Hawaii Head Health Official Who (Allegedly) Released Obama's Birth Certificate Killed

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Her name was Lorretta Fuddy, head of the Hawaii Department of Health. She allegedly signed a special waiver to release the long form birth certificate to Obama back in 2011. As we all know, what the White House released turned out to be a 100% forgery as indicated by a 24 month long investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and a court recognized independent handwriting and computer-document forensic expert named Reed Hayes from Hawaii who has had decades of experience with attestations. This is most troubling since Fuddy was going to be subpoenaed to testify under oath at upcoming congressional hearings pertaining to her knowledge of the forged document.

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - U.S. News

Hawaii health official killed in plane crash | Fox News

Loretta Fuddy Director of health in Hawaii dies in plane crash, Fuddy tied to Obama birth certificate controversy, Whitehouse.gov image fake, Another Obama tie with knowledge of his past dies mysteriously | Citizen WElls

Last edited:
Ohmahgawd! Killed to keep her quiet about the truth? Another covert CIA operation?

Call for a Congressional investigation!!!

The CIA has killed 100's, attempted or has overthrown 27 countries so let's keep the sarcasm about CIA's ability to do the right thing to a minimum. Thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lf8TOGrq8Bo]Bill Clinton fakes crying at Ron Brown's funeral - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing to see here.

Her name was Lorretta Fuddy, head of the Hawaii Department of Health. She allegedly signed a special waiver to release the long form birth certificate to Obama back in 2011. As we all know, what the White House released turned out to be a 100% forgery as indicated by a 24 month long investigation by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and a court recognized independent handwriting and computer-document forensic expert named Reed Hayes from Hawaii who has had decades of experience with attestations. This is most troubling since Fuddy was going to be subpoenaed to testify under oath at upcoming congressional hearings pertaining to her knowledge of the forged document.

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - U.S. News

Loretta Fuddy Director of health in Hawaii dies in plane crash, Fuddy tied to Obama birth certificate controversy, Whitehouse.gov image fake, Another Obama tie with knowledge of his past dies mysteriously | Citizen WElls

Be careful...you might be on the List now that you've posted this.

Be careful...you might be on the List now that you've posted this.

Fools mock, but they shall mourn.

An interesting factoid from the comments on the cited page.

JH-479998

Typical progresse/liberal article.

They mention "birthers" and Donald Trump but fail to mentiion the man who actually started the "birther "movement, Philip J. Berg former Deputy Attorney General for Pennsylvania. DEMOCRAT supporter of Hillary Clinton.

This clown actually filed a lawsuit in a U.S District Court in August of 2008 claiming that Barack Obama was not born in the United States therefore could not be president. It always surprises me how high up the food chain democrats can travel even when they are complete fools.

Too bad this woman had to be recognized in her death because of a liberal trick. May she rest in peace.

94 votes
#1.10 - Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 AM EST​

Last edited:
The only thing I know for certain is that Barry is not Kenyan. The guy on his BC is not his father. He could put this all to rest with some DNA testing but we know that will never happen. All we need is 1 hair off his nappy black head and we'll find out exactly who his daddy was. I personally think it was a jackal.

You think that's funny, but I no shit, fer realz saw and old drone fly across the farm 1 day at 200 feet. I could have shot the damn thing it was moving so low and close. I live under some military flight path. Saw a B2 at 300 feet fly over once.

I don't know between hype or headlines anymore. We can't even back our currency. We are in a spiral nose dive.

Forum List

Back