HAWLEY: Do you believe that illegal entry at America's borders should remain a crime?...BIDEN AG NOMINEE MERRICK GARLAND: I just don't know the answer

the answer is to vote down your nomination!

Every appointee that President Trump put up, all the Democrats tried to destroy and vote down anyway. I think the Repugnicraps should do the same, take the hit from the Lame Stream Media, but dont let any confirmations go through....

The AG doesn't make the laws; he enforces them. So what does it matter what his opinion is?

Every appointee that President Trump put up, all the Democrats tried to destroy and vote down anyway. I think the Repugnicraps should do the same, take the hit from the Lame Stream Media, but dont let any confirmations go through....

The AG doesn't make the laws; he enforces them. So what does it matter what his opinion is?

Because the AG picks what laws to enforce and which to let slide. But, you already know that, don't you?

Because the AG picks what laws to enforce and which to let slide. But, you already know that, don't you?

No, I didn't.

Kinda like the Republicans did Obama??

No, I didn't.

If you know so little, why are you so noisy?

Kinda like the Republicans did Obama??

No, I didn't.

If you know so little, why are you so noisy?

You don't know what you don't know until you're told.

Hawley should promise not to vote for Garland unless he commits to visiting the border on Day 1!

New Topics

Forum List

Back