Harry Reid threatens obstruction if Romney wins.

Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times

It sounds like a reason to get democrats out of the senate like they were gotten out of Congress.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable," Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday

I guess he decided to make the Dems the new "Party of No".

i figure the way our last two democratic presidents were treated pretty much ends any pretense at cooperation.

and there isn't anything in the rightwingnut extremist agenda that any of us could support anyway.

ah well... i'm sure he'd get over it.

or not.

It would not at all be surprising to see both parties obstruct the unwanted policies of the other. The nation is divided, hopelessly divided. There is no point of compromise left. The divisions are getting deeper and wider and more acrimonious. We were not this divided during the Civil War.

i figure the way our last two democratic presidents were treated pretty much ends any pretense at cooperation.

and there isn't anything in the rightwingnut extremist agenda that any of us could support anyway.

or not.

Democrats need to be defeated, not cooperated with.

It would not at all be surprising to see both parties obstruct the unwanted policies of the other. The nation is divided, hopelessly divided. There is no point of compromise left. The divisions are getting deeper and wider and more acrimonious. We were not this divided during the Civil War.

That's what happens when you have a nation where on half the population makes a living by preying on the other half.

That's what happens when you have a nation where on half the population makes a living by preying on the other half.

stfu and return your gov checks

Reid says he can't work with Romney - Washington Times

It sounds like a reason to get democrats out of the senate like they were gotten out of Congress.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable," Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday

or not.

How is this kind of thing ever going to end if both parties announce in advance they are going to obstruct?

When will we get the government of the people, by the people, and for the people we used to have, instead of the "new normal" of "every party for themselves"?

or not.

How is this kind of thing ever going to end if both parties announce in advance they are going to obstruct?

When will we get the government of the people, by the people, and for the people we used to have, instead of the "new normal" of "every party for themselves"?

they probably should have thought of that when they said "i hope he fails" and obstructed everything for four years...to the point where they forced our credit rating down.

why does the right get bi-partisan the minute they think they're going to be in power?

i know...i know...bi-partisan means we do what the right wants. i heard that.

Harry Reid should be expelled from the Senate for failing to pass a budget bill for the last three years.

or not.

they probably should have thought of that when they said "i hope he fails" and obstructed everything for four years...to the point where they forced our credit rating down.

why does the right get bi-partisan the minute they think they're going to be in power?

i know...i know...bi-partisan means we do what the right wants. i heard that.

Both parties were responsible for the credit downgrade because of their borrow & spend habits. It was because of wasteful spending on unfunded wars, bailouts, windmills, oil subsides, earmarks & pork, pork, pork.

Unless we get a viable third party (and soon!), both sides are going to have to work together and fix this mess.

If Reid acts like the McConnell turd of the last two years, both Reid and McConnell have to go.

We need party leaders who are patriotic.

Forum List

Back