Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
NM is basically devoid of any major business
It’s number 1 in the USA in property crime and 2 in murder
It’s so bad it makes my state of Nevada look ok

Most of the citizens are at the poverty level and drugs and gangs are everywhere
Homes are in bad condition and most have metal bars . Really zero wealth in the state

Lot of indian reservations and criminal illegal aliens in NM. No real industries outside of Federal handouts, some oil and gas, and a lot of rich trust fund kids playing 'Artists' on Daddy's Money, and of course they don't pay anything in taxes while being all about left wing politics and keeping 'the common folk' out of their neighborhoods. They grow some great chiles there, though. We used to travel there just buy them fresh by the bushels full.

Wonder if the fact that state has a Latina democrat as governor had anything to with this thread coming out of nowhere bashing the state??

He's looking around for a place to move to and get out of California. He's merely finding out that border states with Mexico are either already shitholes or quickly becoming shitholes, something most people already know ,including Mexicans and latinos, who are trying to go further north rather than get stuck in a border state.

He's looking around for a place to move to and get out of California. He's merely finding out that border states with Mexico are either already shitholes or quickly becoming shitholes, something most people already know ,including Mexicans and latinos, who are trying to go further north rather than get stuck in a border state.
My job is in Vegas and my franchise is mine until the summer of 2025
I am moving to either Gilbert or Peoria , AZ

I would get knifed to Death

My brother lives there now; it's swinging California style now, very criminal freindly, so they're looking to move before the crime rate skyrockets even higher, property values tank, and the taxes go up. All that is a done deal.

I lived in Albuquerque for three years and loved it. Never had a problem. I guess I didn't frequent the right neighborhoods...

I do miss the New Mexican food...
When did you live there in 1981 ??

I grew up in El Paso, practically lived on the border. It's a very different city now, a Dresden style fire-bombing would be a suitable fate.

The whitest states are West Virginia, Maine, and Vermont. Iowa and Montana are not too bad, lots of nice white people there; don't know about their tax structures or what, and don't anything about Maine and Vermont at all, other than there are probably a lot of commies living there, but then being some 'pro-diversity' tard in places that are 95% white isn't a great sacrifice or anything, much less means your neighborhood will turn into a ghetto in the next 20 years.

Forum List

Back