Has the Russian Special Military Operation in Ukraine been provoked?

Nice. And smart too! But I like this one better:
F3_NkY6XsAEbE6z
That Zelensky has all the features you would expect on a Jew in a Nazi cartoon.

Ask yourselves what it would be like if a foreign power halfway around the world infiltrated the government of Canada or Mexico right in our own neck of the woods, and began to turn those countries against us and supplies them with weapons to back it up. What could/would/should we do to respond l? I imagine the same as the Russians are doing in Ukraine. And I'd support us doing that. It's not a one-way street. Russia was not an aggressor until the U.S. played sneaky in Ukraine.

We are Canada's and Mexico's biggest trading partners. They would kill anyone who tried to interfere with that.

Your fallacy of false equivalency just flops to the ground, quivers, and gives up the ghost.

So....
Let's go to the earlier catalyst moment....

When Russia began paying Russian loyalists to move to Ukraine....to cause disinformation and when oligarchs began corrupting the election processes....

Can we start at this point?
Actually, Russia sent "Russian loyalists" on the territory of the modern Ukraine more than one thousand years ago.

We are Canada's and Mexico's biggest trading partners. They would kill anyone who tried to interfere with that.

Your fallacy of false equivalency just flops to the ground, quivers, and gives up the ghost.
As well as Russia was the biggest trading partner of Ukraine.
Ok. Let's continue our game. Pro-American Mexicans and Canadians started to kill Anti-American forces. But Anti-American Juntas in Mexico and Canada, backed by China and Russia, started the real terror against Pro-American activists and pro-American militants. The civil war is ongoing. The pro-American forces keep few provinces at the border with the USA. The Russian nuclear capable bombers started to visit Canadian airspace and play the counter-force attacks against the USA itself. Your next turn?

Silver Cat, the game never happened.

Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin's life is forfeit. It is only a matter of a very short time before they get to him.

Ask yourselves what it would be like if a foreign power halfway around the world infiltrated the government of Canada or Mexico right in our own neck of the woods, and began to turn those countries against us and supplies them with weapons to back it up. What could/would/should we do to respond l? I imagine the same as the Russians are doing in Ukraine. And I'd support us doing that. It's not a one-way street. Russia was not an aggressor until the U.S. played sneaky in Ukraine.

74728.jpg

89927.jpg

SLOW HORSES' FACE AFTER BOTHWINGS'
DEVASTATING KNOCKOUT PUNCH:

article-0-12D2C31C000005DC-678_634x720.jpg

74728.jpg

89927.jpg

They only people who tried to infiltrate the Ukrainian government were the Russians, and it is only because you are such a stanch supporter of Russian imperialism that you don't understand it is none of Russia's business what the Ukrainian people decide to do as long as they are not attacking Russia.

Originally posted by toomuchtime
They only people who tried to infiltrate the Ukrainian government were the Russians, and it is only because you are such a stanch supporter of Russian imperialism that you don't understand it is none of Russia's business what the Ukrainian people decide to do as long as they are not attacking Russia.

You're barking up the wrong tree. It's not my fault Slow Horses couldn't find an answer.

Notice he didn't reply to Bothwings:

"No, if Mexico, Canada wanted to enter a military alliance with China, complete with military bases, America would respect the sovereign will of the mexican and canadian peoples."

He didn't say that because he knows it's not true... he knows America would be doing the exact same thing as Russia. He couldn't refute Bothwings due to the best reason in the world: simply because there's no refutation at all.

Bothwings hit Slow Horses with a bulletproof argument and he was knocked out. It's a common, daily occurrence in fistfights and verbal fights alike. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose... There's no need to be ashamed.

As for trying to influence the ukrainian government both the US and Russia did it. The difference is that Russia had no problems with a neutral Ukraine unlike America that never stopped dangling the security carrot (NATO) in front of a country deeply divided between Russia and the West (the "Ukrainian people" you referred to (meaning an overwhelming majority of ukrainians) is a figment of your imagination).

Last edited:
SNIP

Notice he didn't reply to Bothwings:

"No, if Mexico, Canada wanted to enter a military alliance with China, complete with military bases, America would respect the sovereign will of the mexican and canadian peoples."

SNIP
I did reply to it. The analogy does not apply. We have good relations with our two neighbors.

Putin has signed his own death warrant.

I did reply to it. The analogy does not apply. We have good relations with our two neighbors.
And they just love you. Mexico especially.

Russia, throughout its history, has lived surrounded by powerful enemies and has often struggled for survival, sometimes fighting several enemies at the same time. But that's something your history comic book won't tell you.

All F-16 fighter jets received by Ukraine will be shot down by the Russian army in just one month.
Former US intelligence officer and UN inspector Scott Ritter on social media.
"All of them will be shot down in a month. This is an illusion of security imposed on you by the same people who forced you to sacrifice over 400,000 Ukrainians in NATO's failed gambit for regional relevance. Shame on you for letting this happen," he commented on Zelensky's record of fighter jets.
"The fighter jets are old and unsafe by US and NATO standards. Out of 42, only 24 are serviceable and can fly."
What a sad state of affairs.

Ukraine needs a Prigozhin to topple the utterly corrupt and Satanic Regime in Kiev, make peace and start to rebuild

74728.jpg

89927.jpg

The USA.is being invaded by Mexico and the Biden Administration is aided the efforts

And they just love you. Mexico especially.

Russia, throughout its history, has lived surrounded by powerful enemies and has often struggled for survival, sometimes fighting several enemies at the same time. But that's something your history comic book won't tell you.
You do know that his enemies just missed killing Putin yesterday.

Forum List

Back