Has Ted Cruz Always Been A Dirtbag?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
It's starting to look that way what with the photoshopped pics, the lying, the claims that Ben Carson had quit during the Iowa caucus, the lying, the venal robo-calls,...did I mention the lying? :eusa_shifty: But the question is, has he always been this way? Seems one of his college roommates thinks so:

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin is at it again on Twitter, delighting Cruz-loathers everywhere with jokes and stories about his time living with Cruz at Princeton in 1988. Mazin, who's had almost 30 years to cultivate and refine his contempt for Cruz, joked on Twitter Thursday night that he's being blamed for not having the foresight to kill the presidential hopeful back then.

Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988. What kind of monster do you think I am? A really prescient one?
9:09 PM - 14 Jan 2016

I'm starting to feel like the U.S. should pay me reparations for my freshman year. The Brutalism of Ted Cruz - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/opinion/the-brutalism-of-ted-cruz.html?_r=0
1:25 PM - 12 Jan 2016

CYu7bNlWMAAVDbA.jpg

As a freshman, I would get into senior parties because I was Ted's roommate. OUT OF PITY. He was that widely loathed. It's his superpower.
10:39 AM - 10 Jan 2016

My freshman year college roommate Ted Cruz is going to be elected Senator. In case I hadn't made it clear, he's also a huge asshole.
4:03 AM - 26 Oct 2012

Second memory: Ted would talk about the women he thought he had a shot with. Pretty sure he remained untouched by a woman those four years.
10:43 AM - 10 Jan 2016

Ted would leave a greasy film on everything. My friend Erik dubbed the substance "Cruhz," rhymes with "scuzz." Now there's Cruhz on my TV.
10:45 AM - 10 Jan 2016

How little has Ted Cruz changed since 1988? If he hadn't gained weight, I could make a strong case that he was a cyborg.
10:16 AM - 8 Dec 2015

In 1988, I puked all over Ted Cruz's textbooks. U JELLY?
11:09 AM - 8 Aug 2015

:lol:

No more so than any of the Democrats.

and look at all the sheep still planning on voting for them

I've been really surprised at Cruz and his campaign. *sigh* This is why long primary seasons are always needed so one can assess the "true nature of the beast". And the Senator's true nature has been disappointing.

That dirty on Dr. Carson was beyond the pale.

True enough but neither the Bern or the Beast is playing to the Evangelicals.....Cruz is.
of course those two wouldn't. they don't have any morals to play to Evangelicals. they are playing instead to, Illegal immigrants, Islam and Muslims. how is that any better?

True enough but neither the Bern or the Beast is playing to the Evangelicals.....Cruz is.
of course those two wouldn't. they don't have any morals to play to Evangelicals. they are playing instead to, Illegal immigrants, Islam and Muslims. how is that any better?

Pretending to be a Christian and breaking every Commandment is as low as it gets.

Pretending to be a Christian and breaking every Commandment is as low as it gets.

oh please, none of us is prefect.

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

It's starting to look that way what with the photoshopped pics, the lying, the claims that Ben Carson had quit during the Iowa caucus, the lying, the venal robo-calls,...did I mention the lying? :eusa_shifty: But the question is, has he always been this way? Seems one of his college roommates thinks so:

Ted Cruz's college roommate Craig Mazin is at it again on Twitter, delighting Cruz-loathers everywhere with jokes and stories about his time living with Cruz at Princeton in 1988. Mazin, who's had almost 30 years to cultivate and refine his contempt for Cruz, joked on Twitter Thursday night that he's being blamed for not having the foresight to kill the presidential hopeful back then.

Getting emails blaming me for not smothering Ted Cruz in his sleep in 1988. What kind of monster do you think I am? A really prescient one?
9:09 PM - 14 Jan 2016

I'm starting to feel like the U.S. should pay me reparations for my freshman year. The Brutalism of Ted Cruz - http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/opinion/the-brutalism-of-ted-cruz.html?_r=0
1:25 PM - 12 Jan 2016

CYu7bNlWMAAVDbA.jpg

As a freshman, I would get into senior parties because I was Ted's roommate. OUT OF PITY. He was that widely loathed. It's his superpower.
10:39 AM - 10 Jan 2016

My freshman year college roommate Ted Cruz is going to be elected Senator. In case I hadn't made it clear, he's also a huge asshole.
4:03 AM - 26 Oct 2012

Second memory: Ted would talk about the women he thought he had a shot with. Pretty sure he remained untouched by a woman those four years.
10:43 AM - 10 Jan 2016

Ted would leave a greasy film on everything. My friend Erik dubbed the substance "Cruhz," rhymes with "scuzz." Now there's Cruhz on my TV.
10:45 AM - 10 Jan 2016

How little has Ted Cruz changed since 1988? If he hadn't gained weight, I could make a strong case that he was a cyborg.
10:16 AM - 8 Dec 2015

In 1988, I puked all over Ted Cruz's textbooks. U JELLY?
11:09 AM - 8 Aug 2015

:lol:

This seems less about Cruz and more about some vindictive guy. Honestly if you can maintain this level of vitriol over things that happened when you were both in your late teens, dude, get some help.

This has nothing to do about my opinion of Cruz, honestly he was pretty low on my list of people I supported during the early primary period, but for Christ's sake, it was Freshman year, this guy needs to get a grip.

Nice guys finish last.

Cheaters never win...unless it's a Clinton.

I'm just saying, all these candidates are doing what they have to do to win the gloves are off. Besides, I want a president who's not afraid to walk up to Putin and kick him right in the nards lets see if he's still smirking then.

yep, I want someone to stand up and protect us like the oath they took to do so. and that means from, illegal immigration to terrorist.

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

Kids are watching his "adult" politics, including his own kids...great example for young canucks, eh? eh? :ahole-1:

This seems less about Cruz and more about some vindictive guy. Honestly if you can maintain this level of vitriol over things that happened when you were both in your late teens, dude, get some help.

This has nothing to do about my opinion of Cruz, honestly he was pretty low on my list of people I supported during the early primary period, but for Christ's sake, it was Freshman year, this guy needs to get a grip.

Of course...they guy is a Hollywood writer now....can't get much lower than that. :lol:

Forum List

Back