Have some stupid for dinner!

economic hitler?
:lmao:

debt on purpose b/c he hates America?
dead on
Republican debt that Republicans refuse to pay down.
Ima gunna tell ya for the gajillianth time, I Am Not A Republican.
But the Republicans who ran up the debt and refuse to pay it down are Republicans.

And you defend them at every turn. So what does that make you? Besides ignorant, I mean.

It's the Dems who had hissie fits when the Repubs tried to scale back government in 2011.
I have never heard one Dem say they want to tackle the debt only the deficit.

How much has the US debt increased since Barack Obama took office?
Playing the moron isn't going to work.

• I control all the money.
  • I hand you a credit card with a $20,000 balance on it.
  • The interest ever month is $300.
  • You keep asking me to pay down that $20,000+.
  • I keep saying no, I'll just make the minimum payment.
  • After 7 years, because of all the accrued interest, it's now $40,000.
  • I blame you, saying "When I gave you the card it only had $20K on it - it's your fault that it's now at $40K".

Now, if you cannot understand this, or you would rather just either lie or play stupid, I cannot help you.

Your "analogy" is laughably bad, Synth!

Try this one instead...

You're the Mayor of a town that just got hit by a hurricane which ripped the roof off your High School, forcing you to spend a huge amount of money to put a new roof up. Your expenses for that year were really high but what choice did you have...you had to have that roof or you would have lost the rest of the building.

A new Mayor gets elected and their first year in office they spend as much as you spent plus a little more...only they don't spend that money on a roof like you did...the new Mayor spends that money on raises for all the teachers, new uniforms for all the sports teams, and a new teacher's lounge. When it's pointed out to the Mayor that they are spending a whole lot of money on things that aren't essentials...the new Mayor smugly answers by saying that they increased spending by the smallest percentage of any Mayor in the history of the city.

The current debt got it start from the Vietnam War. Are you saying that the Vietnam war was a necessity?

Under which administration are you saying the "roof was repaired" under?

• I blame you, saying "When I gave you the card it only had $20K on it - it's your fault that it's now at $40K".

Now, if you cannot understand this, or you would rather just either lie or play stupid, I cannot help you.

Try this one instead...

You're the Mayor of a town that just got hit by a hurricane which ripped the roof off your High School, forcing you to spend a huge amount of money to put a new roof up. Your expenses for that year were really high but what choice did you have...you had to have that roof or you would have lost the rest of the building.

A new Mayor gets elected and their first year in office they spend as much as you spent plus a little more...only they don't spend that money on a roof like you did...the new Mayor spends that money on raises for all the teachers, new uniforms for all the sports teams, and a new teacher's lounge. When it's pointed out to the Mayor that they are spending a whole lot of money on things that aren't essentials...the new Mayor smugly answers by saying that they increased spending by the smallest percentage of any Mayor in the history of the city.

The current debt got it start from the Vietnam War. Are you saying that the Vietnam war was a necessity?

No it didn't.
The Vietnam War was paid for, by putting more money into the federal budget, moving Social Security into the general funds.
President Andrew Jackson shrank the debt to zero in 1835.
It was the only time in U.S. history when the country was free of debt.

So your position here is that Obama's doubling of the debt represents only accrued interest on what he inherited?
How stupid are you, again?
Then enumerate the trillions that Obama has spent.

I keep asking and you keep running.

We'll find out who's stupid.
Check my sig line. You'll find the answer there.
Payment of the federal debt in 2015 was $126.5B. That doesnt nearly add up to the $9T Obama has spent.

Fear has been so pounded into Conservatives by the Right wing media that guys like this can't even think clearly. Their world view is so tainted by these clowns in the media it's ridiculous.
Who in their right mind thinks our President doesn't care?

Here comes the condescending attitude... "Guys like this". WTF does that mean. You must mean stupid people who have no way of thinking. This only shows the undemocratic nature of the left because even people you may think are not capapble of making a good decision have a right to decide what the laws are to be in the country that HE LIVES FUCKIN LIVES IN!

Try this one instead...

My analogy of the roof repair was about how the Bush Administration dealt with the economic crash in 2007. They put stimulus plans like TARP into play to keep major banks and industries from going belly up. In doing so they increased deficit spending by huge amounts.

My amusement was over the Progressive talking point that Obama isn't a big spender because HE increased spending by the smallest percentage compared to the President before him! Anyone who trots that out is using statistics to obscure the truth.

Bush and Obama have added to it.
Then you get the same question that OldStyle and The Rabbi run away from.

Enumerate the Trillions that Obama has spent.

Dude, you just claimed that most of the Obama spending was interest payments on debt that was incurred by the GOP! Rabbi just provided a total of what we spent on interest payments. The two numbers are not even CLOSE! So did you want to try another talking point? Because THAT one just went down like the Hindenburg!

economic hitler?

dead on
But the Republicans who ran up the debt and refuse to pay it down are Republicans.

And you defend them at every turn. So what does that make you? Besides ignorant, I mean.
Good luck backing up that claim.
Which claim? That Republicans ran up the debt or that you defend them?

That doesnt nearly add up to the $9T Obama has spent.
Show where Obama spent $9 trillion.

Or are you going to run away again?
4i6Ckte.gif

Try this one instead...

My analogy of the roof repair was about how the Bush Administration dealt with the economic crash in 2007. They put stimulus plans like TARP into play to keep major banks and industries from going belly up. In doing so they increased deficit spending by huge amounts.

My amusement was over the Progressive talking point that Obama isn't a big spender because HE increased spending by the smallest percentage compared to the President before him! Anyone who trots that out is using statistics to obscure the truth.
TARP has been paid back. In fact, we made a profit on the money loaned to the banks. That happened back in 2011.

Here ya go - just skim down the page at some of these. Even the conservatives on this site will be shaking their heads at the sheer ignorance of the Iowa and NH voters. And I know they're not alone. It's mind-blowing and does not bode well for this country.

NYMag Survey: Republican Voters Want ‘Testicular Fortitude’

Scroll down to 'The Undecideds'. Here's just a taste of the stupid:

hQEr8gT.png

Have some stupid for dinner!

Okay, are you available Friday night?

Try this one instead...

TARP has been paid back. In fact, we made a profit on the money loaned to the banks. That happened back in 2011.

Too bad TARP was George W. Bush's baby...not Obama's. If Barry had set it up I'm pretty sure it would have been another Solyndra. :badgrin:

economic hitler?

dead on

Good luck backing up that claim.
Which claim? That Republicans ran up the debt or that you defend them?
If I have to explain it...

Forum List

Back