Has Ted Cruz Always Been A Dirtbag?

This seems less about Cruz and more about some vindictive guy. Honestly if you can maintain this level of vitriol over things that happened when you were both in your late teens, dude, get some help.

This has nothing to do about my opinion of Cruz, honestly he was pretty low on my list of people I supported during the early primary period, but for Christ's sake, it was Freshman year, this guy needs to get a grip.

:uhh:

I think it's completely unfounded to be accusing this guy as you are. Every single one of us here on this board chit-chat politics on pretty much a daily basis. While I personally don't facebook or tweet about it most of the time, there are tons of people who do. Why are you condemning him for doing the same?

The only difference here is that he has a personal connection to Cruz, and is including that in his chit-chat. How many people on this board habitually bitch and complain about how many times Obama picked his noes as a toddler? This guy is doing nothing more than including his own personal experiences into the same political chit-chat that millions of people do on a daily basis.

and you support Rubio. he has as much experience as Obama did. NONE. and looks and whines like a little boy
At least Cruz has been of office in Texas before he became a Senator. read up dear you might change your mind

snip:
quick Facts
Name
Ted Cruz
Occupation
Lawyer, U.S. Senator
Birth Date
December 22, 1970 (age 45)
Education
Harvard Law School, Princeton University
Place of Birth
Calgary, Canada
Full name
Rafael Edward Cruz
Zodiac Sign
Sagittarius

ALL of his bio here:
http://www.biography.com/people/ted-cruz

Duh. Rubio was whip, majority leader, and speaker of the Florida house of representatives before running for and winning a U.S. Senate seat. It amazes me that those who hate Rubio know little or nothing about him. Yesterday somebody said Rubio didn't know anything about football without knowing he went to college in Missouri on a football scholarship! :eusa_doh:

Latest news on Cruz dirtbaggery.......robo-calls were going out from the Cruz creeps that Trey Gowdy had switched his endorsement from Rubio to Cruz. This while Gowdy was making appearances with Rubio. Some call this "hardball" politics.....I call it sleazebag desperation.

Latest news on Cruz dirtbaggery.......robo-calls were going out from the Cruz creeps that Trey Gowdy had switched his endorsement from Rubio to Cruz. This while Gowdy was making appearances with Rubio. Some call this "hardball" politics.....I call it sleazebag desperation.

I call it 'Republicans eating their own' this is the dirtiest, sickest election/campaign cycle I've ever seen & you can't even come close to saying that about the (D)s.

o8z4Fmx.jpg

My deal is strictly this. If one is running on a "I'm better than the inside the beltway crowd and I'm not politics as usual" platform AND THEN you turn around and do true dirties to your fellow conservatives you're a lying asshole.

I am really disappointed in Cruz. And I'm really pissed off at the campaign he's running.

This seems less about Cruz and more about some vindictive guy. Honestly if you can maintain this level of vitriol over things that happened when you were both in your late teens, dude, get some help.

This has nothing to do about my opinion of Cruz, honestly he was pretty low on my list of people I supported during the early primary period, but for Christ's sake, it was Freshman year, this guy needs to get a grip.

:uhh:

I think it's completely unfounded to be accusing this guy as you are. Every single one of us here on this board chit-chat politics on pretty much a daily basis. While I personally don't facebook or tweet about it most of the time, there are tons of people who do. Why are you condemning him for doing the same?

The only difference here is that he has a personal connection to Cruz, and is including that in his chit-chat. How many people on this board habitually bitch and complain about how many times Obama picked his noes as a toddler? This guy is doing nothing more than including his own personal experiences into the same political chit-chat that millions of people do on a daily basis.

He's thrust himself into a national discussion, if he's so adamant about his positions on this, he opens himself up to criticism.

And he's not just "including his own personal experiences". He's gunning for a candidate for president.

As Bruce Willis said in Die Hard, "Welcome to the Party, pal"

From what I have read most of his critiques are of the petty nature. He's whining about what Cruz did as a 19 year old freshman.

It seems to me that he's poking fun, not whining. What is petty is to blur the lines between those two.

From what I have read most of his critiques are of the petty nature. He's whining about what Cruz did as a 19 year old freshman.

It seems to me that he's poking fun, not whining. What is petty is to blur the lines between those two.

It's a low grade smear attack, plain and simple.

A low grade smear attack is what's going to happen when you finally pull that cactus cone out of your ass and throw it at the wall. What Cruz's old roommate is doing is called having fun.

It's a low grade smear attack, plain and simple.

A low grade smear attack is what's going to happen when you finally pull that cactus cone out of your ass and throw it at the wall. What Cruz's old roommate is doing is called having fun.

If he did it 10 years ago, it could be considered fun. Right now during a presidential campaign its a smear attack.

Call a spade a spade.

They only pick on Ted because they hate Canadians

Everyone knows what assholes they are

If he did it 10 years ago, it could be considered fun.

:lol: Yeah, because babbling on social media about the crazy antics of someone whom nobody would have known and who would have absolutely no relevance whatsoever is what they call a "good time."

You reeeaaaaallly don't seem to understand the concept of "fun."

Right now during a presidential campaign its a smear attack.

Only to people who are so uptight you can't tell the difference between your head and a hole in the ground.

Call a spade a spade.

You mean, that thing it's going to take to dig that cactus out of your ass?

If he did it 10 years ago, it could be considered fun.

:lol: Yeah, because babbling on social media about the crazy antics of someone whom nobody would have known and who would have absolutely no relevance whatsoever is what they call a "good time."

You reeeaaaaallly don't seem to understand the concept of "fun."

Right now during a presidential campaign its a smear attack.

Only to people who are so uptight you can't tell the difference between your head and a hole in the ground.

Call a spade a spade.

You mean, that thing it's going to take to dig that cactus out of your ass?

What is it with your obsession over cacti and asses? (mine in particular)

What's so horrible about calling a smear attack a smear attack? It's not like anyone, myself included, is trying to silence this guy.

What is it with your obsession over cacti and asses? (mine in particular)

Just calling a spade a spade. :D

Nah, just trying to mask blatant political maneuvering as harmless fun.

:lol:

You just never learned how to enjoy fun. I guess this would have been "blatant political maneuvering too?

You are comparing a Youtube video mocking both candidates with a guy gunning for one candidate in particular?

Both are of course political,but cranky pants in this case is basically just doing it against someone he obviously doesn't like.

You are comparing a Youtube video mocking both candidates with a guy gunning for one candidate in particular?

Both are of course political,but cranky pants in this case is basically just doing it against someone he obviously doesn't like.

:lol: And? Are you going to say now that there are "rules" about how to have fun? :lmao:

Just stop. You don't understand how to have fun or enjoy anything in life. You really don't. The more you complain about someone having fun, the more you prove that you're nothing more than Sheldon Cooper the Travel Supervisor.

Forum List

Back