What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter Camp

OP
Potterhead2021

Potterhead2021

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've been busy as heck today, but I'll go ahead and get back to this thread as soon as I can I promise. :)

OP
Potterhead2021

Potterhead2021

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'll be right here guys it just seems like everything and anything is being thrown at me today and replies are coming in like crazy and I'm pretty stressed out right now. I don't think that anybody's really doing the classes, so I'll just be posting fun stuff soon and at least that will be a little less stress for me tonight.

OP
Potterhead2021

Potterhead2021

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay, first I'll go ahead and post my videos and then get caught up with everybody else's. (This is ending tomorrow btw because I have other things going on.)

Get ready for a magical hippogriff and boat ride. :D (Sorry a clip was the best I could do for the first one.)

Also, here's A Very Potter Senior Year (and I think you know the drill by now of how to get the complete version. :) )

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Okay, first I'll go ahead and post my videos and then get caught up with everybody else's. (This is ending tomorrow btw because I have other things going on.)

Get ready for a magical hippogriff and boat ride. :D (Sorry a clip was the best I could do for the first one.)

Also, here's A Very Potter Senior Year (and I think you know the drill by now of how to get the complete version. :) )

OP
Potterhead2021

Potterhead2021

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Daniel was brilliant in this skit.

So was Bill. His Snape impression was on point! :auiqs.jpg:

Cool song! :cool:

Daniel: All we have to do now is kill the snake! Just kill the snake!

Me: *Apparates* Just kill the fuckin bastard already I fuckin hate snakes!

Director: Hold it! Who let her on the set?

Me: *Gasps and hides under invisibility cloak and grabs shotgun to blow the snake's off* Surprise Mother Fucker!!! (I can't get this off of bold print now for some reason. :/ I apologize for language but I seriously do hate snakes LMFAO!!!)

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Btw, this always manages to tear me up.

5e250v.jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List