Have you ever randomly googled folks from HS ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Guys who I thought were slimy rodents all turned out to be mostly lawyers

Guys who I respected went into business or medicine

The women all married and harder to tell

It’s kind of easy to predict
Too many god damn Jews in law

I recently joined the Facebook group of the high school I would have gone to if we hadn't moved when I was 14.....and still remember many old names and faces but was saddened to realize that many have passed away ( class of 1980).

I recently joined the Facebook group of the high school I would have gone to if we hadn't moved when I was 14.....and still remember many old names and faces but was saddened to realize that many have passed away ( class of 1980).
Wow
1980 not that old
I was in mid 90s ..so I can assume many will be dropping dead by 2030
This one guy died 2 yrs ago in my class . He was a big fat drug addict and Jewish bully

I am glad he is dead as he was a psycho but was very popular
He must have ballooned up to 275 pounds

Wow
1980 not that old
This one guy died 2 yrs ago in my class . He was a big fat drug addict and Jewish bully
My wife and I have some strange coincidences with death....both our best friends committed suicide the same year- 1987, and both our moms' died in the same year -1991.

Wow
1980 not that old
My wife and I have some strange coincidences with death....both our best friends committed suicide the same year- 1987, and both our moms' died in the same year -1991.
What is most miraculous is that I have not committed suicide yet
Life is a big struggle.
It seems to get even harder every year as we get older
I could order some Oregon cyanide

Wow
1980 not that old
Life is a big struggle.
If I had to go I'd like to be at Yellowstone Park during the supervolcano eruption.

I'm not suicidal. Just like a nice view.
fun34.jpg

Wow
1980 not that old
Life is a big struggle.
If I had to go I'd like to be at Yellowstone Park during the supervolcano eruption.

It would be super awesome and cool to die on the moon as you would stay the exact same until the sun goes nova

Wow
1980 not that old
Life is a big struggle.

It would be super awesome and cool to die on the moon as you would stay the exact same until the sun goes nova
Going into a black hole would be kind of cool but only with someone.

Do you know why you would stay the same on the moon ???
I know the temperature varies from over 200 degrees F in the sun to minus 200 degrees F at night. But no.
Temp is zero factor !!!
You would remain exactly as you look today but you would be dried out of water looking
. Remember the moon is void of all life and that includes decomposers and micros
.with no Decomposing micros- your flesh is preserved

Wow
1980 not that old
Life is a big struggle.

Going into a black hole would be kind of cool but only with someone.
Not cool man !!!
First you would be vaporized within millions of miles from one .
Secondly and most scary is that you would be quickly ripped apart atom by atom from the infinite gravity forces
Your legs would snap off first then your torso then upper body then they would break up into trillions of pieces

Last edited:

Forum List

Back