State Of New York To Give Free Daycare To Illegal Aliens -

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
While They Attend Workshops On How To Obtain Driver’s Licenses

illegal-kids-1200x630.jpg

You have really got to be kidding me!!! I can see this is Kalyfornya but not New York.

Judicial Watch reports – This month New York will become the 13th state in the U.S. to give illegal immigrants driver’s licenses and officials in counties throughout the Empire State warn they are not equipped to handle the predicted onslaught. One state lawmaker is offering free care for the children of illegal aliens who attend a workshop to help them navigate the process of obtaining a license. More than half a million undocumented immigrants are expected to qualify and all they need is an expired passport, consulate identification or license from their country of citizenship.

And clerks in local DMV offices have no idea how they’re going to be able bring this about.

More @ State Of New York To Give Free Daycare To Illegal Aliens While They Attend Workshops On How To Obtain Driver’s Licenses

I'm sure the taxpayers are enthusiastic about funding all of these programs for illegals. ... :cuckoo:
We're all just happy that taxpayers are funding wars against muslims, let alone daycare.

While They Attend Workshops On How To Obtain Driver’s Licenses

illegal-kids-1200x630.jpg

You have really got to be kidding me!!! I can see this is Kalyfornya but not New York.

Judicial Watch reports – This month New York will become the 13th state in the U.S. to give illegal immigrants driver’s licenses and officials in counties throughout the Empire State warn they are not equipped to handle the predicted onslaught. One state lawmaker is offering free care for the children of illegal aliens who attend a workshop to help them navigate the process of obtaining a license. More than half a million undocumented immigrants are expected to qualify and all they need is an expired passport, consulate identification or license from their country of citizenship.

And clerks in local DMV offices have no idea how they’re going to be able bring this about.

More @ State Of New York To Give Free Daycare To Illegal Aliens While They Attend Workshops On How To Obtain Driver’s Licenses
How do you expect them to become productive future citizens if they carry kids around everywhere?

Forum List

Back