Has there been a more racist president in our lifetime?

Is Biden the most racist president of our lifetimes?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama struck me as an opportunist rather than a racist. That's why his positions on so many things changed (evolved) in a record short period.
1. he sent his AG to comfort the family of a BLACK criminal that attacked a WHITE cop
2. he chose 2 blacks in a ROW for AG!!! even though they are only 13% of the population and graduate less = less qualified for college
3. said white women were not good enough
4. said the WHITE cop acted stupidly, not the jackass racist BLACK man
Obama = racist and a cop hater

Johnson was more racist but that was a different time. Biden holy crap the guy is a true racist by todays standards. There was a leaked call recently between Biden and many black Dems in congress. You should have heard how he talked down to them and basically said to stuff it. He wasn't too kind to the moot bat progressives either.

Negro just means black in Spanish. Why are right-wingers such bigoted fascists?
What makes me a bigot or a fascist?

This should be enlightening.

I will grant you the bigot might be close to accurate as I see the homosexual & trans movement as pretty degenerating for our nation. If that makes me a bigot then so be it.

But Fascist? Enlighten me

What makes me a bigot or a fascist?

This should be enlightening.

I will grant you the bigot might be close to accurate as I see the homosexual & trans movement as pretty degenerating for our nation. If that makes me a bigot then so be it.

But Fascist? Enlighten me
he's the racist bigot--just like all of THEM

Just yesterday he invoked a NEGRO during his speech about our veterans.

Not since our 20th Century presidents Woodrow Wilson (28) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32) has there been a more corruptly Racist president than Joseph Robinette Biden. Mentored by his close friend Robert Byrd....
**********​
**********​
**********​

Dang!

Even the Dems' nemesis (The Donald) never used that word in public.

Because Mr. Biden is so old and confused, the Dems are explaining that he used that word because he was referring to the particular baseball organization.

And to be fair, it IS possible that Mr. Biden thought like this: The organization has that word in its title, so it would be proper for me to use that in such a context.

Sadly, he was too arrogant (and basically clueless) to realize that in 2021, no sensitive person would use that word. (And, as other contributors to this thread have pointed out, if one does use that word in public, the consequences will be most unpleasant!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back