Hate crime laws! Should it be tossed from the law books?

Should hate crime laws be tossed from the law books?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Stay only if implemented equally.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maxnovax

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2022
Every time I hear about somebody being charged with a hate crime law 99% of the time it’s a white man.
almost all daily murders and horrific crimes are usually not done by a white person in America. yet nobody has charged with a hate crime..
If someone killing someone isnt hate what is it? Why is it only Administratted to just white men? Thanks

Yep, especially since "race" does not really exist except as a social construct. If someone is hating on anything it's someone else's ethnicity.

We have plenty of laws on the books that provide punishment for doing ill to your fellow man.

Every time I hear about somebody being charged with a hate crime law 99% of the time it’s a white man.
almost all daily murders and horrific crimes are usually not done by a white person in America. yet nobody has charged with a hate crime..
If someone killing someone isnt hate what is it? Why is it only Administratted to just white men? Thanks
I'm confused. In other threads you conservatives say us liberals are too soft on violent crime and we let violent people out and they repeat offend. If we just gave them stiffer penalties they'd never get out to repeat offend you say.

But now, when it's keeping white violent criminals in jail longer, you object. Weird.

Another thought. We say corporate America is systemically racist and misogynistic based on the fact 87% of corporate America is white male. You guys say that's not proof of systemic racism. If you are right, perhaps the fact that 87% of the people charged with hate crimes are white doesn't prove anything.

• Banned
I'm confused. In other threads you conservatives say us liberals are too soft on violent crime and we let violent people out and they repeat offend. If we just gave them stiffer penalties they'd never get out to repeat offend you say.

But now, when it's keeping white violent criminals in jail longer, you object. Weird.

Another thought. We say corporate America is systemically racist and misogynistic based on the fact 87% of corporate America is white male. You guys say that's not proof of systemic racism. If you are right, perhaps the fact that 87% of the people charged with hate crimes are white doesn't prove anything.
Lol if you’re a democrat you can attack white men, and if we defend our selves you charge us with 900 crimes lol a black guy can shoot a cop and a school and then released 🤣🤣 why?

I think you're simply confused. Don't presume to tell people what they think when you yourself are incapable of serious thought.

Lol if you’re a democrat you can attack white men, and if we defend our selves you charge us with 900 crimes lol a black guy can shoot a cop and a school and then released 🤣🤣 why?
I see what you’re saying. Black men should worry about it being a hate crime if they touch a white. I’d be all for that

It seems that you have not thought this through. let me see if I can help:

People kill for many reasons-robbery, power, passion, and yes hate. However hate crime laws are not applicable in situations where the perpetrator hates another individual for personal reasons. They are applicable to crimes that are committed against some one because the perpetrator is hateful towards the community or group that the victim is part of or perceived to be part of.

Hate crime laws, which stiffen penalties for violent crimes are necessary and appropriate because the attack on the person or persons that is motivated by the victims membership in an identifiable group is an attack on that entire group that feels violated. They are intended to deter such acts

Lastly for now, hate crime laws are applicable to any one who commits a crime motivated by bias.
and that includes black on white crime. But the fact is that is almost always the minority person is the victim.

It seems that you have not thought this through. let me see if I can help:

People kill for many reasons-robbery, power, passion, and yes hate. However hate crime laws are not applicable in situations where the perpetrator hates another individual for personal reasons. They are applicable to crimes that are committed against some one because the perpetrator is hateful towards the community or group that the victim is part of or perceived to be part of.

Hate crime laws, which stiffen penalties for violent crimes are necessary and appropriate because the attack on the person or persons that is motivated by the victims membership in an identifiable group is an attack on that entire group that feels violated. They are intended to deter such acts

Lastly for now, hate crime laws are applicable to any one who commits a crime motivated by bias.
and that includes black on white crime. But the fact is that is almost always the minority person is the victim.
So why not call it a bias law? Hate is hate.. you shot someone The feeling is hate

Hate Crime Laws fail to actually acknowledge that the Crime is the Crime ...
And hating someone is not a Crime.

It is like stupid legal virtue signaling that promotes inequality over equality.

Hate Crime Laws fail to actually acknowledge that the Crime is the Crime ...
And hating someone is not a Crime.

It is like stupid legal virtue signaling that promotes inequality over equality.

Right hating someone is not a crime, but attacking then is a crime and if you attack them out of hatred of a group that they are part of its an attack on the entire group and causes fear in that community

Right hating someone is not a crime, but attacking then is a crime and if you attack them out of hatred of a group that they are part of its an attack on the entire group and causes fear in that community

Sweetie ... You aren't going to be any less dead if someone likes you more when they kill you ... :thup:
Killing you would be the crime, and it doesn't matter what color you are.

You are not impressing anyone here with your level of intelligence or emotional maturity. In addition, you seem to have a tenuous grasp of reality

Forum List

Back