Have Democrats successfully manufactured another voting block...the 'Hate America' electorate?

Funny that you’re trying to call out others for book burning and canceling while taking the anti CRT position. Think about the irony of that for a minute
Run right past the meat on the bone in my post and go right to the deflection…Is that how you and Mac1958 stay in full TDS mode….just ignore the things that actually matter and stay laser focused on the FEELZ stuff?

Run right past the meat on the bone in my post and go right to the deflection…Is that how you and Mac1958 stay in full TDS mode….just ignore the things that actually matter and stay laser focused on the FEELZ stuff?
You don’t have meat in your troll posts. And you completely ignored my observation so perhaps if you practiced what you preached you would get a little more respect

Funny as I was thinking that would be the name of Trumps new party. Hate America.
Think about it… he ran for President on a scorched earth narrative calling everybody in government stupid, said he was going to drain the swamp but only added to it and he undermines our institutions and democracy every chance he gets. That’s Hate America
Trump was right on all accounts...Most within our government are stupid according to the people......have you seen the approval numbers for your president, vice president and congress?
He drained lots of swamp and or trampled over it.
Our institutions are corrupt and perverse...run by a complicit academia, media and social media....our democracy is dogshit now and the world knows it.
Shit, much of the population has been conned...they hate our sovereignty, our heritage and rich history, our traditions, our values, our language, our moral order....That's Hate America.
Time to pull your head from your ass and visit that terrible place called REALITY!

Trump was right on all accounts...Most within our government are stupid according to the people......have you seen the approval numbers for your president, vice president and congress?
Our institutions are corrupt and perverse...run by a complicit academia, media and social media....our democracy is dogshit now and the world knows it.
Shit, much of the population has been conned...they hate our sovereignty, our heritage and rich history, our traditions, our values, our language, our moral order....That's Hate America.
Time to pull your head from your ass and visit that terrible place called REALITY!

The Ivy League has turned out to be Poison Ivy!!

You should join trumps hate America party. You’re the perfect member

You should join trumps hate America party. You’re the perfect member
You can’t refute what I’ve asserted which is why you haven’t.
Congratulations….your Hate America creation is shooting up our schools and playing sniper at our parades. GOOD JOB!

Trump supporters do not hate America. To say so is ridiculous.
Slade3200 and his leftist friends have played their cards and everybody knows it….they no longer try to hide their extreme disdain for all things core to America…they detest american sovereignty, american heritage, american history, american culture and traditions, american values, american language and the moral order that made us exceptional.

You can’t refute what I’ve asserted which is why you haven’t.
Congratulations….your Hate America creation is shooting up our schools and playing sniper at our parades. GOOD JOB!
All I do is refute your idiotic assertions. Don’t fool yourself and pretend your making good points on this board. You’re not.

Trump supporters do not hate America. To say so is ridiculous.
Of course they do. All they do is talk shit about it. Hell, you can’t even acknowledge that the person whom America elected to be its leader is actually our president. Youre delusional

Slade3200 and his leftist friends have played their cards and everybody knows it….they no longer try to hide their extreme disdain for all things core to America…they detest american sovereignty, american heritage, american history, american culture and traditions, american values, american language and the moral order that made us exceptional.
My family and heritage go back to the mayflower. I celebrate America for what we have always strived to be and what we continue to work towards. It’s a far greater America than the one you try and take us back to.

My family and heritage go back to the mayflower. I celebrate America for what we have always strived to be and what we continue to work towards. It’s a far greater America than the one you try and take us back to.
Our work should be living by our Constitution.

Forum List

Back