Has any Presidential or Judicial Impeachment been like this?

Nov. 21, and still no Big Giant Impeachment Vote. What's the holdup? Having trouble forging emails and finding better actors than that one they hired to claim Kavanaugh was a mad rapist? You would think that with all those hacks in Hollywood and the bucks at their disposal they would have done a lot better, but you can't fix stupid and dope addled lunacy with mere money.
Good news, it's only October. We all are 1 month younger than you thought.

Nov. 21, and still no Big Giant Impeachment Vote. What's the holdup? Having trouble forging emails and finding better actors than that one they hired to claim Kavanaugh was a mad rapist? You would think that with all those hacks in Hollywood and the bucks at their disposal they would have done a lot better, but you can't fix stupid and dope addled lunacy with mere money.

I was having a psychic vision. It will be 100% correct.

I was having a psychic vision. It will be 100% correct.
I do enjoy threads with a sense of humor and it doesn't matter which of the next 63 months we are talking about ... Trump will not be removed from office by anyone except perhaps God.

upload_2019-10-22_1-3-31.png

Forum List

Back