has anybody else experienced this anywhere?

I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.

It's essentially martial law. We're battling an invading force that kills Americans. Wartime powers apply. We need to be wary, and extra-vigilant to ensure that these powers are temporary, and not the "new-normal", but, until we get the pandemic under control, we can't indulge our every civil liberty.

That's not true...CA is not a red state nor is NY and they just shut down again....stop lying its too easy to bust you....

The hard facts bust you.

California is #38 in per capita infection rate. They're just trying to keep it that way. The states at the top of the list tend to be red states.

Last edited:
Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus of they want to...
Masks dont work.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | River Cities' Reader (rcreader.com)
Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.
In terms that even a progressive slave from public education can know....The Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weave of the mask.

But since you are such a good little slave, you do what your masters tell you, even though they go about without masks.
Hard to believe after 250,000 death there are still assholes spreading lies about masks

If the masks worked, why are there 250,000 deaths?
Because we have ASSHOLES who won’t follow basic safety precautions.

Precautions like wearing a mask? It's already been proven multiple times that masks protect neither the wearer nor those in proximity. Do you really think you're safe just because you have a piece of porous, leaky cloth on your face, or because someone else does too?
Can face masks protect against the coronavirus?
Here is a test for you slaves, take a little baby powder and put it in the mask, blow hard into the mask and see if any powder seeps through, if just one inkling of power makes it, you just proved that 1000 virus particles passed through your mask. I know, i took the test and all the masks have failed...I do have a military gas mask, that seems to stop biological attacks.

That's not true...CA is not a red state nor is NY and they just shut down again....stop lying its too easy to bust you....

The hard facts bust you.

California is #38 in per capita infection rate. They're jsut trying to keep it that way. The states at the top of the list tend to be red states.
Want to compare cases vs deaths there manmook?

I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.

It's essentially martial law. We're battling an invading force that kills Americans. Wartime powers apply. We need to be wary, and extra-vigilant to ensure that these powers are temporary, and not the "new-normal", but until we get the pandemic under control, we can't indulge our every civil liberty.

That's just a Band Aid on a gunshot wound. It was the Chinese who caused this, so now we're going back to an administration who would halt the sanctions and tariffs on China, and cozy up to them? Maybe invite them in to invest in the country, buy up more property, and build more projects here, as did the Italians?

So what happens when the next administration kisses and makes up with the Chinese, and they infect us with the next virus?

Here is a test for you slaves,

We all agree with you. The past century of medical science really is all a lie, and you really are the most brilliant special snowflake just because you read some conspiracy blogs. Thanks to your brilliant analysis, all medical people will now stop using masks when doing surgery.

So, now that you've convinced everyone, you can stop.

It's essentially martial law. We're battling an invading force that kills Americans. Wartime powers apply. We need to be wary, and extra-vigilant to ensure that these powers are temporary, and not the "new-normal", but until we get the pandemic under control, we can't indulge our every civil liberty.

That's just a Band Aid on a gunshot wound. It was the Chinese who caused this, so now we're going back to an administration who would halt the sanctions and tariffs on China, and cozy up to them? Maybe invite them in to invest in the country, buy up more property, and build more projects here, as did the Italians?

So what happens when the next administration kisses and makes up with the Chinese, and they infect us with the next virus?
That will suck. One of the few things I did agree with Trump on is that the Chinese should be held accountable for this pandemic. He wasn't exactly doing that, but the Dems will be even less likely to take them to task. The Chinese and the Russians are actively manipulating us, striving to make our "divide" deeper and more virulent. And, unfortunately, Americans are too stupid to recognize or resist their efforts.

That will suck. One of the few things I did agree with Trump on is that the Chinese should be held accountable for this pandemic. He wasn't exactly doing that, but the Dems will be even less likely to take them to task. The Chinese and the Russians are actively manipulating us, striving to make our "divide" deeper and more virulent. And, unfortunately, Americans are too stupid to recognize or resist their efforts.

Trump was doing what he could to hold China accountable but with the Dems in the House and the never-Trumpers, he could only do so much.

He did a great job mobilizing the pharmaceutical companies into fast-tracking several vaccines, though. Something that quick hadn't happened since WW2.

[
Here is a test for you slaves,

We all agree with you. The past century of medical science really is all a lie, and you really are the most brilliant special snowflake just because you read some conspiracy blogs. Thanks to your brilliant analysis, all medical people will now stop using masks when doing surgery.

So, now that you've convinced everyone, you can stop.
You are such a slave, projecting what your masters told you. I dont listen to slaves, i had you on ignore for over 6 months, you the slave never got out of your chains. Back to ignore for you.

Do you know the fucking difference between N95 masks and the fucking worthless shit you have on your face when you go out the door?

Cloth Mask vs. Surgical Mask: The Surprising COVID-19 Winner | Health News Hub
So how good is a good cloth mask? The best homemade cloth masks actually achieved better filtration (79 percent) than surgical masks (62 percent to 65 percent) in a peer-reviewed study at the Wake Forest Institute of Regenerative Medicine published in April. In the study, the best cloth masks were made of heavyweight quilter’s cotton with a thread count of 180 or more. Masks with even thicker thread, tightly woven like a batik, and double-layer masks with a basic cotton outer and flannel inner also proved effective.
The Best cloth masks, and i doubt you can make anything the best still has a 21 percent failure while your surgical masks fail 38 percent in stopping the virus. So still want to play the game, slave?

Trump was doing what he could to hold China accountable but with the Dems in the House and the never-Trumpers, he could only do so much.

He did a great job mobilizing the pharmaceutical companies into fast-tracking several vaccines, though. Something that quick hadn't happened since WW2.
Dont forget that he put 2 hospital ships at both Californication and New Pork City and both never got used, because the murdering Governors who killed 10s of thousands emptied the beds of the infected by putting them 6 ft under, which just happens to be the social distance. Mighty white of those murders(did you know that those Governors killed more blacks than they did whites?)

Dont forget that he put 2 hospital ships at both Californication and New Pork City and both never got used, because the murdering Governors who killed 10s of thousands emptied the beds of the infected by putting them 6 ft under, which just happens to be the social distance. Mighty white of those murders(did you know that those Governors killed more blacks than they did whites?)

Absolutely. The media and the Democrats lied constantly about the President's handling of the virus. But then, they still believe he paid some "Russian hookers" to piss on a bed, or some such nonsense.

THANK GOD that hasn't happened here in Valparaiso, Indiana. Of course, we ARE a predominantly Republican and Conservative beautiful little town that has had Republican mayors for some TWENTY YEARS running. Crime is nearly non-existent here, illegal immigration is NOT a problem. I feel safe anywhere AND everywhere I go in this sleepy bungalow. BLM has next to NO presence here, and I've NEVER seen an ANTIFA miscreant on the streets among this idyllic and peaceful hamlet, which ironically is only 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago, Illinois. Life IS good here.:cool:

Forum List

Back