Has any society anywhere benefited from Muslim emigration?

Is France better off as a result of huge numbers of Muslims migrating there? How about England? How about Germany? How about Sweden? How about the U.S.? Is there a single society that we can look upon and say that they are now better as a result of Muslims emigrating there?
Maybe this is the white rightwing terrorism Democrats spoke of.

The Muslims in Europe don't have any murder rates like African Americans do in the USA.
Sure, Muslims might have some particularly shocking attacks, while perhaps being the most over-represented in terrorism, there are terrorists in other groups too. People like McVeigh, Breivik, Dylan Roof, Robert Bowers, etc. come to mind.
It’s not about just murders. It’s about how they treat women and gays. Archaic at best. And they hate dogs. What sort of people hate dogs?!!?!?!?!

How is Feminism working out? Single working mothers, as opposed to pre feminism when Married Stay at home Mothers were more stable.

Muslims aren't alone here, non-Whites in general treat Women, Animals, and Gays worse.
Most non-Whites don't like Dogs as much as Whites.
Name one mostly Muslim country that is not an economic, human rights or military disaster. There are over 50. Name just one. Thanks.

Kazakhstan a majority Muslim nation isn't that bad, arguably Mexico's a lot worse.
The Muslims in Europe don't have any murder rates like African Americans do in the USA.
Sure, Muslims might have some particularly shocking attacks, while perhaps being the most over-represented in terrorism, there are terrorists in other groups too. People like McVeigh, Breivik, Dylan Roof, Robert Bowers, etc. come to mind.
It’s not about just murders. It’s about how they treat women and gays. Archaic at best. And they hate dogs. What sort of people hate dogs?!!?!?!?!

How is Feminism working out? Single working mothers, as opposed to pre feminism when Married Stay at home Mothers were more stable.

Muslims aren't alone here, non-Whites in general treat Women, Animals, and Gays worse.
Most non-Whites don't like Dogs as much as Whites.
Name one mostly Muslim country that is not an economic, human rights or military disaster. There are over 50. Name just one. Thanks.

Kazakhstan a majority Muslim nation isn't that bad, arguably Mexico's a lot worse.
Human rights in Kazakhstan - Wikipedia

How Liberal of you.
Of course you don't care about general welfare, or life quality, instead you care about rights for minorities mostly, often times a degenerated, or illogical minority right.

Islamic Kazakhstan is definitely in a little bit better shape than Mexico.
Because the Cartels are going nuts.

Same with Bosnia, and even Albania.

Hicks from the sticks tend to have not dealt with Muslims nor Jews.
Therefore based on Media indoctrination they tend to have vividly unrealistic views. Thinking Muslims are far worse than they are & Jews are far better than they are.
Jews didn't do 9/11. It was mooselimbs .

A lot of people have harmed the United States, including Muslims on 9/11, the Boston Bombers, San Beradino, among others. Even so, the impact some groups like Blacks, Latinos, and Jews have been arguably even far more negative, overall.

Muslim attacks on the USA can be particularly shocking, but not particularly draining to the long term status of this nation.

I'd argue Illegal Immigrants have caused 1,000's of X more damage than Muslims have towards the United States.
...the terrorists have proven to be a danger--a greater danger for lives lost --because they killed almost 3000 in ONE day---the blacks murder that many in one year
...they have the $$$$, organization/etc to kill MANY at one time ...the blacks/etc do not

you think 3000 killed in one day is equal to 170????!!! and 170 is the top number
where did you learn math at?? !!

Yes, 9/11 was a terrible tragedy.
Muslims aren't great, never made such a claim, now did I?
Still, some other groups have killed even more.
Take Germans they killed probably something like 200 - 400,000 Americans in 2 World Wars.
How African Americans have killed 100,000's of Americans since 1970.
100's of thousands killed by other Asians like Vietnamese, Koreans, and Japanese.

It's funny how Asians, and Germans are treated like Kings, and Queens in the United States.

Even though my Polish people are historic reliable allies, and never killed Americans like that, we're treated like Cr@p compared to Germans, and Asians historic enemies of the USA.'

Muslims, Catholics, Arabs, Poles, Italians, Persians, and French are the usual scapegoats of the USA Media & Hollywood run by you know who.

Jews didn't do 9/11. It was mooselimbs .

A lot of people have harmed the United States, including Muslims on 9/11, the Boston Bombers, San Beradino, among others. Even so, the impact some groups like Blacks, Latinos, and Jews have been arguably even far more negative, overall.

Muslim attacks on the USA can be particularly shocking, but not particularly draining to the long term status of this nation.

I'd argue Illegal Immigrants have caused 1,000's of X more damage than Muslims have towards the United States.
...the terrorists have proven to be a danger--a greater danger for lives lost --because they killed almost 3000 in ONE day---the blacks murder that many in one year
...they have the $$$$, organization/etc to kill MANY at one time ...the blacks/etc do not

you think 3000 killed in one day is equal to 170????!!! and 170 is the top number

Take Germans they killed probably something like 200 - 400,000 Americans in 2 World Wars.
100's of thousands killed by other Asians like Vietnamese, Koreans, and Japanese.

It's funny how Asians, and Germans are treated like Kings, and Queens in the United States.

Even though my Polish people are historic reliable allies, and never killed Americans like that, we're treated like Cr@p compared to Germans, and Asians historic enemies of the USA.'

Muslims, Catholics, Arabs, Poles, Italians, Persians, and French are the usual scapegoats of the USA Media & Hollywood run by you know who.
ok Mr Troller--3000 murdered by terrorists in 1 day compares to war deaths for 4 years
--wow---

ok Mr Troller--3000 murdered by terrorists in 1 day compares to war deaths for 4 years
--wow---

Never said I defended Muslim Arabs, of course 9/11 was terrible.

Even so Muslims had little to gain from 9/11.
Really the Globalists, and Neocons had the most to gain from 9/11.

Not saying it can't be Muslims, I wouldn't rule out other candidates so quickly, however.

PS.
D-Day killed 2,500 Americans.... That's one day by Germans.
But, Germans are treated very well in the USA.

--wow---

Not saying it can't be Muslims, I wouldn't rule out other candidates so quickly, however.

PS.
according to the mods--you can LOVE muslim terrorists and hate American servicemen --that's OK !!

--wow---

PS.
according to the mods--you can LOVE muslim terrorists and hate American servicemen --that's OK !!
Does idiotically lying about your political opponent make you feel better?

--wow---

PS.

Where did I say I support Muslim terrorists, exactly?

--wow---

PS.

Where did I say I support Muslim terrorists, exactly?
I was talking about the mods...you is referring to the mods, not you

--wow---

PS.
Does idiotically lying about your political opponent make you feel better?
1. yes ----it does---hahahhahaa
2. WTF are you yakking about ??!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back