Harsh Prison Sentences for Two Female Activists in Iran Highlight Rampant Injustice

There is no need for personal attacks Toastman.

Muslim people are happy that their government limits the speech of criminals like these activists.

It makes for a better society for its citizens. ..... :cool:

There is no need for personal attacks Toastman.

Muslim people are happy that their government limits the speech of criminals like these activists.

It makes for a better society for its citizens. ..... :cool:

Sunni Man, what is criminal about free speech?

You can tell me until you are blue in the face that Muslims citizens are happy that their government shutting citizens up, but you would be lying.

Now answer the question.

Now answer the question.
No need to be rude Toastman. ...... :cool:

Stop it with your acting already. You spread hate and post the most disgusting comments I have ever read in my entire life. I have never encountered anyone , online or in real life, who is a more venomous snake than you are Sunni Man. You truly are a horrible "person". But, lets get back on topic.

So, can you answer the question or not ?

Meanwhile, what´s happening in Saudi Arabia? Sally can´t tell us, she´s too busy posting Anti-Iran propaganda. While the development in Iran is not welcome, there are worse places.

However, if the heaven would oppose US foreign policy, we could see Sally posting threads about what a shithole heaven actually is and how great life´s in hell. Something she´s actually doing already.

Yes, Iran is so great. Gays are hung. Young Baha'i women are thrown into jail and raped the night before they are killed because Mohammed said to never murder a virgin. Christians are thrown to rot in jail. Check out to see the huge number of executions in Iran last month. Perhaps the Little Boy should ask his friend Assad to send him a ticket for a little vacation in Iran. With his maniacal rambling on, they would probably throw the Little Boy in prison because of the jinns taking over his brain.
Why should we listen to the stories of a Saudi hired beheader? Look, world, how Saudi Arabia is opening itself! The first female beheader!

Take your meds, Little Boy. We happen to be discussing Iran, not Saudi Arabia, at the moment.

Iran Executed Four People a Day Last Month
BY FELICITY CAPON 6/3/15 AT 12:47 PM
Iran Executed Four People a Day Last Month

Forum List

Back