has anybody else experienced this anywhere?

People will just stop going to the library and their profit will dry up....
You know library's are publicly funded.
I know they live on fund raisers dummy and you have to have customers to do fundraisers...the meek contribution from the guberment as usual falls way short.....and if no one is going they will eventually lose guberment funding too...little by little...they will go under just like the bars and restaurants.....enjoy tyranny you are going to LOVE it....

No no no, don't try to weasel out of this. You got busted. Twice.

"PROFIT". At a friggin' LIBRARY.

Even with all the bogus phantom fake election fraud threads that's the stupidest thing I've read all day.
What are you talking about?....the library must collect dues for books...if no one is going there that amount of funding will go down....man you libs on this board are not very intelligent.....don't you remember the big go to your library ad buys?...to get more people to go to their library so they can remain open and functional?...just shut up and put your mask on your ignorance is infectious.....

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus of they want to...
Masks dont work.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | River Cities' Reader (rcreader.com)
Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.
In terms that even a progressive slave from public education can know....The Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weave of the mask.

But since you are such a good little slave, you do what your masters tell you, even though they go about without masks.
Hard to believe after 250,000 death there are still assholes spreading lies about masks

If the masks worked, why are there 250,000 deaths?
Our average annual death toll is a million people.
Now it is 1.25 million

A 25 percent increase in deaths is huge

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus of they want to...
Masks dont work.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | River Cities' Reader (rcreader.com)
Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.
In terms that even a progressive slave from public education can know....The Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weave of the mask.

But since you are such a good little slave, you do what your masters tell you, even though they go about without masks.
Hard to believe after 250,000 death there are still assholes spreading lies about masks

Because we have ASSHOLES who won’t follow basic safety precautions.

Precautions like wearing a mask? It's already been proven multiple times that masks protect neither the wearer nor those in proximity. Do you really think you're safe just because you have a piece of porous, leaky cloth on your face, or because someone else does too?
Can face masks protect against the coronavirus?

First randomized control trial shows face masks 'did not reduce' coronavirus infections with 'statistical significance'

I know they live on fund raisers dummy and you have to have customers to do fundraisers...the meek contribution from the guberment as usual falls way short.....and if no one is going they will eventually lose guberment funding too...little by little...they will go under just like the bars and restaurants.....enjoy tyranny you are going to LOVE it....

Even with all the bogus phantom fake election fraud threads that's the stupidest thing I've read all day.
What are you talking about?....the library must collect dues for books...if no one is going there that amount of funding will go down....man you libs on this board are not very intelligent.....don't you remember the big go to your library ad buys?...to get more people to go to their library so they can remain open and functional?...just shut up and put your mask on your ignorance is infectious.....

After this spanking you STILL think libraries exist to "make profits"??

You ARE a Ferengi. Holy SHIT. :dig:

And no Chumly, I don't remember any bigly or littely "ad buys". The library does not advertise.

Jumpin' Jehosephat I feel like I wandered by mistake into the Central Nonbrain of Cult of Ignorance Headquarters.

Masks dont work.

Because people still have heart attacks, strokes, cancer, accidents and overdoses.

Masks dont work.

Precautions like wearing a mask? It's already been proven multiple times that masks protect neither the wearer nor those in proximity. Do you really think you're safe just because you have a piece of porous, leaky cloth on your face, or because someone else does too?
The last post is correct. The other post was June and totally worthless as is the source. My brother works for Mayo Clinic headquarters in Rochester Minn. He's an engineer in their IT department. He told me they started wearing masks immediately but the public didn't and couldn't anyway because of lack of supply. Misinformation needs to be shut down immediately where ever it is found. Even here.

Masks dont work.

Now it is 1.25 million

A 25 percent increase in deaths is huge
Nope. Still average a million.

Masks dont work.

First randomized control trial shows face masks 'did not reduce' coronavirus infections with 'statistical significance'
Found this is the link you provided...'

The researchers added: 'The findings, however, should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control of SARS-CoV-2 infection. During the study period, authorities did not recommend face mask use outside hospital settings and mask use was rare in community settings. This means that study participants' exposure was overwhelmingly to persons not wearing masks. In short, the study gives little insight into whether a majority masked population would have an effect on reducing COVID-19 transmission'.

Masks dont work.

Actually it's 2.4 million people die per year in the US. People have been dying of coronavirus for what now, one year or so?

How many people die each year in the world?.

So 250,000 coronavirus deaths out of 2.4 million total deaths isn't really that many, is it? And the 250,000 number is questionable.

Masks dont work.

Actually it's 2.4 million people did per year in the US. People have been dying of coronavirus for what now, one year or so?

So 250,000 coronavirus deaths out of 2.4 million total deaths isn't really that many, is it? And the 250,000 number is questionable.
Obviously you were not one of the 250,000..lucky you.

And no Chumly, I don't remember any bigly or littely "ad buys". The library does not advertise.

Jumpin' Jehosephat I feel like I wandered by mistake into the Central Nonbrain of Cult of Ignorance Headquarters.
Profit...anything over their government allotment they can bring into their branch can be referred to as profit...and they can use it for art shows and musical performances and things for children so they can recruit new future book readers...not sure what point you are trying to make...but neither are you so we are good......

Masks dont work.

Actually it's 2.4 million people did per year in the US. People have been dying of coronavirus for what now, one year or so?

Obviously you were not one of the 250,000..lucky you.

Already had it, so I'm immune. It was like a four-day cold with flu-like symptoms: Congestion, aches, tired feeling. My wife didn't even catch it from me.

This thread illustrates why the red states are now where COVID is running wild. Denying reality has consequences.
That's not true...CA is not a red state nor is NY and they just shut down again....stop lying its too easy to bust you....

Profit...anything over their government allotment they can bring into their branch can be referred to as profit...and they can use it for art shows and musical performances and things for children so they can recruit new future book readers...not sure what point you are trying to make...but neither are you so we are good......

I'm STUNNED to encounter, in the 21st century, a knuckledragger who has actually never heard of the concept "nonprofit". What a deprived existence.

This thread illustrates why the red states are now where COVID is running wild. Denying reality has consequences.

We're developing our herd immunity so when you poor liberals huddled together in your cities finally die off from the Rona virus, we can come there and take your stuff.

Trust me, you'd much rather come down with it in some red state, than you would a blue one.

I'm STUNNED to encounter, in the 21st century, a knuckledragger who has actually never heard of the concept "nonprofit". What a deprived existence.
You are shredding a very fine line...but knock yourself out....I'm actually complimented that all you can muster yourself to argue with me about is a semantic word....at least some of the other libs on this board give me a good subject to debate....weak dude even for you....

How come no one has been going crazy over tuberculosis? It's airborne, highly contagious and kills.
The fact that people have been receiving vaccinations for it for the last 80 years or so might explain why it is no longer an contagious outbreak virus like COVID
This country no longer vaccinates for TB.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/health/tuberculosis-bcg-vaccine-coronavirus/index.html

Forum List

Back