Chris Watts receives 3 consecutive life sentences for murdering pregnant wife and her two kids

so, you mean to tell me some white guy is capable of murdering his entire family?

where are all of those folks that were screaming a Mexican killed Mollie, in Iowa?

crickets

Dumb

No; it is NOT dumb. It is reality.

All the nutters were screaming about the illegal Mexican murdering Mollie.

Now that some white male, US citizens murders his entire family, those SAME nutters are silent as Hell.

No; it is NOT dumb. It is reality. White nationalist reality, with some GOP spice, for flavor.

Two entirely different events but you just have to bring racism into it, stupid bastard, sit down

The ones that brought racism into anything were the ones bitching about a Mexican killing a white woman in Iowa.

Where are they now?

crickets
you just made an ass out of yourself and FKed up
they were mostly complaining about an ILLEGAL murdering

so, you mean to tell me some white guy is capable of murdering his entire family?

where are all of those folks that were screaming a Mexican killed Mollie, in Iowa?

crickets

Dumb

Now that some white male, US citizens murders his entire family, those SAME nutters are silent as Hell.

No; it is NOT dumb. It is reality. White nationalist reality, with some GOP spice, for flavor.

Two entirely different events but you just have to bring racism into it, stupid bastard, sit down

The ones that brought racism into anything were the ones bitching about a Mexican killing a white woman in Iowa.

Where are they now?

crickets
you Fked up your argument
Why do we keep calling illegal immigrants 'undocumented' in Mollie Tibbetts murder and other crimes?
Cristhian Rivera: Suspect in Mollie Tibbetts' killing gave false ID to employer - CNN
My son was murdered by an illegal immigrant. Neither he nor Mollie Tibbetts deserved to die.

crickets

Dumb

Where are they now?

crickets
you people not only fk up your argument--you prove yourselves WRONG!!
.....YOU are the one that brings race into these incidents, when race has NOTHING to do with it
..you make the argument AGAINST yourselves
:laugh::laugh:
....YOU bring up Mexican [ which isn't a race --:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ] --when we are talking about illegals
!!!

so, you mean to tell me some white male, US citizen is capable of murdering his entire family?

where are all of those folks that were screaming a Mexican killed Mollie Tibbetts, in Iowa?

crickets
WTF are you babbling?
I support putting them both to death.
How's them apples?

Because children were the majority of his victim list, he'll be lucky if he isn't eaten alive by the other lifers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back