has anybody else experienced this anywhere?

I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.
THANK GOD that hasn't happened here in Valparaiso, Indiana. Of course, we ARE a predominantly Republican and Conservative beautiful little town that has had Republican mayors for some TWENTY YEARS running. Crime is nearly non-existent here, illegal immigration is NOT a problem. I feel safe anywhere AND everywhere I go in this sleepy bungalow. BLM has next to NO presence here, and I've NEVER seen an ANTIFA miscreant on the streets among this idyllic and peaceful hamlet, which ironically is only 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago, Illinois. Life IS good here.:cool:

Is the Klan still running the joint then?

I go down to the library and they got a police guard that walks around checking to make sure everybody is wearing their masks and telling them to put it all the way on if you dont have it over your nose. when you got police guards in a LIBRARY of all places just for that,you KNOW you are living in a policestate. damn this is a scary world. 1984 is for sure here.
THANK GOD that hasn't happened here in Valparaiso, Indiana. Of course, we ARE a predominantly Republican and Conservative beautiful little town that has had Republican mayors for some TWENTY YEARS running. Crime is nearly non-existent here, illegal immigration is NOT a problem. I feel safe anywhere AND everywhere I go in this sleepy bungalow. BLM has next to NO presence here, and I've NEVER seen an ANTIFA miscreant on the streets among this idyllic and peaceful hamlet, which ironically is only 60-65 miles from downtown Chicago, Illinois. Life IS good here.:cool:

PLEASE GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC, ya dumbf*ck.............................................:springbed:

Lunacy is a contagious disease.

Lunacy is a contagious disease.
You bet.;)

PLEASE GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC, HEAVY TRAFFIC, ya dumbf*ck.............................................:springbed:

So that's a yes?

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus of they want to...
Masks dont work.

Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy | River Cities' Reader (rcreader.com)
Furthermore, the relevant known physics and biology, which I review, are such that masks and respirators should not work. It would be a paradox if masks and respirators worked, given what we know about viral respiratory diseases: The main transmission path is long-residence-time aerosol particles (< 2.5 μm), which are too fine to be blocked, and the minimum-infective dose is smaller than one aerosol particle.
In terms that even a progressive slave from public education can know....The Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the weave of the mask.

But since you are such a good little slave, you do what your masters tell you, even though they go about without masks.
Hard to believe after 250,000 death there are still assholes spreading lies about masks

If the masks worked, why are there 250,000 deaths?
Our average annual death toll is a million people.

Actually it's 2.4 million people die per year in the US. People have been dying of coronavirus for what now, one year or so?

How many people die each year in the world?.

So 250,000 coronavirus deaths out of 2.4 million total deaths isn't really that many, is it? And the 250,000 number is questionable.
CDC says 7,000 Covid deaths. That was at the beginning of this week.

This thread illustrates why the red states are now where COVID is running wild. Denying reality has consequences.

We're developing our herd immunity so when you poor liberals huddled together in your cities finally die off from the Rona virus, we can come there and take your stuff.

Trust me, you'd much rather come down with it in some red state, than you would a blue one.
Which part of the herd will you be in?

Yes but I find that if I hit them with some wet coughs and sneezes they don't fuk with me anymore

Well, to be fair, this nation has always been a police state when it comes to personal behavior.

Just ask the thousands and thousands of men who are routinely arrested for soliciting police undercover female cops for prostitution.

Just ask the thousands of people who have been arrested for marijuana possession.

Just ask the women who were routinely prevented from getting an abortion.

Just ask the thousands of men who have been arrested by undercover male cops in public restrooms or adult theaters.

So being told to wear your mask in a library is child's play compared with the examples above.

This thread illustrates why the red states are now where COVID is running wild. Denying reality has consequences.

We're developing our herd immunity so when you poor liberals huddled together in your cities finally die off from the Rona virus, we can come there and take your stuff.

Trust me, you'd much rather come down with it in some red state, than you would a blue one.
Which part of the herd will you be in?

I'll be the one on the right side of the herd, when we trample all over you in the next midterm elections.

We have two markets in my town one is very strict about masks and in one door out the other side of the store which is a hassle for older folks....and they yell at people for not staying 6 ft apart...and they have a guard to make sure no one gets out of line.....so everyone goes to the other store.....
Your story is very very simplistic to mine,I wish more people could have come on here and contributed as you did with a similar story.

Obviously Trump's cult feels they have every right to try and spread a virus if they want to...

Yeah, it's us... :slap:

1605983502949.png

But, he's wearing one is spirit...

it is indeed an insane world. i was at a resteraunt with my buddy last week and after being in there for an entire 30 minutes without wearing a mask,this lady that works there yels at me to put my mask AS I WAS LEAVING,shes got to be a lesbo,thats the only thing that makes sense why she would act like that.

it is indeed an insane world. i was at a resteraunt with my buddy last week and after being in there for an entire 30 minutes without wearing a mask,this lady that works there yels at me to put my mask AS I WAS LEAVING,shes got to be a lesbo,thats the only thing that makes sense why she would act like that.
Nobody'd asking you to wear a mask while your eating but once you get up to go out in public..ya, help out by wearing one..

You were walking the hallway going out of their resto unmasked. That's the real reason why you get yelled upon.

You were walking the hallway going out of their resto unmasked. That's the real reason why you get yelled upon.
a sock puppet just posted.lol :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back