Votes: 23 79.3%
  • I'd rather not say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold
On account of the fact that the aforementioned website's often used to stigmatise opponents or dismiss an uncomfortable argument out of hand, it stands to reason that a lot of people on here and beyond must have browsed Stormfront at one point or another. I drop in now and again for news that isn't carried by the mainstream media, and to gauge opinions that aren't normally permitted on mainstream outlets' replies. Though I'm yet to use Stormfront as a means of dismissing anything I've commented on on USMB.

My guess is that a lot of users on here are more than familiar with Stormfront, but are discouraged from admitting their occasional or sustained interest on what's reported, hypothosised and commented on over there for fear of alienating anyone they correspond with on USMB, or elsewhere. I'm told that Stormfront is one of the busiest forums online, and attracts a lot of (mostly negative) media attention along with curious internet users opening accounts every day. I'm also told that this traffic is elicited and sustained by the fact it's among a minority of online forums where whites can vent their spleen without fear of being condemned for doing so. I don't think I'm alone in assuming that the reason mainstream sites denounce what the website hosts and the material posted to appease or avoid condemnation the likes of the SPLC and ADL, who make it their business to monitor or flag websites that are concerned with caucasian interests.

Apart from whites, any other racial group that lives in a racially heterogeneous nation enjoys racial advocacy directly concerned with their respective interests i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Asians, etc. They also have the luxury of browsing and commenting on websites concerned with their specific racial interests that don't find themselves on the receiving end of media vitriol. No such organisations exist for Whites, yet that bluntly conflicts with the multicultural mantra. If we're truly embracing multiculturalism, then surely that means all races, including whites (despite their circumstantial majority), should enjoy racial advocacy and lobbyists. Personally speaking I'm not really interested in having a caucasian interest group lobbying on my behalf, but I am curious as to why other racial groups enjoy universal mainstream support, yet websites and forums concerned with white interests evoke the complete opposite.

PS. I've made the poll anonymous in case readers are anxious that their vote will draw overtly negative attention. Though I'd encourage voters to declare their position on the poll by posting a comment that reflects what they voted.

Last edited:
Ideally, not to mention from a multicultural angle, visiting Stormfront is no different from browsing or commenting on BlackNet, Chabad Talk and Hispanic or Asian interest forums.

I posted a pic of John McCain pandering to Jews by wearing a Yamaka and praying a Jewish prayer at the West Wall. Someone accused me of getting the pic from Strormfront,which I did not,so I went there just to look for the pic but couldn't find. But no I do not visit Stormfront.

In my business i have to be careful about what I do, even in the privacy of my own home.

Yes, I have visited there to see what all the fuss is about.
Did not open an account.

and I was banned from DU after one post.

Ideally, not to mention from a multicultural angle, visiting Stormfront is no different from browsing or commenting on BlackNet, Chabad Talk and Hispanic or Asian interest forums.

yes, there are double standards concerning race in our country.

Prolly yours too.

If I would openly post to stormfront and someone found out I could lose my job.

I posted a pic of John McCain pandering to Jews by wearing a Yamaka and praying a Jewish prayer at the West Wall. Someone accused me of getting the pic from Strormfront,which I did not,so I went there just to look for the pic but couldn't find. But no I do not visit Stormfront.

So, respecting a religion is 'pandering'? Cool. How about your president stops pandering to Muslims. Hack.

Prolly yours too.

In the UK, (Swagger's country), you cannot be a police officer and be a member of the British National Party. They're so 'free' in the UK.

So, respecting a religion is 'pandering'? Cool. How about your president stops pandering to Muslims. Hack.
So CC. does this mean if you ever visit an Islamic nation you'll put on a burka and shove your ass up in the air towards the west ?
Hack-ette.

Prolly yours too.

In the UK, (Swagger's country), you cannot be a police officer and be a member of the British National Party. They're so 'free' in the UK.

Nor are teachers or prison officers. But that's not really the subject of the OP. I'm more interested in measuring honest opinions on my OP. Although I'd prefer some depth, a simple 'Yes', 'No' or 'I'd rather not say' will suffice.

Why have you chosen not to visit Stormfront, CG?

If you see Obama praying toward Mecca then come talk to me.

I have never heard of the place until now,much less visited the site.
You should have added that question to your poll.

If you see Obama praying toward Mecca then come talk to me.

Mecca and the West wall are pretty much the same direction from here.

Forum List

Back