Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

You are all loons. You argue the rule of law when it meets your partisan values. Deficit....Deficit....Deficit.....and when a wealthy rancher steals over a million dollars from the tax payer, he is a hero. H Y P O C R I T E S
what is your position on illegal immigration?

I wonder what his position is on any of these blatant violations of the rule of law. No, they do not care about the rule of law. They only care when a perceived right winger with cowboy hat violated some myopic law that makes little to no sense.

1. Convicted felon and Chicago real estate developer Tony Rezko’s purchase of land adjacent to Obama's house in Hyde Park, Ill. In 2006, Rezko sold a 10 foot strip of his property to Obama for $104,500, rendering the remainder of Rezko’s $625,000 investment too small to be developed and, for all intents and purposes, worthless.

2. Widespread voter fraud including voter intimidation, ballot stuffing, falsified documents, and threats of violence against Hillary Clinton supporters committed by the Obama campaign and ACORN during the 2008 Democrat primary election.

3. Protecting union interests over those of GM and Chrysler bond holders during bankruptcy proceedings, forcing investors to accept millions of dollars in losses in direct violation of bankruptcy laws, money to which they were legally entitled.

4. Preferential treatment given to minority and women owned car dealerships by Obama administration officials as part of the auto industry bailout program and the forced closing of a disproportionate number of rural dealerships located in areas that did not vote for Obama.

5. Purchase of Congressional support for the passage of Obama’s healthcare bill including the “Cornhusker Kickback”, “Louisiana Purchase” and having the Department of Interior increase water allocations to the Central Valley of California to secure the votes of Democrat Reps. Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa.

6. Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans.

7. Directing the EPA to unilaterally set carbon emission standards, thus bypassing Congress which opposes Obama’s energy reform bill. For more information see my CFP article Forget Cap and Trade: EPA Regulation of CO2 Emissions Will Begin in 10 Months.

8. Obama’s policy of intentionally not securing our nation’s borders, in opposition to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution which calls for the President to protect states from foreign invasion, in an attempt to blackmail Republican support for comprehensive immigration reform. In essence, Obama is holding border states and residents politically hostage during a time they are being overrun by a narco-paramilitary invasion.

9. Department of Justice purposefully allowing some states to continue their disenfranchisement of military personnel serving overseas in direct opposition to the 2009 Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, which was established in response to the more than 17,000 military votes that were not counted in the 2008 election because ballots had arrived after the deadline.

10. Fast And Furious Scam, The Administrations cover-up of guns sales to Mexican drug lords that lead to the death of an American citizen Brian Terry. The House voted to hold Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. for contempt of Congress due to the cover up and refusal to release documents by the Obama administration and Holders office.

Congress Unconscionably Silent on Obama's Constitutional Crimes - Reason.com

I wonder if any of these bloviated hypocrites who are all concerned about the rule of law had anything to say about the Harvey Whittemore case.

No?

Thought not.

Don't you love it when I point out their hypocrisy. Especially when they don't address any of the violations Of the "rule of law" by one of their pieces of democratic shit?

Update: Harvey Whittemore gets 2 years in prison; appeal promised | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

Calling the case “an incredibly criminal, intentional act,” a federal judge on Monday sentenced fallen Nevada power broker Harvey Whittemore to two years in prison and fined the former multimillionaire $100,000 for using family and employees to make illegal campaign contributions to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did Harry Reid protect ACORN from investigation?

There is little doubt that ACORN is used by the Democrat party to fabricate voters and register illegal aliens in order to benefit their politicians. What’s more, there is little doubt that ACORN efforts benefited Reid’s campaigns.

The Las Vegas Review Journal reported that the Las Vegas office of ACORN has been engaged in massive fraud. At least 48% of the registrations turned in by ACORN are fraudulent.

Indeed, it was so obvious that the ACORN Las Vegas office was raided by authorities. They found that 59 inmates from a work-release program at a nearby prison were employed by ACORN and found numerous irregularities. Its field director, Christopher Edwards, pled guilty to two gross misdemeanor counts of conspiracy.

Despite these findings, when the US Senate voted 83-7 to block ACORN from bidding for additional federal grant money, Reid refused to hold a hearing on ACORN’s activities. Even after the scandal broke revealing that ACORN was assisting an underage prostitution operation, Reid claimed such an investigation of ACORN by Congress might distract attention from more important issues. (6)

Another publication reported that Reid wrote Senator Vitter to inform him that his call for an ACORN investigation was driven by his political bias!

In his letter to Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), the majority leader said he would rather not “ask our committees or this Congress to do anything that would detract from efforts” to address bigger priorities, including healthcare reform and economic recovery. He also expressed his concern that Vitter’s “interest in this matter is driven, at least in part, by partisan political views.” (7)

Airing Harry Reid's Dirty Laundry

Hey, stupid morons on the left!!

CR_so_fuck_you.gif

Yeah. Just to reiterate.

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is to assure that citizens can be armed and thus prepared for the time when they decide that the government has become tyrannical and the citizens need to take action against the tyrants, right?

I mean, it's not about hunting and skeet shooting, right? Not really...

The couple who killed the cops were at the Bundy ranch. So I guess Harry was right again, dingbat dupes...

That is a rumor somebody started.

Nobody has any proof of it.

So I guess the interview of Jerad Miller AT the Bundy ranch that's been on the air a million times was staged,

like the moon landing? You people have lost your grip on reality.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=4LV3rwdEN80]Video of Jerad Miller Speaking at Cliven Bundy Ranch - Las Vegas Revolutionary Shooter - YouTube[/ame]

The couple who killed the cops were at the Bundy ranch. So I guess Harry was right again, dingbat dupes...

So I guess the interview of Jerad Miller AT the Bundy ranch that's been on the air a million times was staged,

I never saw it. Post a link bud.

BTW, did they have a sign somewhere behind this creep that said "Bundy Ranch" too?

From what I could see, the Bundy family had no control over who showed up at their ranch. Do you assume they did?

Last edited:
Harry Reid is a fucking idiot and a disgrace to the Senate.
Bundy is a pathological liar and moocher off of the taxpayers.
Bundy's lies put a lot of well intentioned people's lives at risk with his lies.
And the government far over reacted as a result of it.

So, since Obama has been the biggest fuck up of a President in modern history, that must make all POTUS equally fucked up.

-Geaux
No. This is what makes Bush and the GOP so fucked up:

colin-powell-un.jpg

Iraq and Weapons of Mass Destruction
Too bad he & Condi agreed to be paraded before the public to fan the flames for war w/ sexed-up intel. One would think that Repub-voters would stop w/ rhat charade given what was found out? :dunno:

002hcx.jpg

BTW, did they have a sign somewhere behind this creep that said "Bundy Ranch" too?

From what I could see, the Bundy family had no control over who showed up at their ranch. Do you assume they did?

No control? Since Bundy used an armed gang of rightwing extremists to prevent the federal government from enforcing the law,

I'd say they had plenty of control.

No control? Since Bundy used an armed gang of rightwing extremists to prevent the federal government from enforcing the law,

I'd say they had plenty of control.

Bundy surely encouraged and manipulated them into coming there but he has no control over them. He used their weak to no due diligence skills to his advantage.
They thought he was telling the truth when he said his family had been on that land since the 1800s.
They had no idea they moved there in 1954 and Bundy is a liar.
Bundy is not and has never been a states rights patriot, he is a bald faced liar and thief.

Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'
Amen, Harry! Domestic scum attracks domestic scum! They banded together to support a welfare rancher who refused to pay his grazing fees after freeloading off government lands for 20 years while everyone else had to pay their fees and taxes. A bunch of deranged psychos waving their don't tread on me flags.

Gee, Reid was right on every count! No wonder the DittoTards have been programed to hate him.

Well, turns out Harry Reid was SPOT ON, as 2 Bundy supporters killed 3 people including themselves on Sunday.

What do you know it, Reids a prophet?

Say Mr. Klansman, weren't these two actually kicked out of the Bundy ranch?

Why yes, yes they were.

Try burning your cross elsewhere, this one didn't flame up.....

At this point, I don't think it's been confirmed that they were kicked off the Bundy ranch. So, far it's just Bundy's son's claim that they were asked to leave. Another question that needs to be answered is how long were they there before they left. A day? A week? A month? And were other's asked to leave at the same time, or was it just them. What I mean is were they really asked to leave because of their beliefs, or were a whole lot of people asked to leave after the immediate stand off was over?

Well, turns out Harry Reid was SPOT ON, as 2 Bundy supporters killed 3 people including themselves on Sunday.

What do you know it, Reids a prophet?

Say Mr. Klansman, weren't these two actually kicked out of the Bundy ranch?

Why yes, yes they were.

Try burning your cross elsewhere, this one didn't flame up.....

At this point, I don't think it's been confirmed that they were kicked off the Bundy ranch. So, far it's just Bundy's son's claim that they were asked to leave. Another question that needs to be answered is how long were they there before they left. A day? A week? A month? And were other's asked to leave at the same time, or was it just them. What I mean is were they really asked to leave because of their beliefs, or were a whole lot of people asked to leave after the immediate stand off was over?
Give it up. This is even lamer than your defense of Bergdahl.

At this point, I don't think it's been confirmed that they were kicked off the Bundy ranch.

You don't think at all.

You recite hate memes from the hate sites. Your only goal is to slander the enemies of the party.

So, far it's just Bundy's son's claim that they were asked to leave. Another question that needs to be answered is how long were they there before they left. A day? A week? A month? And were other's asked to leave at the same time, or was it just them. What I mean is were they really asked to leave because of their beliefs, or were a whole lot of people asked to leave after the immediate stand off was over?

They were asked to leave the day they showed up. The reason they were kicked out is that they were felons and did not have the right to have guns.

Correction: The Tea party has been the most hate and fear fueled knee-jerk reaction in American politics since desegregation. Telling people to be very, very afraid all the time is bound to push some people over the edge.

See there's a problem. I think you are mistaken and it's the NRA's fault.

-Geaux
Everyone who, day in and day out, spread phantom fear to sow discontent share some of the blame. A lot of false information and scaremongering pushed these unbalanced people over the edge, take responsibility for your deadly political weapons as well.

The problem here (aside from the spreading of fear, etc) is that the people who PREACH personal responsibility never TAKE personal responsibility for their own actions when they stir the pot and get people all worked up over all those scary phantoms and hobgoblins they trot out. I mean, look at Bill O'Reilly's years-long media diatribe campaign against Dr. Tiller. When Dr. Tiller was murdered, in church as I recall, O'Reilly wouldn't even entertain the notion that he was marginally culpable. He just dismissed the notion as if it was not at all possible that a man who broadcasts to millions might just be influencing some lunatic to take action. Yet, O'Reilly would have us believe that he's an influential force for good? How does that work exactly that you can be influential with people who are sane and well adjusted, but you can't be influencing people who are mentally unbalanced? Logic has never been O'Reilly's strong suit.

It might not be a good idea for low information lefties to bring up domestic terrorism since the current A.G. arranged for the release of 16 FALN terrorists who were doing time in NY prisons in 1999. They were convicted of setting over 120 bombs in the US and were apparently released through the efforts of Eric Holder so that Hillary would get the support of NY liberals and left wing extremists for her senate run.

Forum List

Back