Has Clinton foundation CEO sought asylum at Russian Embassy

world-news-daily-report-fake-news.jpg

Too bad this steaming pile of bullshit has already made it around the internet and the Trump zombies will never know or care that it's fake. I bet the OP still believes it.
Too bad this steaming pile of bullshit has already made it around the internet and the Trump zombies will never know or care that it's fake. I bet the OP still believes it.
Weren't you the guy that said Trump would never...ah never mind.

Weren't you the guy that said Trump would never...ah never mind.
I underestimated how braindead you people are. Never again. So do you still believe your OP? Are you that shameless?

tyroneweaver have many people have you shared this gigantic pile of crap on Facebook with? How much work have you put in for Trump's propoganda army?
I don't do facebook borrachon
Do you still beieve your OP's story? A simple yes or no will suffice. You don't even have to admit that you're a fool who'll buy any partisan bullshit you see.

What a joke. The authors a fraud and a blatant liar. Tweets once a month? He tweeted like 4 times this year. What a joke.

Here's the guys facebook where he's posted something every fucking day: https://m.facebook.com/DrBraverman

Fucking Trump supporters.
tyroneweaver have many people have you shared this gigantic pile of crap on Facebook with? How much work have you put in for Trump's propoganda army?
Do you still beieve your OP's story? A simple yes or no will suffice. You don't even have to admit that you're a fool who'll buy any partisan bullshit you see.
Hey I'll stand by what I posted. I posted it didn't I.

What a joke. The authors a fraud and a blatant liar. Tweets once a month? He tweeted like 4 times this year. What a joke.

Here's the guys facebook where he's posted something every fucking day: https://m.facebook.com/DrBraverman

Fucking Trump supporters.
Hey I'll stand by what I posted. I posted it didn't I.
You still believe it? Wow.

Though I have to say this is no more fake than the lefts screams/lies about Trump and Russia.

Though I have to say this is no more fake than the lefts screams/lies about Trump and Russia.
There's a difference between opinions and articles that purport to report actual news. Too often the right calls the former "fake news", but either ignores or forwards the latter ad infinitum.

And the left doesn't....lol
There's a difference between opinions and articles that purport to report actual news. Too often the right calls the former "fake news", but either ignores or forwards the latter ad infinitum.

And the left doesn't....lol
NO, opinions are called opinions and fake news is called fake news. It's the people on the right that get up in arms when their favorite stories are labelled fake and rather than do research, prefer to bash the messenger, as we see regularly when snopes is cited.

Forum List

Back