Harvard-Harris Survey: 71% Believe Antifa is a Domestic Terrorist Group

Democrats perpetuate the January 6th event as an insurrection that cost lives when in reality It was a riot where one of the protestors was shot and killed. Contrast that with the multitude of riots filed by ANTIFA and BLM that destroyed American livelihoods and innocent lives and no protestors were shot and killed by police. In fact, many of the protestors detained by police benefitted by getting bailed out from legal funds back by Vice President Harris and other Democrats. Somehow, these were all peaceful yet a punch of rednecks carrying flags and smashing windows at the Capitol was an insurrection?

The Left should really look to its own when the talk of terrorism and insurrection at the US Capitol.

If you still can`t differentiate between protests that turned into a riot and a planned scheduled attempt to overthrow our democracy and install a president that clearly and undeniably lost the election we really can`t help you. You`re just Stupid!

You are inventing reasons to ignore your side's 5 years of riots, and to instead focus on our side's 5 hours.

Bullshit reasons.
The BLM protests were about police murdering black citizens. Tell me why thousands were at the Capitol on January 6th. What were they protesting?

I mention the last 5 years of riots and libs say "wacism". Then they act shocked when we call them on defending mob violence.

The protestors on 1/6 were protesting the sketchy election.
There was nothing sketchy about the election and 62 judges said so along with Trump`s AG and his director of Homeland Security. Why were those idiots there? I never heard of a protest that involved zip ties and gallows.

No signatures? Voting MONTH? No custody chain documentation? The people with doubts have real reason to be suspicious.

My point stands. I mentioned the last 5 years of riots and you said "wacism".

That is you justifying their violence.

You have normalized political violence.

They were there because they did not trust that the election was free and fair.

I agree with them, though I look at different cheats.
62 judges including those appointed by Trump said you are full of shit and so were the Capitol Terrorists.

This is all about your side's desire to gin up the 1/6 riot to distract from the 5 years of your side's riots.

So that you can justify using the power of the government to go after your enemies, while ignoring your own violent thugs as they continue to riot.
Was BLM trying to install their own president like the 1/6 terrorists were doing?

Nope. THey have their own agenda that they were wiling to riot in pursuit of for five years, killing dozens and wounding thousands, and causing hundreds of millions in damages. Do you want to disccuss the BLM, or Antifa agendas? I don't personally care about the details of their goals so much as their methods, and their violence. But...

This is all about your side's desire to gin up the 1/6 riot to distract from the 5 years of your side's riots.

So that you can justify using the power of the government to go after your enemies, while ignoring your own violent thugs as they continue to riot.
We justify using the power of the government to destroy those who are trying to steal the presidency. There`s no need to "gin up" the Trump riot. We watched it live with our own eyes.

29% say they are not.

In addition, asked which was the more concerning, 55% said the antifa riots that lasted half a year. 45% said the Capitol riot which lasted two hours.

And:
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
Sixty-two Percent said yes. Thirty-six percent said no.

America is on the brink of Civil War II

I think you are fooling yourself to think that the capitol riot was anything less than a riot in any other city.
Really.

Democrats perpetuate the January 6th event as an insurrection that cost lives when in reality It was a riot where one of the protestors was shot and killed. Contrast that with the multitude of riots filed by ANTIFA and BLM that destroyed American livelihoods and innocent lives and no protestors were shot and killed by police. In fact, many of the protestors detained by police benefitted by getting bailed out from legal funds back by Vice President Harris and other Democrats. Somehow, these were all peaceful yet a punch of rednecks carrying flags and smashing windows at the Capitol was an insurrection?

The Left should really look to its own when the talk of terrorism and insurrection at the US Capitol.

If you still can`t differentiate between protests that turned into a riot and a planned scheduled attempt to overthrow our democracy and install a president that clearly and undeniably lost the election we really can`t help you. You`re just Stupid!

You are inventing reasons to ignore your side's 5 years of riots, and to instead focus on our side's 5 hours.

Bullshit reasons.
The BLM protests were about police murdering black citizens. Tell me why thousands were at the Capitol on January 6th. What were they protesting?

I mention the last 5 years of riots and libs say "wacism". Then they act shocked when we call them on defending mob violence.

There was nothing sketchy about the election and 62 judges said so along with Trump`s AG and his director of Homeland Security. Why were those idiots there? I never heard of a protest that involved zip ties and gallows.

No signatures? Voting MONTH? No custody chain documentation? The people with doubts have real reason to be suspicious.

62 judges including those appointed by Trump said you are full of shit and so were the Capitol Terrorists.

Was BLM trying to install their own president like the 1/6 terrorists were doing?

Nope. THey have their own agenda that they were wiling to riot in pursuit of for five years, killing dozens and wounding thousands, and causing hundreds of millions in damages. Do you want to disccuss the BLM, or Antifa agendas? I don't personally care about the details of their goals so much as their methods, and their violence. But...

We justify using the power of the government to destroy those who are trying to steal the presidency. There`s no need to "gin up" the Trump riot. We watched it live with our own eyes.

You are confusing your tenses. IN one sentence you claim it is going on right now, hence the need for government power directed at your enemies.

In the next sentence you admit you WATCHED it, past tense. LIke it is over.

If it is over, then where is the need for government suppression?

It is almost like you are using one small riot to justify government oppression of your enemies.

All the while ignoring the FIVE YEARS OF RIOTS by your side.

And by "almost like that" I mean " EXACTLY FUCKING LIKE THAT".

You are fooling no one.

Bullshit reasons.

You are confusing your tenses. IN one sentence you claim it is going on right now, hence the need for government power directed at your enemies.

It is almost like you are using one small riot to justify government oppression of your enemies.

You are fooling no one.
FIVE YEARS OF RIOTS WHERE? A little to the south of me is West Virginia University and those student used to burn couches on the street after a big football win. Is that what you`re talking about?

Bullshit reasons.

You are fooling no one.
FIVE YEARS OF RIOTS WHERE? A little to the south of me is West Virginia University and those student used to burn couches on the street after a big football win. Is that what you`re talking about?

1615319048392.png

1615319087397.png

1615319119382.png

1615319176114.png

YOUR PROBLEM IS A FALSE POSITIVE.

SURE IT IS. I keep hearing the words but never see you present any of the evidence to back that claim up!

ITMT in the real world:

BIDEN WON NOTHING.
Yo Gumby, why wouldn't the Republicans in Georgia do whatever it took, if legal, to
find votes for Trump? You make no sense, and Biden won. If you want to call winning the election "nothing", then be my guest. Get over it.

29% say they are not.

In addition, asked which was the more concerning, 55% said the antifa riots that lasted half a year. 45% said the Capitol riot which lasted two hours.

And:
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
Sixty-two Percent said yes. Thirty-six percent said no.

America is on the brink of Civil War II

I think you are fooling yourself to think that the capitol riot was anything less than a riot in any other city.
You're the fool. Of course the fools fool is in the white house.

Which means what? Nothing. The CIA considered MLK a terrorist .
if it means nothing why is the city of minneapolis putting up barricades, constantine wire, and making the city look like Hill 881 in South Vietnam

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Did you watch the insurrection on tv? Was that a peaceful process? Get real.

Oh Bobbit, you are a scream. Did I watch the revolt on TV? Your very choice of the word insurrection is a dishonest attempt to assign blame to the PEOPLE, rather than acknowledge that they didn't come there arbitrarily, but as a RESPONSE to the stolen election. The media is all about trying to cover up from and distract from WHY those people were there, claiming they were "sent" there like robots, instead of the truth that they were there trying to stop an obvious political coup that had begun back in 2016 with Obama rearranging agencies at the last second to spy on Trump while wiretapping his headquarters!

Ever hear of Watergate?

Like a LEMMING, you sat there and ATE UP every violent image the media could feed you in programming you on how to view the event, so they didn't show you ONE BIT of the other 97% of the crowd who only went down there to stand outside in protest and to lend moral support to those inside trying to stop an illegal certification! When a protest is 97% peaceful, yep, I'd call that a pretty peaceful protest, except for those few who planned in advance and came in advance with different designs.

Bet the TV never showed you THESE pictures of the other 8,000 there standing around with the families.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

This is the actual kid whom the murdered girl vet fell back into as she was shot as he tried to pull people back from the doorway. Some terrorist, huh?
Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.51.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.06.03 PM.png

The media only gets away with such snow jobs because there are so many lemmings out there like you ever-ready to buy their sno-cones.

Forum List

Back