Has this administration made “Build That Wall” an even more powerful platform to run on?

I believe so but it will take some creative money moving to get past The Turtle.

How about the House tying any additional money sent to other countries to a border wall.....A billion to the Ukes gets us three billion for a border wall. 3X any amount sent overseas till a wall is paid for.

Last I checked a complete border wall would be 11 billion.

Boy oh boy…..the sovereignty hating globalists are going to poop themselves when Trump rolls out “BUILD THAT WALL” 2.0 in his new campaign……NEVER has such a sentiment carried more weight….Thanks Biden.

Has this administration made “Build That Wall” an even more powerful platform to run on? No.​

Has this administration made “Build That Wall” an even more powerful platform to run on? No.​

So we don't have an immigration problem, a border problem, a fentanyl problem, a human trafficking problem, a problem with immigrants dying while attempting to illegally enter this country, or a problem with known criminals and terrorist watchlist subjects coming across the southern border?

Or do you think a wall would not address any of those problems?

You suck Biden’s shriveled dick daily, Simp.

You obviously support his No border policy.
Already told you, you are wrong. I just don't support a border wall for the same reasons I have said, many time. A lot of money for something that won't stop the problem and be a continuing maintenance contract for political friends of whoever.
You can suck MY dick, Nostril.

Already told you, you are wrong. I just don't support a border wall for the same reasons I have said, many time. A lot of money for something that won't stop the problem and be a continuing maintenance contract for political friends of whoever.
You can suck MY dick, Nostril.
For fucks sake…. here we go again.
Globalist Libs:
”Sure, millions of linear feet of wall/fence have been erected worldwide….all with the same purpose of DETERRING trespassers and they all work….BUT the one on our southern border will not.”

Gee, and you wonder why sane people can’t take you seriously.

For fucks sake…. here we go again.
Globalist Libs:
”Sure, millions of linear feet of wall/fence have been erected worldwide….all with the same purpose of DETERRING trespassers and they all work….BUT the one on our southern border will not.”

Gee, and you wonder why sane people can’t take you seriously.
It is just that nobody can find one where it worked. Some of the most invaded, conquered and failed countries in the world have tried it.

It is just that nobody can find one where it worked. Some of the most invaded, conquered and failed countries in the world have tried it.
So now you‘re morphing your story into….”walls/fences don’t deter a hostile nations MILITARY personnel”?

I believe so but it will take some creative money moving to get past The Turtle.

How about the House tying any additional money sent to other countries to a border wall.....A billion to the Ukes gets us three billion for a border wall. 3X any amount sent overseas till a wall is paid for.

Last I checked a complete border wall would be 11 billion.

Obama will simply have that veto'ed.

Has this administration made “Build That Wall” an even more powerful platform to run on?​

OR have Republicans become too pussified, too convinced that sooner or later they will have to beg Mexico’s people to vote for them?
Remember all that bullshit about how Mexicans were going to vote Republican…..hahaha….all 73 did.

Has this administration made “Build That Wall” an even more powerful platform to run on?​

Definitely. Now we have to build two border walls.

---More migrants are crossing the northern border into the U.S. as Mexicans fly to Canada and then head south---

Boy oh boy…..the sovereignty hating globalists are going to poop themselves when Trump rolls out “BUILD THAT WALL” 2.0 in his new campaign……NEVER has such a sentiment carried more weight….Thanks Biden.
To some extent I agree with Democrats that building a wall is not the best idea to keep the illegal population down. The best thing we could actually do is change some of our laws or make new ones making it so that these people would not want to come here and making it more difficult for Democrats to hold out the welcome sign. Just a few ideas could be:

1. If you are born in the US to an illegal, then you are not a US citizen.

2. Illegals do no count toward census counts and therefore, representation in Congress

3. We need a better system to address people overstaying their temp Visas.

4. No illegal is allowed to vote in ANY elections

5. No illegal will collect US government benefits of any kind (including SS), including at the state or local level and this also applies to any of their children born in the US

6. No illegal will be allowed to have valid driver's licenses, etc.

7. Sanctuary cities and states will be outlawed

8. All illegals found to be in the country illegally will be automatically deported

9. Asylum seekers must apply for asylum outside the US and there would be very strict reasons to claim asylum, it wouldn't be a free for all.

10. There will be laws against harboring or aiding and abedding illegals, exactly how there are laws are enforced for criminals. This includes individuals, family members, and businesses.

11. Coyotes would be labeled terrorists and will be taken out by any means necessary, even if they are located in other countries.

I'm sure I could think of more.

Forum List

Back