in Jan 2021.

But the Saul Biden campaign demands that everything is Saul Biden's fault, so these are figures must be ignored.

LOL...do you really NOT grasp the difference between $2.30 gas and $5 gas? Biden and the Progressives DELIBERATELY increased the price of fossil fuels! They did it deliberately but now they're terrified because they KNOW that the average American is pissed off at the extra five thousand those policies cost them last year!

I haven't been keeping up with this stuff about gas prices and what not because I'm black and got plenty money, so big oil can kiss my black ass, you feel me? I'm a black mane hehe. But I like listening to Faux news for entertainment purposes only, and they have been going on and on about gas and how bIdEn bAd. A little research and I can confirm that it is all cap. Big oil is slowly ramping up oil to get as much money out of you cucks as possible-normal production would send gas prices plummeting. Corporate greed basically.

Man, all that whining over Biden for nothin'. And the Keystone XL pipelines? They aren't even done building those, so how could it be the reason for oil prices? Man, Y'all need to put the propaganda down for two seconds and be facts first like us Woke Conservatives. And then we can all be Amuricans.

Over 80% of voters say that the country is headed in the wrong direction and even Democrats themselves believe they are going to take a drubbing at the midterms. Spin it all you want but voters aren't buying your BS that nothing is Biden's fault.

Over 80% of voters say that the country is headed in the wrong direction and even Democrats themselves believe they are going to take a drubbing at the midterms. Spin it all you want but voters aren't buying your BS that nothing is Biden's fault.
How do you know some of that sentiment isn't due to Repub obstruction of the agenda Biden ran on, creating frustration with the lack of progress? The agenda that's popular with a majority of Americans.

Let me be clear Biden didn’t cause the fuel issue and this has been a decades long issue that happened now.

Even if the Oil Companies open their taps they do not really have the facilities to refine oil at the rate they need to lower the price down to let say two dollars a gallon for a period of time.

Yes, Oil Companies and Oil Rich Nations are causing this issue and let be clear Oil Companies are not going to do something that will hurt their dividends…
So, biden, along with AOC and other New Green Deal democrats were just lying when they promised to destroy the fossil fuel industry?

And this is all just a big misunderstanding?

I dont think so

Forum List

Back