Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

To be fair, Republicans are terrists. Retiring Congressman Waxman (D-CA) was right. Think about it. Is there anything they HAVEN'T taken hostage in the last 5 yrs to spite our President?

Last edited:
Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'
Amen, Harry! Domestic scum attracks domestic scum! They banded together to support a welfare rancher who refused to pay his grazing fees after freeloading off government lands for 20 years while everyone else had to pay their fees and taxes. A bunch of deranged psychos waving their don't tread on me flags.

The couple who killed the cops were at the Bundy ranch. So I guess Harry was right again, dingbat dupes...

So, since Obama has been the biggest fuck up of a President in modern history, that must make all POTUS equally fucked up.

-Geaux

To be fair, Republicans are terrists. Retiring Congressman Waxman (D-CA) was right. Think about it. Is there anything they haven't taken hostage in the last 5 yrs to spite our President?

The pubs take from Obama what he intends to destroy or 'change'.

He should just shut-up and take his medicine since Congress has secretly sealed a deal not to impeach.

-Geaux

The couple who killed the cops were at the Bundy ranch. So I guess Harry was right again, dingbat dupes...

So, since Obama has been the biggest fuck up of a President in modern history, that must make all POTUS equally fucked up.

-Geaux
No. This is what makes Bush and the GOP so fucked up:

colin-powell-un.jpg

Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction

-Geaux

Correction: The Tea party has been the most hate and fear fueled knee-jerk reaction in American politics since desegregation. Telling people to be very, very afraid all the time is bound to push some people over the edge.

-Geaux

Correction: The Tea party has been the most hate and fear fueled knee-jerk reaction in American politics since desegregation. Telling people to be very, very afraid all the time is bound to push some people over the edge.

See there's a problem. I think you are mistaken and it's the NRA's fault.

-Geaux

To be fair, Republicans are terrists. Retiring Congressman Waxman (D-CA) was right. Think about it. Is there anything they haven't taken hostage in the last 5 yrs to spite our President?

The Nostrils was using pure hyperbole.

Obama refused from the beginning to negotiate. Obama never submitted a budget that got any votes from either side. It was merely a formality. What Obama wants and what Congress was willing to give him were diametrically in opposition.

It's a matter of whom you're willing to believe.

Republicans, or a patented liar.

-Geaux

Bush easily takes credit as being the worst president in my lifetime. And I don't like Obama, but he didn't start two pointless wars. Also Bush was supposed to be a conservative, but look at how he spent. Bush had no wars and a balanced budget when he took office. Obama had 2 wars and out of control spending when he took office.

-Geaux

Bush easily takes credit as being the worst president in my lifetime. And I don't like Obama, but he didn't start two pointless wars. Also Bush was supposed to be a conservative, but look at how he spent. Bush had no wars and a balanced budget when he took office. Obama had 2 wars and out of control spending when he took office.

Of course... :eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

-Geaux

After the Stimulus, government bailouts, and passing Obamacare, they started a grassroots movement.

The Tea Party merely stood up for all of us, demanding that the government stop spending.

That is really horrible to you on the left.

How can you raise taxes if you don't spend us into debt.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Everyone who, day in and day out, spread phantom fear to sow discontent share some of the blame. A lot of false information and scaremongering pushed these unbalanced people over the edge, take responsibility for your deadly political weapons as well.

-Geaux
Everyone who, day in and day out, spread phantom fear to sow discontent share some of the blame. A lot of false information and scaremongering pushed these unbalanced people over the edge, take responsibility for your deadly political weapons as well.

Screw that. I take responsibility for myself, not others. What a concept.

When I screw up I have nobody to blame but myself.

When did this country lose its human compass called personal accountability?

-Geaux

-Geaux

If the left wants to celebrate failure they have their posterboy.

Bergdahl was a failure. Let's have a ceremony at the White House for his parents.

Hillary was a failure. She claims that Benghazi makes her want to run for president even more. Celebrate her failure. Nobody mentions her failure with the Russian reset.

Obama failed with Obamacare, but now everyone thinks he succeeded.

Maybe they can make it look like the VA is a runaway success in a few months.

Oh, give it a frigging rest.

The whole point of having two parties is to serve opposing perspectives. They are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing; what the Opposition Party has always done, in this country, and in every other well-developed representative democracy or republic.

Obumble had it all for the first two years of his Presidency. He had the White House. He had the Senate. He had the House.

He failed to impress The Opposition sufficiently, to gain their trust, to an extent where they were willing to make the kind of concessions he wanted, in order to do a variety of things that required a greater majority in Congress than he possessed.

He failed to impress the American People after gaining office, and quickly began losing hordes of former Orgasmic ObamaBots, who had stardust in their eyes in 2008, and who had become disillusioned by 2010.

He failed to sweep the 2010 mid-term elections, and received a 'shellacking' from the American People, who gave control of the House back to the Republicans, while the Democrats hung onto the Senate by the skin of their teeth.

He won the general election in 2012 because the Republicans were stupid enough to field a candidate like Mittens who looked as-bad, or worse, than McSame did in 2008.

He failed to take back the House in 2012.

He has failed or under-performed in dozens of ways, then and since. His failures are his own, not due to the Opposition Party. His own. Time to man-up and admit that. The American People already know that. Continuing to swing after the bell and protest otherwise is simply pointless, and risks angering the American People even more, after ObumbleCare, the VA healthcare scandal, Benghazi, failure to close Gitmo, lackluster economic recover, and all the rest.

The American People have had it - the number of lemmings following him (and the Democrats) decreases by millions with each passing year of his Presidency.

He is fast becoming a Lame Duck, and something of an Albatross around the neck of the Democratic Party, whose elected folk are scrambling to distance themselves from ObumbleCare, et al, as fast as can be managed without giving the appearance of a breach of solidarity.

The Republicans didn't do this to him. He did it to himself.

Face it...

You have a Failed Messiah on your hands.

Last edited:
There's that idiotic word again...

Dingbat dupes...

Hater dupes...

Right wing dupes...

Liar dupes...

Dupe dupes...

Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... Dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes... dupes...

Get a thesaurus fer Crissakes and mix it up a bit once in a while and give us a little variety, eh?

==============

If that corrupt old geezer Harry Reid told me that the sun rose in the east and set in the west, I'd get a second opinion...

Last edited:

That is a rumor somebody started.

Nobody has any proof of it.

So I guess the interview of Jerad Miller AT the Bundy ranch that's been on the air a million times was staged,

like the moon landing? You people have lost your grip on reality.

The Millers were Neo-Nazis and murderers. Who have the Bundys or any of their supporters gone out and murdered? The Millers were kicked off the ranch because everyone saw very quickly what a couple of screwballs they were so that inconvenient fact would seem to negate your claim, but we all know the truth doesn't interest you because you're a dishonest and dishonorable partisan.

What happened to armed rebellion against a tyrannical government being a God given right?

It is a God given right. That is not what the Millers were doing, but you already knew that. Go ahead and get all of your Straw Men out now since that's all you have and then you can finally stop talking.

Okay, so what does a God-sanctioned armed rebellion against a tyrannical government look like if it doesn't involve armed rebels shooting at those who are in the tyrannical government?

Forum List

Back