Has anyone heard a democrat politicain in the last 24 hours?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Since the gop rolled out a stimulus plan, they seem to have gone silent. Perhaps they're all in lockdown in Ca or NY, I dunno.

I mean democrats are at best like condoms (apologies to Michael Che) sure I don't like but sometimes some protection is necessary, so I'll use them when necessary, and it just seems likely the gop's "stimulus" package will fuck me in the ass like usual, and there don't seem to be any democrats around to make it probably not fatal

Since the gop rolled out a stimulus plan, they seem to have gone silent. Perhaps they're all in lockdown in Ca or NY, I dunno.

I mean democrats are at best like condoms (apologies to Michael Che) sure I don't like but sometimes some protection is necessary, so I'll use them when necessary, and it just seems likely the gop's "stimulus" package will fuck me in the ass like usual, and there don't seem to be any democrats around to make it probably not fatal
Did Obama's stimulus fuck you in the ass, as it made the uber liberal rich much richer and dumbasses like you poorer, you should be used to being fucked by the government you so love....

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back