Has America Reached The Tipping Point Where Most Are Sickened By The GOP?

Pence standing up to Trump was either the beginning of the end of this incarnation of the GOP, or a warning flare that the final stage of the end of democracy in America has begun.

Both groups are billionaire-affiliated, so it appears that even among Republican billionaires there’s a split between those favoring outright fascism and a return to a Reagan/Bush-style of embracing tax cuts and monopolies while pitching feel-good “morning in America” bromides to voters.

Ah, tax cuts, monopolies, and bromides.

The good old days.

To answer your title question...NO

The GOP faithful will vote for them no matter what they do just as you all will vote for the DNC no matter what they do.

But, yes it is the end of the country as we know it, when 2/3 of the country put party before country there is no hope for the country

No. And a solid part of the reason for that is that the alternative has its OWN issues.

That's not the question.

Are Americans in general sickened by the GOP, and the answer is yes.

That won't be reflected in Congressional elections, of course.

“Has America Reached The Tipping Point Where Most Are Sickened By The GOP?”​

Yes….Americans are “sickened” by GOP shenanigans….they hate them for upholding law and order, for protecting their 1A and 2A rights, for protecting Americans from foreign leeches, for restoring and protecting American values and principles…etc etc
Americans love what Dems have done to every shithole they run…they want all of America to be one big Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis or Los Angeles.
They can’t fucking wait!

Am i sick of the GOP. OH HELL YEAH.. That's why i have renounced them and vote conservative...Hey...that almost makes me one of those INdependents, doesn't it.

HAVING said that...i am SICKENED to a greater extent by the DNC who has gone virtually irrevocably to the dark side. I can say that because I WAS Democrat in college and for shortly afterwards till my eyes were opened to the disease that IS The Left.
You can call yourself anything you want, but if you support and vote for the trump led GOP, you are a trumpster/repub. I don't blame you for trying to disguise what you really are. I would be embarrassed to admit to being a trumpster/repub too.

I'm not embarrassed supporting President Trump. THAT is understood. I am NOT a repunklican. I WAS a democrat I am embarrassed to say and i believed ALL that Shit they put out.

Mike Pence is a liar, a fraud and a traitor.

Pence continues to use the phrase "overturn the election." The Constitution said he had the right to SEND THE ELECTION BACK TO THE STATES

Pence apparently believes Americans cannot read....

Mike Pence is also not a real Christian, he is a W Zionist 911 "Biden Republican," a Jew masquerading as a Christian...

What on earth are you talking about?

To answer your title question...NO

The GOP faithful will vote for them no matter what they do just as you all will vote for the DNC no matter what they do.

But, yes it is the end of the country as we know it, when 2/3 of the country put party before country there is no hope for the country
I’d love to vote for a Republican again . I have in the distant past

But now? The last couple decades show that THIS Republican Party can not be trusted.

Even the “good ones” (few and far between ad they are ) vote in lockstep with the radicals that have taken over

Last edited:
I’d love to vote for a Republican again . I have in the distant past

But now? The last couple decades show that THIS Republican Party can not be trusted.

Even the “good one” ( few and far between ad they are ) vote in lockstep with the radicals that have taken over
We don't want or need your support. There's plenty of independents, Hispanics and Asians fleeing the Dem party and partnering with Republicans. Feel free to remain allied with Dems as their party implodes.

Forum List

Back