Harvard-Harris Survey: 71% Believe Antifa is a Domestic Terrorist Group

All brought to us by trump's divisiveness over the last 4 years which turned our country into a semi-dictatorship.

I see, Boboborobdob. Trump was the dictator who allowed 8,700 riots in 69 cities, but Biden is the Great Freedom Liberator while having the Capitol surrounded by barb wire, tanks, and 25,000 armed troops ordered to shoot to kill anyone trying to visit the Smithsonian?

If all our "problem criminals" turn out to be a couple hundred unarmed protestors wearing horns and face paint yelling into bullhorns as they drag their mothers and children along, WE ARE ONE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Unfortunately, I fear that the criminals didn't break into the Capitol that day but instead were the ones inside running and looking to hide.

The worst criminal I can think of on the street never has done SO MUCH WRONG to so many people so to provoke 200 strangers to want to break into their house.
You are out in left field, lambchop. Trump provoked those criminals. You got a problem with reality.

How did Trump provoke criminals who were burning, looting and murdering all summer?? You really are the idiot I think you are.
Yo fool, we are discussing the Capitol insurrection, yes? You want to discuss the summer stuff? Let's do.

Oh I know. I changed the post. You should read it. And all those "insurrectionists" you are referring to are charged with trespassing.

Guess that makes you the fool.

All brought to us by trump's divisiveness over the last 4 years which turned our country into a semi-dictatorship.

I see, Boboborobdob. Trump was the dictator who allowed 8,700 riots in 69 cities, but Biden is the Great Freedom Liberator while having the Capitol surrounded by barb wire, tanks, and 25,000 armed troops ordered to shoot to kill anyone trying to visit the Smithsonian?

If all our "problem criminals" turn out to be a couple hundred unarmed protestors wearing horns and face paint yelling into bullhorns as they drag their mothers and children along, WE ARE ONE LUCKY COUNTRY!

Unfortunately, I fear that the criminals didn't break into the Capitol that day but instead were the ones inside running and looking to hide.

The worst criminal I can think of on the street never has done SO MUCH WRONG to so many people so to provoke 200 strangers to want to break into their house.
You are out in left field, lambchop. Trump provoked those criminals. You got a problem with reality.
They believe that if they continue to talk about last year`s riots that began as protests, the planned, scheduled and incited terrorist attack on the Capitol didn`t happen. It happened and tens of thousands left the Republican party because of it. They may not vote for a Democrat but they`ve soundly rejected Trumpism.
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot | TheHill

You are teh ones pushing the false narrative.

You can tell because you are the ones demanding that we do not discuss the issue in context.

How did Trump provoke criminals who were burning, looting and murdering all summer?? You really are the idiot I think you are.
Yo fool, we are discussing the Capitol insurrection, yes? You want to discuss the summer stuff? Let's do.

Oh I know. I changed the post. You should read it. And all those "insurrectionists" you are referring to are charged with trespassing.

Again, let's discuss the summer stuff. You go first since you brought it up, and try to reign in the name calling because it solves nothing.

Again, let's discuss the summer stuff. You go first since you brought it up, and try to reign in the name calling because it solves nothing.

Good. Antifa and BLM raised hell in Portland, Seattle and Indi all Summer. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. I'd say both groups are domestic terrorists. What say you??

Good. Antifa and BLM raised hell in Portland, Seattle and Indi all Summer. They looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground. I'd say both groups are domestic terrorists. What say you??
Absolutely domestic terrorists.
I have always maintained that the BLM and Antifa have an agenda and it has nothing to do with party affiliation. Their agenda, in my opinion, has morphed into destruction and upheaval and should be dealt with accordingly. Obviously, the "be nice" resolve of government officials has not worked and has actually had the opposite effect.

Democrats perpetuate the January 6th event as an insurrection that cost lives when in reality It was a riot where one of the protestors was shot and killed. Contrast that with the multitude of riots filed by ANTIFA and BLM that destroyed American livelihoods and innocent lives and no protestors were shot and killed by police. In fact, many of the protestors detained by police benefitted by getting bailed out from legal funds back by Vice President Harris and other Democrats. Somehow, these were all peaceful yet a punch of rednecks carrying flags and smashing windows at the Capitol was an insurrection?

The Left should really look to its own when the talk of terrorism and insurrection at the US Capitol.

Democrats perpetuate the January 6th event as an insurrection that cost lives when in reality It was a riot where one of the protestors was shot and killed. Contrast that with the multitude of riots filed by ANTIFA and BLM that destroyed American livelihoods and innocent lives and no protestors were shot and killed by police. In fact, many of the protestors detained by police benefitted by getting bailed out from legal funds back by Vice President Harris and other Democrats. Somehow, these were all peaceful yet a punch of rednecks carrying flags and smashing windows at the Capitol was an insurrection?

The Left should really look to its own when the talk of terrorism and insurrection at the US Capitol.

If you still can`t differentiate between protests that turned into a riot and a planned scheduled attempt to overthrow our democracy and install a president that clearly and undeniably lost the election we really can`t help you. You`re just Stupid!

If you still can`t differentiate between protests that turned into a riot and a planned scheduled attempt to overthrow our democracy and install a president that clearly and undeniably lost the election we really can`t help you. You`re just Stupid!

You are inventing reasons to ignore your side's 5 years of riots, and to instead focus on our side's 5 hours.

Bullshit reasons.

They believe that if they continue to talk about last year`s riots that began as protests, the planned, scheduled and incited terrorist attack on the Capitol didn`t happen. It happened and tens of thousands left the Republican party because of it. They may not vote for a Democrat but they`ve soundly rejected Trumpism.
Tens of thousands of voters drop Republican affiliation after Capitol riot | TheHill
Attack?
This is what Leftards did to the US Senate in 1983 with a bomb:
F8A4DD2B-5C40-4704-A867-7AE40F841696.jpeg
B2844AA4-D213-415A-B226-734B688D050D.jpeg
B1F5D6AD-71A8-4885-84CC-CA2AE1588F41.jpeg

Attack?
View attachment 465811View attachment 465812View attachment 465813

Yes, they may have used an explosive, but otherwise, it was a mostly peaceful protest. :smoke:

Attack?

Yes, they may have used an explosive, but otherwise, it was a mostly peaceful protest. :smoke:

It was just ONE bomb. What about all the devices taht were NOT bombs?

Attack?

The damage, injuries, death, and destruction can hardly be classified as a "peaceful protest". It was clearly a criminal attack and you have a lot of balls calling it 'peaceful". The FBI didn't consider it "peaceful" and 300 arrested insurrectionists are facing possible 20 years of jail time. Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Attack?
1983? That makes it ok then, yes? 1983?

You are inventing reasons to ignore your side's 5 years of riots, and to instead focus on our side's 5 hours.

Bullshit reasons.
The BLM protests were about police murdering black citizens. Tell me why thousands were at the Capitol on January 6th. What were they protesting?

Bullshit reasons.
The BLM protests were about police murdering black citizens. Tell me why thousands were at the Capitol on January 6th. What were they protesting?

I mention the last 5 years of riots and libs say "wacism". Then they act shocked when we call them on defending mob violence.

The protestors on 1/6 were protesting the sketchy election.

Bullshit reasons.

I mention the last 5 years of riots and libs say "wacism". Then they act shocked when we call them on defending mob violence.

The protestors on 1/6 were protesting the sketchy election.
There was nothing sketchy about the election and 62 judges said so along with Trump`s AG and his director of Homeland Security. Why were those idiots there? I never heard of a protest that involved zip ties and gallows.

Forum List

Back