Has Ted Cruz Always Been A Dirtbag?

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

How about just not an asshole?
It's a presidential race. Put your big boy pants on or gtfo

Ok, now...How about just not an asshole?

No more so than any of the Democrats.

and look at all the sheep still planning on voting for them

True enough but neither the Bern or the Beast is playing to the Evangelicals.....Cruz is.
of course those two wouldn't. they don't have any morals to play to Evangelicals. they are playing instead to, Illegal immigrants, Islam and Muslims. how is that any better?

Pretending to be a Christian and breaking every Commandment is as low as it gets.

oh please, none of us is prefect.
Except for Percy Weasley...he was a prefect.

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

How about just not an asshole?
It's a presidential race. Put your big boy pants on or gtfo

Ok, now...How about just not an asshole?
How bout we all act like adults? I don't run around calling Hillary or Michelle names.

Prove that not everyone is soft like the op & man up

It's starting to look that way what with the photoshopped pics, the lying, the claims that Ben Carson had quit during the Iowa caucus, the lying, the venal robo-calls,...did I mention the lying? :eusa_shifty: But the question is, has he always been this way? Seems one of his college roommates thinks so:

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin is at it again on Twitter, delighting Cruz-loathers everywhere with jokes and stories about his time living with Cruz at Princeton in 1988. Mazin, who's had almost 30 years to cultivate and refine his contempt for Cruz, joked on Twitter Thursday night that he's being blamed for not having the foresight to kill the presidential hopeful back then.

Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988. What kind of monster do you think I am? A really prescient one?
9:09 PM - 14 Jan 2016

I'm starting to feel like the U.S. should pay me reparations for my freshman year. The Brutalism of Ted Cruz - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/opinion/the-brutalism-of-ted-cruz.html?_r=0
1:25 PM - 12 Jan 2016

CYu7bNlWMAAVDbA.jpg

As a freshman, I would get into senior parties because I was Ted's roommate. OUT OF PITY. He was that widely loathed. It's his superpower.
10:39 AM - 10 Jan 2016

My freshman year college roommate Ted Cruz is going to be elected Senator. In case I hadn't made it clear, he's also a huge asshole.
4:03 AM - 26 Oct 2012

Second memory: Ted would talk about the women he thought he had a shot with. Pretty sure he remained untouched by a woman those four years.
10:43 AM - 10 Jan 2016

Ted would leave a greasy film on everything. My friend Erik dubbed the substance "Cruhz," rhymes with "scuzz." Now there's Cruhz on my TV.
10:45 AM - 10 Jan 2016

How little has Ted Cruz changed since 1988? If he hadn't gained weight, I could make a strong case that he was a cyborg.
10:16 AM - 8 Dec 2015

In 1988, I puked all over Ted Cruz's textbooks. U JELLY?
11:09 AM - 8 Aug 2015

:lol:

Cruz is a sociopath.

A classic sociopath.

He's not as bright at he thinks he is -- the proof is he lies about little things like Palin.

Especially since he hasn't done any of the nonsense they are accusing him up and they support a man who has done far worse

And there's the rub. You're just a pissed Rubio fan. That's fine and all but why don't you set an example instead of doing what you decry other for doing.

What am I "pissed" about? Marco has moved ahead of the dirtbag looking for either an upset win or a solid second. Trump is saying the same things and worse about Tedward.
Trump is the biggest blowhard of them all, anyone with a brain would see he is as thin skinned as they come.

It's amazing they see such an insecure man as strong. I mean the guy is constantly feeling threatened by jeb. And we expect him to deal with putin?

Did I quote you?

Idiot

Dirtbag Cruz supporter.

and you support Rubio. he has as much experience as Obama did. NONE. and looks and whines like a little boy
At least Cruz has been of office in Texas before he became a Senator. read up dear you might change your mind

snip:
quick Facts
Name
Ted Cruz
Occupation
Lawyer, U.S. Senator
Birth Date
December 22, 1970 (age 45)
Education
Harvard Law School, Princeton University
Place of Birth
Calgary, Canada
Full name
Rafael Edward Cruz
Zodiac Sign
Sagittarius

ALL of his bio here:
http://www.biography.com/people/ted-cruz

this is why he's a dirtbag... he wants to turn America into a monotheistic nation...which btw goes against the Constitution in a VERY big way.

The people who are stumping for him gives a clue to what kinda special dirtbag Ted really is.

His father, Raphael Cruz, who is an extremist fundamental zealot says:

Rafael Cruz, the father and top campaign surrogate of Texas senator and Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, told an Iowa talk radio host on Friday that his son is running for president in order to “share the love of Jesus Christ” with “every person in America of every race, color and creed.”

In an interview with conservative Iowa radio host and Cruz supporter Steve Deace three days before the state’s first-in-the-nation presidential caucus, the elder Cruz repeated his refrain that “people of faith” must unite behind his son’s candidacy in order to buck the Republican “establishment.” “He’s a man of integrity, he’s a man of faith,” Cruz said of his son, “he’s a man that you can be certain that he will be consistent with the principles, the Judeo-Christian principles, that have made America great and the principles of the Constitution of the United States of America, which are one and the same.”
[...]

He then told Deace that Ted Cruz sees his candidacy as something of a religious mission. “And he knows that by doing that, he is expressing the love of Jesus Christ to every American,” he said. “My son Ted believes, like Jesus said, that you must be the servant of all. That is the greatest thing we can do. Ted truly has a servant spirit, he wants to love, to serve We the People, every person in America of every race, color and creed, and just share the love of Jesus Christ with them. It is for the love of Christ and the love of this country that he is running for president.” If believers unite behind Ted Cruz, he said, “we are going to see America restored again to that shining city on a hill to the glory of God.”

Rafael Cruz: Ted Cruz Running For President To 'Share The Love Of Jesus Christ' With 'Every Person In America'

Then there is his dutiful wife:

Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 2/10/2016 11:32 am

Sen. Ted Cruz’s wife Heidi, who has been campaigning for her husband full-time over the past several months, explained the role of faith in the Texas Republican’s presidential campaign yesterday, telling a South Carolina radio host that Cruz is running to “show this country the face of the God that we serve"
[...]
When I thought about doing it for our country, it became very clear to me that our family must be in this race. And it also became clear to me that we are at a cultural crossroads in our country and if we can be in this race to show this country the face of the God that we serve — this Christian God that we serve is the foundation of our country, our country was built on Judeo-Christian values,
we are a nation of freedom of religion, but the God of Christianity is the God of freedom, of individual liberty, of choice and of consequence.
[...]

Heidi Cruz: Ted Running To 'Show This Country The Face Of The God That We Serve'

Then the icing on the endorsement cake comes from this freak who spoke on
Feb. 19, 2016 (starts at 5:45):

"Ted Cruz is an originalist; he's like Scalia. When he reads the Constitution, he kinda takes 'ol James Madison's advice- 'the strength of this nation will NOT be the Constitution, but the laws of God...'

Last edited:
It's starting to look that way what with the photoshopped pics, the lying, the claims that Ben Carson had quit during the Iowa caucus, the lying, the venal robo-calls,...did I mention the lying? :eusa_shifty: But the question is, has he always been this way? Seems one of his college roommates thinks so:

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin is at it again on Twitter, delighting Cruz-loathers everywhere with jokes and stories about his time living with Cruz at Princeton in 1988. Mazin, who's had almost 30 years to cultivate and refine his contempt for Cruz, joked on Twitter Thursday night that he's being blamed for not having the foresight to kill the presidential hopeful back then.

Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988. What kind of monster do you think I am? A really prescient one?
9:09 PM - 14 Jan 2016

I'm starting to feel like the U.S. should pay me reparations for my freshman year. The Brutalism of Ted Cruz - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/opinion/the-brutalism-of-ted-cruz.html?_r=0
1:25 PM - 12 Jan 2016

CYu7bNlWMAAVDbA.jpg

As a freshman, I would get into senior parties because I was Ted's roommate. OUT OF PITY. He was that widely loathed. It's his superpower.
10:39 AM - 10 Jan 2016

My freshman year college roommate Ted Cruz is going to be elected Senator. In case I hadn't made it clear, he's also a huge asshole.
4:03 AM - 26 Oct 2012

Second memory: Ted would talk about the women he thought he had a shot with. Pretty sure he remained untouched by a woman those four years.
10:43 AM - 10 Jan 2016

Ted would leave a greasy film on everything. My friend Erik dubbed the substance "Cruhz," rhymes with "scuzz." Now there's Cruhz on my TV.
10:45 AM - 10 Jan 2016

How little has Ted Cruz changed since 1988? If he hadn't gained weight, I could make a strong case that he was a cyborg.
10:16 AM - 8 Dec 2015

In 1988, I puked all over Ted Cruz's textbooks. U JELLY?
11:09 AM - 8 Aug 2015

:lol:

it certainly has become obvious

Forum List

Back