Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

Well, turns out Harry Reid was SPOT ON, as 2 Bundy supporters killed 3 people including themselves on Sunday.

What do you know it, Reids a prophet?

Say Mr. Klansman, weren't these two actually kicked out of the Bundy ranch?

Why yes, yes they were.

Try burning your cross elsewhere, this one didn't flame up.....

Were they kicked out before they got there? If so Reid was wrong

If they were kicked out after being there...Reid was right

Well, turns out Harry Reid was SPOT ON, as 2 Bundy supporters killed 3 people including themselves on Sunday.

What do you know it, Reids a prophet?

Why yes, yes they were.

So by that logic -- if TSA only finds a terrorist with a bomb at screening, they failed because the guy got in line... :lmao: You are a riot..

If the gun seller only finds a felon with InstaCheck and doesn't prevent him from entering the shop in the first place --- HE FAILED..

Screw you AND Harry Reid..

Why yes, yes they were.

So by that logic -- if TSA only finds a terrorist with a bomb at screening, they failed because the guy got in line... :lmao: You are a riot..

If the gun seller only finds a felon with InstaCheck and doesn't prevent him from entering the shop in the first place --- HE FAILED..

You're right....That couple arent domestic terrorist :rolleyes: Harry Reid was wrong even tho he was right. Suure!

Ah, the "If Obama went to Afghanistan he is part of the Taliban logic."

You are desperate...

Sure! Thats the same thing as if you go to china you are chinese.

Except he went to support Bundy and was interviewed expressing support for Bundy and preaching violence against the govt.

You're right, its the same thing as Obama going to Afganishutyourassup

You're right....That couple arent domestic terrorist :rolleyes: Harry Reid was wrong even tho he was right. Suure!

You know, you're a funny sort of fellow. You are like that piece of gutter trash Harry Reid who throws invectives about like water. "Domestic Terrorist" - I can't help but wonder...did you call ACTUAL "Domestic Terrorists" like Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn for what they were "back then"?

Did you label the SDS or the Weather Underground as "Domestic Terrorist"? Or did you call them "heroes"? How about the Black Panthers? Or the Communist party USA?

You are a fraud of the highest order who does nothing but regurgitate your leaders' wishes. I sincerely doubt that you have had an original thought in your miserable life.

Harry Reid is a traitor of the highest order. Why? Because he disallows America's business to be conducted in the US Senate - PLUS - he's a punk ass old man who should die of old age (and irrelevance) and be lost in history. Absolutely worthless human being who has done nothing more than PROFIT off the American people since the day he took office. He's a thief and a coward.

HE wouldn't know a "terrorist" if it jumped up and bit him on his lilly white ass.

These two freaks of nature are simple, worthless murderers and the world is better off without them.

Bill Ayers has bombed and killed (along with that bitch he is married to) and he laughs about it. You want "terrorists"? Look no farther than Chicago - home of Barry the half-breed King.

Last edited:
No policeman in America hereafter will ever see or hear mentioned the 'don't tread on me' flag without thinking of those two slain officers.

That "Don't tread on me" Flag is the Gadsen. The actual ORIGINAL flag of the colonies and the revolution before the current flag was in place.

I PROUDLY wave the Gadsen along with the American Flag on my property - as do most US Ships at Sea. That proud symbol of defiance didn't commit those murders - those freaks of nature did.

The guys that showed up in support of Bundy are not terrorists of any sort, domestic or otherwise.

We have a real problem with terrorists and have spent 1 trillion dollars fighting them and still have not won.
One unit of the Mississippi National Guard could have wiped out the motley crew that was at the Bundy ranch.

The guys that showed up in support of Bundy are not terrorists of any sort, domestic or otherwise.

We have a real problem with terrorists and have spent 1 trillion dollars fighting them and still have not won.
One unit of the Mississippi National Guard could have wiped out the motley crew that was at the Bundy ranch.

But the Mississippi National Guard didn't wipe them out and two of them got away to commit an act of terrorism at a later date, which they did. And at least a couple of the"guys" that showed up in support of Bundy were in fact terrorist. We just don't have an exact number, yet.

At this point, I don't think it's been confirmed that they were kicked off the Bundy ranch.

You don't think at all.

You recite hate memes from the hate sites. Your only goal is to slander the enemies of the party.

So, far it's just Bundy's son's claim that they were asked to leave. Another question that needs to be answered is how long were they there before they left. A day? A week? A month? And were other's asked to leave at the same time, or was it just them. What I mean is were they really asked to leave because of their beliefs, or were a whole lot of people asked to leave after the immediate stand off was over?

They were asked to leave the day they showed up. The reason they were kicked out is that they were felons and did not have the right to have guns.

"Your only goal is to slander the enemies of the party."?

You sound like a damn member of the German American Bund!

At this point, I don't think it's been confirmed that they were kicked off the Bundy ranch.

You don't think at all.

You recite hate memes from the hate sites. Your only goal is to slander the enemies of the party.

So, far it's just Bundy's son's claim that they were asked to leave. Another question that needs to be answered is how long were they there before they left. A day? A week? A month? And were other's asked to leave at the same time, or was it just them. What I mean is were they really asked to leave because of their beliefs, or were a whole lot of people asked to leave after the immediate stand off was over?

They were asked to leave the day they showed up. The reason they were kicked out is that they were felons and did not have the right to have guns.

"Your only goal is to slander the enemies of the party."?

You sound like a damn member of the German American Bund!

See what I mean? Nazis.

Harry Reid was Senator of Nevada when this shooting took place, so that ties him directly into the crimes.:smoke:

While you're at it, why don't you blame Celine Dion since she's in Vegas now? Granted, her show doesn't start until tonight, but I'm sure she's been there for a few days already. Plus, she's Canadian.

I don't think being Canadian has a thing to do aboot it.

But if she was in Vegas......

Forum List

Back