Zone1 Medvedev Names Conditions for Russia Using Nuclear Weapons.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

As has been predicted, this is affirming the fact on Russia's resolve to not yield and be conquered.

But it's not really an explanation on when Russia will find it necessary.

Can anybody suggest what that would be?

If Russia’s existence is threatened. It is because of the actions of their own leaders. Nobody forced them to invade Ukraine. Nobody forced them to default on their loans. That was all them.

As has been predicted, this is affirming the fact on Russia's resolve to not yield and be conquered.

But it's not really an explanation on when Russia will find it necessary.

Can anybody suggest what that would be?
The power of nuclear capabilities is not in its use or prediction but rather in its implication. The Russian bear knows this more than anyone else.

If Russia’s existence is threatened. It is because of the actions of their own leaders. Nobody forced them to invade Ukraine. Nobody forced them to default on their loans. That was all them.
We can all say that and feel self righteous but the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East. We broke that treaty long ago and have continued to do so over and over. Whether we think they should or not Russia sees NATO as a threat. That’s why he invaded. So WE “the west” Bear responsibility in this as well

Boo fucking hoo sell out. No one. And I mean NO ONE; forced NATO into throwing its weight behind a non member. Fuck off, die slow. If it has to be my kid, or yours who has to die for this war you cheerlead..? I hope it's not mine. Nice flag cuck...

We can all say that and feel self righteous but the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East. We broke that treaty long ago and have continued to do so over and over. Whether we think they should or not Russia sees NATO as a threat. That’s why he invaded. So WE “the west” Bear responsibility in this as well

We can all say that and feel self righteous but the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East.

What treaty? How many votes did it get in the Senate?

Boo fucking hoo sell out. No one. And I mean NO ONE; forced NATO into throwing its weight behind a non member. Fuck off, die slow. If it has to be my kid, or yours who has to die for this war you cheerlead..? I hope it's not mine. Nice flag cuck...
SOME NATO nations threw their power behind a nation unjustly and illegally invaded by a neighbor. May I remind you that this is the SECOND TIME Russia has invaded Ukraine to expropriate parts of Ukraine? Oh, Russia has also invaded Georgia and stolen part of that country as well and invaded Chechnya more than once, but at least it refrained from stealing territory there. If other nations had thrown their weight against Germany when it invaded and conquered Chechloslovakia, there is a very good chance WWII wouldn’t have happened and over twenty five million European lives would have been saved.

We can all say that and feel self righteous but the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East.

What treaty? How many votes did it get in the Senate?
Its an agreement between NATO and Russia. The US doesnt get to run NATO even though we pay for it all.

Sec Baker worked the agreement and conformed by then NATO Secretary General in a May 17 speech.

Theres really no reason to have expanded NATO then and there definitely hasn’t been one for decades. We have fostered this adversarial relationship with Russia but for the life of me I can’t understand how it benefits us.

Its an agreement between NATO and Russia. The US doesnt get to run NATO even though we pay for it all.

Sec Baker worked the agreement and conformed by then NATO Secretary General in a May 17 speech.

Theres really no reason to have expanded NATO then and there definitely hasn’t been one for decades. We have fostered this adversarial relationship with Russia but for the life of me I can’t understand how it benefits us.

Its an agreement between NATO and Russia.

An agreement? Not a treaty? Who signed it?

Can I see a copy?

Theres really no reason to have expanded NATO

No reason? Maybe the nations Russia enslaved for 45 years didn't feel safe?

We have fostered this adversarial relationship with Russia

Before or after they enslaved half of Europe and threatened the rest of the world?

..... the treaty we signed with the USSR when they agreed to break up and gice sovereignty to their satélite nations was that NATO wouldn’t move 1 inch East. We broke that treaty long ago and have continued to do so over and over. Whether we think they should or not Russia sees NATO as a threat. That’s why he invaded. So WE “the west” Bear responsibility in this as well
.. fully.
We have fostered this adversarial relationship with Russia but for the life of me I can’t understand how it benefits us.
This generation calls it "expansion" but the next generation will recognize it as "world domination".

Last edited:
I know this is a Clean Debate Zone but my open hand is itching. How do you get the idea that the US isn't "running" NATO? Each one of the NATO member states is a mere lackey and under threat of Washington's punishment on a whim.

Well said! :yes_text12:

Calm down. You are outraged for the wrong reason. And there is no way your kid would join the US Military. There are minorities in the Military and you are a well known Racist. That is after all your symbol isn’t it?

Now it might turn out that you are actually Russian, in which case your kid might be sent off to fight. In that case I am sorry that your country would send your kid off to fight equipped with nothing. No uniforms, boots, cold weather gear. Heck. I’ve read where the troops barely get a single magazine for their rifles.

So your kid should be safe. Unless he and you are Russian. In which case I could again point out that it was your leadership who started the mess you find yourself in.

Oh bullshit.

NATO had become little more than a coffee club. US troops in Europe were at an all time low. Training was reduced. Trump had us drawing down even more.

But let’s look at the reality. Russia invaded Georgia. And how many others who were old Soviet Block and started to look out at the world and wanted freedom and opportunity?

Ukraine wasn’t joining NATO. Ukraine wanted to join the EU. And having Ukraine aligned with Europe instead of Moscow was unacceptable.

NATO started to get serious about combined training and all that crap after Russia invaded Ukraine. Not before.

So save the propaganda for someone who hasn’t watched the news in the last fifteen years.

Oh bullshit.

NATO had become little more than a coffee club. US troops in Europe were at an all time low. Training was reduced. Trump had us drawing down even more.

But let’s look at the reality. Russia invaded Georgia. And how many others who were old Soviet Block and started to look out at the world and wanted freedom and opportunity?

Ukraine wasn’t joining NATO. Ukraine wanted to join the EU. And having Ukraine aligned with Europe instead of Moscow was unacceptable.

NATO started to get serious about combined training and all that crap after Russia invaded Ukraine. Not before.

So save the propaganda for someone who hasn’t watched the news in the last fifteen years.

Ukraine and NATO have been in talks for 20 years now

"At the June 2021 Brussels summit, NATO leaders reiterated the decision taken at the 2008 Bucharest summit that Ukraine would become a member of the Alliance with the MAP as an integral part of the process and Ukraine's right to determine its future and foreign policy, of course without outside interference.[11] NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg also stressed that Russia will not be able to veto Ukraine's accession to NATO "as we will not return to the era of spheres of interest, when large countries decide what smaller ones should do.""

We don't get to decide what other countries feel is a threat to their national interests any more than they get to decide what we think is a threat to the US.

And NATO might be a "coffee club" but it's a coffee club who's members have large armies.

Oh bullshit.

Oh bullshit.

Oh bullshit.

We hadn’t run a Reforger training op since the collapse of the Soviet Union. The last one was in 1993 and units in Germany pretended they were arriving from the States because none were actually going.

Trump was pulling troops out.

Those who questioned the move were denounced as stuck in a Cold War mentality. Time to move on. Russia was no threat.

Russia invaded Georgia. W. was President and those of us in Georgia joked we expected the military to show up anytime.

They’ve been invading the old Soviet Block countries for a while now.

Russia moves the border when people aren’t paying attention.

The real threat is Russia. They are the ones expanding. And they are the ones we need to oppose.

Screw them. They start throwing nukes, then eradicate them, period. They can stick to extorting tiny states away from eastern Europe. NATO should be running around offering membership to some 25 states on Russia's borders as a response to these idiot threats.

Screw them. They start throwing nukes, then eradicate them, period. They can stick to extorting tiny states away from eastern Europe. NATO should be running around offering membership to some 25 states on Russia's borders as a response to these idiot threats.
Why? Seriously. What exactly is NATO's purpose now that the USSR and the Warsaw Pact no longer exist?

Forum List

Back