Have We Had More Than Enough Diversity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. You see, your perception of Africa is not what Africa was or is.
Oh? Then please educate me. Tell me what I've been missing and remain so ignorant about. I always appreciate learning.

The complete history of the African continent and every nation therein. That's what you miss and that's what you are ignorant of.

I doubt it. You see, your perception of Africa is not what Africa was or is.
Oh? Then please educate me. Tell me what I've been missing and remain so ignorant about. I always appreciate learning.

The complete history of the African continent and every nation therein. That's what you miss and that's what you are ignorant of.
So tell us, which African country made it to first world status. We'll wait. :popcorn:

jasonfree, you have offerend nothing of substance.

When you play race and culture cards, people know the game that you are up to.

You posted an answer less than I minute after I posted, jake. Not time enough to read what I wrote, and sure not enough time to read my link. It must really suck when this is all you have to do for a pastime.

If you think we have you will want to hear what Tara McCarthy has to say about it. This girl is becoming a very important voice.

Build a big wall around North Dakota, ship all of the racists there, then fill it with water. No more need for diversity.

This empty diversionary nonsense is a waste of time, so let's see some specifics.

There is nothing diversionary abut this. Just go study the history of Africa and every nation on the continent.

OP needs to PM me. The vid is vital to the scope of discussion. I get a "Private" message -- even tho it's a YouTube address.

If you can FIX that -- contact me with a new link and I'll reopen or merge...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back