Have some stupid for dinner!

That doesnt nearly add up to the $9T Obama has spent.
Show where Obama spent $9 trillion.

Or are you going to run away again?
4i6Ckte.gif
I did. He spent it on everything but interest on the debt.
Or are you as bad at math as you are at everything else?
No you have not. I asked you to enumerate the trillions Obama spent.

Maybe you just don't know what enumerate means. Let me help:

e·nu·mer·ate
(ĭ-no͞o′mə-rāt′, -nyo͞o′-)
tr.v. e·nu·mer·at·ed, e·nu·mer·at·ing, e·nu·mer·ates

1. To count off or name one by one
; list: A spokesperson enumerated the strikers' demands.

2. To determine the number of; count.
Hiding behind verbal tricks means you've lost this argument.
Go away.

Your "analogy" is laughably bad, Synth!

Try this one instead...

You're the Mayor of a town that just got hit by a hurricane which ripped the roof off your High School, forcing you to spend a huge amount of money to put a new roof up. Your expenses for that year were really high but what choice did you have...you had to have that roof or you would have lost the rest of the building.

A new Mayor gets elected and their first year in office they spend as much as you spent plus a little more...only they don't spend that money on a roof like you did...the new Mayor spends that money on raises for all the teachers, new uniforms for all the sports teams, and a new teacher's lounge. When it's pointed out to the Mayor that they are spending a whole lot of money on things that aren't essentials...the new Mayor smugly answers by saying that they increased spending by the smallest percentage of any Mayor in the history of the city.

The current debt got it start from the Vietnam War. Are you saying that the Vietnam war was a necessity?

Under which administration are you saying the "roof was repaired" under?

My analogy of the roof repair was about how the Bush Administration dealt with the economic crash in 2007. They put stimulus plans like TARP into play to keep major banks and industries from going belly up. In doing so they increased deficit spending by huge amounts.

My amusement was over the Progressive talking point that Obama isn't a big spender because HE increased spending by the smallest percentage compared to the President before him! Anyone who trots that out is using statistics to obscure the truth.
TARP has been paid back. In fact, we made a profit on the money loaned to the banks. That happened back in 2011.
Yes, under Bush. That's when the program started.
Obozo continued the program and its been a disaster of course.
Bush wasn't president in 2011, dumb shit.
TARP didnt happen in 2011, moron. THe payback did. And the payback was only on funds authorized by Bush. Obama not only had nothing to do with it, he opposed TARP as senator.
You are one fucking stupid sack of shit, for sure.

When did Bush EVER have GOP House and Senate majorities like Barack Obama did coming into office?
You're clearly not smart enough to be debating politics.

Maybe you should spend your time here instead?

LOL...you don't "debate", Synth...you utilize misleading Progressive talking points...demand anyone who questions the validity of what you say provide you with "proof" that you're wrong...and then you ignore the proof when it's provided.

According to you leftists, everything wrong with this country is Republicans fault. You brain dead bafoons are STILL blaming Bush 7 years later...Dumasses.
Shrub wasted trillion$ on the Iraq war. Shrub wasted trillion$ more on welfare for millionaires. Shrub destroyed the U.S. economy. Shrub destroyed the global economy.
That's plenty to blame Shrub for, IT'S HIS FAULT! AND HE DID IT WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE!
The cons try to blame Obama for the debt, but he's just been digging the country out of the hole Shrub put us in. But the republicans have been nothing but obstructionists, and still managed run up more debt. CONGRESS CONTROLS THE SPENDING!
It hasn't been just Shrub, Raygun tripled the debt, and Shrub daddy doubled it again in only four years.
The last three con POTUS's are responsible for most of the national debt.

According to you leftists, everything wrong with this country is Republicans fault. You brain dead bafoons are STILL blaming Bush 7 years later...Dumasses.
Shrub wasted trillion$ on the Iraq war. Shrub wasted trillion$ more on welfare for millionaires. Shrub destroyed the U.S. economy. Shrub destroyed the global economy.
That's plenty to blame Shrub for, IT'S HIS FAULT! AND HE DID IT WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE!
The cons try to blame Obama for the debt, but he's just been digging the country out of the hole Shrub put us in. But the republicans have been nothing but obstructionists, and still managed run up more debt. CONGRESS CONTROLS THE SPENDING!
It hasn't been just Shrub, Raygun tripled the debt, and Shrub daddy doubled it again in only four years.
The last three con POTUS's are responsible for most of the national debt.

And what has Barry done over the past seven years? Play golf and take joy rides on Air Force One? What is HIS responsibility for the massive amounts of spending that have taken place during his two terms?

When Democrats DID control the House, Senate and the Oval Office...did spending decrease or increase?

Because they passed the "Affordable Care Act", Hangover...a program that will cost taxpayers billions and billions of dollars. Hard to paint them as cost cutters...just saying...

4i6Ckte.gif

e·nu·mer·ate

Go away.
No verbal trick. You claim Obama has spent trillions of dollars. It's perfectly reasonable to ask you to list what he spent those trillions on.

You're just not very good at this.

Apparently you lost the instructions on how to wear your hat. Since you're a mindless sheepfucker hiding underneath hillarys pantsuit, you get a pass.
^^^ Who is this retard talking to?

I don't allow retards in my threads - get out.

and then you ignore the proof when it's provided.
Show me where you have listed Obama's trillions in spending.

So all of the spending during the last seven years have nothing to do with Barry? Is that what you're claiming?

Show me what Barack Obama has ever done to balance the Federal budget!
You're a really good dancer.
4i6Ckte.gif

Now please compile that list! Your credibility hinges on it.

My "credibility" hinges on doing busy work for you simply because you demand it? Why would I waste my time? We both know how this works with you, Synth! You demand something...then when it's provided...you ignore it! How about this...you show me all of the things that Barack Obama has done over the past seven years to cut spending. YOUR credibility hinges on THAT!

4i6Ckte.gif

e·nu·mer·ate

Go away.
No verbal trick. You claim Obama has spent trillions of dollars. It's perfectly reasonable to ask you to list what he spent those trillions on.

You're just not very good at this.
No. You are playing games. You claim the increase in the debt came from interest accrued. I showed that was wrong. Ergo the increase in spending came from every other category.

Forum List

Back