Have Democrats successfully manufactured another voting block...the 'Hate America' electorate?

The pushers aren't openly admitting this quite yet as they're still kind of rolling it out sort of discreetly and veiled within 'other things' such as "Systemic Racism" and the like but with each passing day they seem to get a little more courageous...Will they call to completely re-brand America? Will they come for the flag and Americas core identity?
Trump supporters are the ones who took the confederate flag into the capitol. Sounds like they hate America.
They just wanted to give it back to its original owners but the dems all ran and hid from it. They didn’t want to be confronted with the truth.

The pushers aren't openly admitting this quite yet as they're still kind of rolling it out sort of discreetly and veiled within 'other things' such as "Systemic Racism" and the like but with each passing day they seem to get a little more courageous...Will they call to completely re-brand America? Will they come for the flag and Americas core identity?
Trump supporters are the ones who took the confederate flag into the capitol. Sounds like they hate America.
No, sorry, that was your antifa punks wearing a MAGA hat.
Of course it was.

The cartoonish nature of your conspiracy theories has gotten more and more whacky.
We know the truth, and none of your vapid comments or asinine lying from your democrat propaganda wing mean squat to anyone that knows the truth...

Well I suggest you reveal the truth with supported evidence to the supreme court because they couldn't find it.
You've got nothing but paranoia about dems.

Wrong. The SC chose not to look at the evidence believing, correctly, voting is a state issue.

Of course it was.

The cartoonish nature of your conspiracy theories has gotten more and more whacky.
We know the truth, and none of your vapid comments or asinine lying from your democrat propaganda wing mean squat to anyone that knows the truth...

You don't know jack shit. You prove it daily.

Funny as I was thinking that would be the name of Trumps new party. Hate America.
Think about it… he ran for President on a scorched earth narrative calling everybody in government stupid, said he was going to drain the swamp but only added to it and he undermines our institutions and democracy every chance he gets. That’s Hate America
You’re post is right on the money except for it being pure fantasy made up in your tiny mind.
Pick a point that you think is false and make your case why

That goes without saying. It is obvious just how much they hate fellow Americans and this country. Their policies prove it conclusively.

Of course it was.

You don't know jack shit. You prove it daily.
You have a bad allergy. You are allergic to substance and your posts are unnecessary.

That goes without saying. It is obvious just how much they hate fellow Americans and this country. Their policies prove it conclusively.
How do you all feel about your fellow Americans, specifically liberals and Democrats and our Nations President? Do you love and support them or feel differently?

How do you all feel about your fellow Americans, specifically liberals and Democrats and our Nations President? Do you love and support them or feel differently?
There are no liberals, only intolerant sycophants. Biden is not my president. He is illegitimate.

There are no liberals, only intolerant sycophants. Biden is not my president. He is illegitimate.
Fun stuff. How about you answer my question now…

I told you, if there are liberals they would not be on your side. I told you I do not support an illigetimate president, and never will. Read the post carefully because it is the only answer you are going to get.

Funny as I was thinking that would be the name of Trumps new party. Hate America.
Think about it… he ran for President on a scorched earth narrative calling everybody in government stupid, said he was going to drain the swamp but only added to it and he undermines our institutions and democracy every chance he gets. That’s Hate America
You’re post is right on the money except for it being pure fantasy made up in your tiny mind.
Yeah sure. I’m going to waste my time on a wacko leftist and play the whole I posted a link from salon and huffington post opinion pages to counter my facts game. Go jerk off with someone else.

I told you, if there are liberals they would not be on your side. I told you I do not support an illigetimate president, and never will. Read the post carefully because it is the only answer you are going to get.
I read your dodge very carefully. I’ll say what we both know, you have hate and disgust for those on the political left which is half your fellow countrymen. You have hate and disgust for our institutions and our democracy. So when you talk about people hating America and their fellow countrymen, you need to look in the mirror

Yeah sure. I’m going to waste my time on a wacko leftist and play the whole I posted a link from salon and huffington post opinion pages to counter my facts game. Go jerk off with someone else.
Or you just act like you have a brain and make a real counter argument instead of a childish troll response

I read your dodge very carefully. I’ll say what we both know, you have hate and disgust for those on the political left which is half your fellow countrymen. You have hate and disgust for our institutions and our democracy. So when you talk about people hating America and their fellow countrymen, you need to look in the mirror
Sorry, it is not hate it is disappointment. Our institutions are politicized and corrupt. There is not one good reason to respect them.

They're pushing for a second civil war, and if I was an illegal alien, I wouldn't want to be here if or when it erupts. They're liable to get shot just on principle.
That's tRumplings, you idiot.

You and I both know that's a lie.

Where does this hate America crap come from?
Why would they hate their own country, fight in the wars and some die for it?
Your movement is about demonizing dems with a pathetic justification bearing in mind they are now the majority of the voting block.

You should be concentrating on how you lost and we already know why but you want to blame something else.
So cut the conspiracy theories and all the other snappy "gates" scenarios. You lost because he is an idiot and republicans were the culprits for voting him out.
"Where does this hate America crap come from?"
Your Kenyan ran on "CHANGE America".....remember?

No Kenyan has ever run for president.

Of course it was.

download (1).jpeg

Forum List

Back