Have you ever seen a worse group of GOP candidates? I haven't.

The Tea Party isn't the GOP either. Catch a clue idiot.

No? Do you see the Tea Party voting for Democrats?

The Tea Party is just the same old right wing of the GOP, with a different name. Some of us have been telling them that for a couple years,

ironically, it's usually the Tea Partiers themselves who throw a fit over being described in that (accurate) manner.

It's incredibly bizarre how the Tea Party hates to be associated with the GOP and they equally hate to admit their entire voter base is drawn from the GOP.

The Tea Party isn't the GOP either. Catch a clue idiot.

The Tea Party is just the same old right wing of the GOP, with a different name. Some of us have been telling them that for a couple years,

ironically, it's usually the Tea Partiers themselves who throw a fit over being described in that (accurate) manner.

Interestingly, the ones who have been telling them that...such as you...completely disagree with their sentiments..

Yet, for some reason, you believe you know more about them than they do.

Do you not see the irony in it?

Do you not see how immature it makes you appear?

Give it a rest. We get it. You disagree with them so they are a bunch of no nothing sheep.

Interestingly, the ones who have been telling them that...such as you...completely disagree with their sentiments..

Do you not see how immature it makes you appear?Give it a rest. We get it. You disagree with them so they are a bunch of no nothing sheep.

No, we don't. Please explain.

Congratulations.

The most naive and childish post of 2011.

Really? How so?

Has the Tea Party been voting for Democrats behind our backs?

you are way out of your league with me...so dont even try.

If you understood the ideology of a conservative, the ideology of the tea party, the ideology of the GOP as a collective..and the ideology of the democratic party as a collective...you would not have brought up such a naive childish topic for it is irrelevant.

I am a conservative....I will almost always vote GOP...but I am not a republican....but the GOP offers candidates that are more in line with my ideology.....but I am by no means a republican.

I believe that is way too deep for you to understand.

Give it a rest. We get it. You disagree with them so they are a bunch of no nothing sheep.
It's called arrogance.

It's incredibly bizarre how the Tea Party hates to be associated with the GOP and they equally hate to admit their entire voter base is drawn from the GOP.

They live on a steady diet of lies so it doesnt surprize me any

So that's your tedious way of saying no, you can't actually specify the categories where Obama has done worse than Bush.

Leadership.

You may have not liked his policies...nor his personality....but he was not a punter...and he most certainly took the heat without casting blame.

Stop.

Let's name a category, to clarify the issue here:

Foreign Policy. How has Obama been worse than Bush?

NYCarbineer...you have read enough of my posts to understand where I come from.

I see the president as a figure head. For anyone to blame Bush or Obama for anything that goes on is a waste of time....

Congress is our law making body.

You still say Bush's war...I say congress' war.

You still say "the Bush Tax Cuts.

I say congress' tax cuts.

You still say Obama's stimulus...

I say congress' stimulus.

That being said....congress has scuked since Bush took over in 2000.

Congress was doing well with Clinton (second 4 years)...and during Reagans tenure.

Since then?

Failure.

They live on a steady diet of lies so it doesnt surprize me any
As a matter of course it doesn't surprise you. You project so well.

Does the Tea Party ever vote, in meaningful numbers, for anyone other than the Republican in any given race?

Does the Tea Party ever, in meaningul numbers, get behind a third party candidate?

Does the Tea Party hold any positions (in a consensus) that disagree with the positions held by the right wing of the Republican Party (in a consensus)? Name those positions.

How many socially liberal Tea Partiers can you name? Especially any of any sort of prominence in the movement?

Leadership.

You may have not liked his policies...nor his personality....but he was not a punter...and he most certainly took the heat without casting blame.

Stop.

I see the president as a figure head. For anyone to blame Bush or Obama for anything that goes on is a waste of time....

Congress was doing well with Clinton (second 4 years)...and during Reagans tenure.

Since then?

Failure.
Actually? Gubmint has been a failure of the Founders intent since 1913...

Congratulations.

The most naive and childish post of 2011.

Really? How so?

If you understood the ideology of a conservative, the ideology of the tea party, the ideology of the GOP as a collective..and the ideology of the democratic party as a collective...you would not have brought up such a naive childish topic for it is irrelevant.

I am a conservative....I will almost always vote GOP...but I am not a republican....but the GOP offers candidates that are more in line with my ideology.....but I am by no means a republican.

I don't care what you call yourself. In this two-party system, you're voting Republican..... unless you want to throw your vote away and vote Independent.

Do you not see how immature it makes you appear?Give it a rest. We get it. You disagree with them so they are a bunch of no nothing sheep.

It was a rhetorical question.

You may ignore it if you wish.

Leadership.

Stop.

Since then?

Failure.

So if the office of the President holds no more than figurehead status, why did you try to make 'leadership' an issue?

Stop.

Since then?

Failure.

So if the office of the President holds no more than figurehead status, why did you try to make 'leadership' an issue?

Because as a figurhead, the President has the reponsibility to lead congress.....very much like Clinton did...in my opinion.

Question...how has congress been performing in yoiur eyes?

Now...dont give me that old..."for Obamas first two years they did great"...

It is not difficult to be productive when you have a majority oin both houses.

But a split congress? How is it going right now? How is Obama doing keeping them in check?

Really? How so?

I don't care what you call yourself. In this two-party system, you're voting Republican..... unless you want to throw your vote away and vote Independent.

So in other words I was correct......this is way too deep for you.

You prefer to look at it at face value.

Thats fine....

But as I said earlier...you are way out of your league when debating me then.

Not that I am the all knowing...I am far from it and many on here will tell you how good debaters have had me see the err of my thinkiong on many an occasion..

But your "face value" style will do nothing of any value.

Here's my superficial take on the GOP candidates:

Rick Perry: Reminds me of Howdy Doody. I think he's goofy - but most likeable.

Ron Paul: Too old, cranky and goofy - but I think he's by far the most genuine of the bunch. He is what he is.

Mitt Romney: Reminds me of Daffy Duck on meth. I believe nothing he says.

Newt Gingrich: Psycho! Most dangerous! In love with himself. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). I believe nothing he says.

Jon Huntsman: Bland and irrelevant.

Rick Santorum: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy. American Taliban.

Michele Bachmann: Religious extremist. Batshit crazy - and STUPID. American Taliban. Also appears to be a chronic liar.​

The only thing missing is McCain.

Evidently I don't wish......

You posted it, so defend it.

How does wondering why the Tea Party doesn't realize that they draw their entire voter base from the GOP or Republicans or whatever you want to call them, make us look immature?

Thats fine....

Not that I am the all knowing...I am far from it and many on here will tell you how good debaters have had me see the err of my thinkiong on many an occasion..

soooo...... still no explaination........

Evidently I don't wish......

You posted it, so defend it.

How does wondering why the Tea Party doesn't realize that they draw their entire voter base from the GOP or Republicans or whatever you want to call them, make us look immature?

I suggest you review what it was that I said made NYCarbineer look immature.

You seem to be somewhat new here. Welcome.

Word of advice...there are a few people on both sides that are those that talk in cirlces and mix up posts...and go on and on about things that never were said or happened.

Dont beocme one of them.

Thats fine....

soooo...... still no explaination........

I did give you an explanation. However, you did not wish to debate my explanation....you pretty much said ...'despite that, I feel as I feel'....(paraphrased)

That is not debating. That is orating....and I do not need someone to orate to me.

Forum List

Back