Harris visits Guatemala and the left and the msm face a conundrum .

Did she visit to make sure the large multinational corporations that control that country continue to do so?
I am not sure what she is down there for.
Don't be disingenuous. You know exactly why she is there--to give away more US tax dollars. And YOU voted for it. Own it.

Disingenuous? I can say that about you when you post nothing to prove that.
And that is the kind of ignorant reply that I would expect from a democrat that is trying to deflect responsibility for voting for a demented old fool and an incompetent lying fraud.

Did she visit to make sure the large multinational corporations that control that country continue to do so?
Don't be disingenuous. You know exactly why she is there--to give away more US tax dollars. And YOU voted for it. Own it.

In her own words she is there for a fact finding mission.
And you believe that lying whore.

Considering the reception Kameltoe got, I'm surprised she didn't push to punish those brown "white supremacists"....

kamala-guatemala-001.jpg
kamala-guatemala-002.jpg

VP Harris doubles down, urges migrants to stay put, as 'Squad' and progressives denounce the policy
DEMS BREAK OVER BORDER

VP Harris doubles down, urges migrants to stay put, as 'Squad' and progressives denounce the policy

Harris doubles down on telling migrants not to trek to US amid 'Squad' criticism ...... AOC said Harris' comments were 'disappointing'​

"The President and Vice President have been clear in dissuading people from making the dangerous and treacherous journey to the U.S./Mexico border," Harris chief spokesperson Symone Sanders said in a statement. "We encourage those who do want to come to the U.S. to do so legally and seek legal immigration options in their home countries. The Vice President is committed to addressing the root causes of migration, which also addresses why migrants are coming to our border."

The statement came after Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., denounced Harris' "do not come" comment on Monday. Harris in the same comments also said she believes that if people come to the U.S. border then they "will be turned away."

"This is disappointing to see," Ocasio-Cortez said. "First, seeking asylum at any US border is a 100% legal method of arrival."

The Squad need to 'take a chill pill'. Harris is in front of the cameras and knows everyone is watching, so she is saying what she has to. It's like Myorkas repeating daily, "The border is closed" as a dozen illegals traverse the river to enter the country illegally in the background.

:p

Did I say that?

What facts are Kameltoe going to find in Guatemala that we don't already know?
Gangs run the country, their Gov't is corrupt and many only make $2 a day.
Yet they are prepared to pump $4 Billion of taxpayer money into this cesspool to attempt to improve conditions....right....
And her solution is to tell the people not to come to the U.S..
It's a Monty Python skit!!

Did I say that?
Sorry, I should have ended that sentence with a question mark.

What facts are Kameltoe going to find in Guatemala that we don't already know?
Gangs run the country, their Gov't is corrupt and many only make $2 a day.
Yet they are prepared to pump $4 Billion of taxpayer money into this cesspool to attempt to improve conditions....right....
And her solution is to tell the people not to come to the U.S..
It's a Monty Python skit!!
And of course she is going to give them a boatload of more taxpayer cash.

The Head of the USBP gave a live interview this morning in which he stated:

- An average of 1,100 illegals are crossing into the US per day THAT THEY ARE CATCHING

- The number of known / documents sexual predators / criminals is up 1400% from 2020...and THAT IS JUSTTHE NUMBER OF ILLEGALS THEY ARE CATCHING CROSSING INTO THE US ILLEGALLY

- They have caught illegals from 75 separate nations all over the world illegally crossing into the US...TO INCLUDE TERRORISTS ON THE FBI'S TOP TERRORIST LIST

DEMOCRAT Politicians have smuggled photos out of Biden's Illegal Immigrant detention facilities showing the grossly inhumane conditions in which his administration has placed unaccompanied children:
- As many as 70 - 100 children packed into Biden Kiddie cages designed to hold only 40
- Children having to take shifts sleeping n the floor
- Lack of useable water, not enough food
- 30 - 40% of illegal children have COVID-19
- 80% of all these kids have been physically / sexually abused by Cartels / Coyotes
- These kids have reportedly been loaded up on busses, kept on these busses for as long as 3 days, waiting for their determined destination, and then TRAFFICKED BY THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION to communities in states al lover the US without the local / state agencies being warned / notified the kids are coming

....and that is not counting all the couples and adult illegals being released into the US without any court date, not even an attempt to provide the theatrical appearance this administration is trying to ensure these illegals will legally go through a process to determine if they can legally stay...

ALL OF THIS going on, a disaster resulting from Biden failed Open Border policies, and this bitch LAUGHS and makes light of it all when asked about the southern border.:

Reporter: "You've never been to the border."

Harris: "Well, I have never been to Europe." (laughs)

Umm....she has not been named President Biden's Border Czar, tasked with addressing / ending some non-existent Crisis in Europe! She has been named Biden's Border Czar tasked with addressing / ending the on-going Border DISASTER and complete invasion going on where Biden has ceded our sovereignty to drug / human / child trafficking Mexican Drug Cartels and coyotes.

Harris added:
'I don't get your point. I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

This is either an admission that she is a completely stupid bitch, that she does not understand how someone put in charge of the border can not do their job unless they understand the problem, who has not seen for themselves how bad the problem is....or she continues to put on the worst politically theatrical performance of any VP in US history.

She is on the record for completely supporting an open border policy where everyone who makes it across the border is allowed to stay, so my guess is the latter...or both.

Here's the deal: The Biden administration intends to punish US corporations and people who produce the goods and services that we depend on with confiscatory tax rates and turn that money over to Central America drug cartels and crooked governments in an extortion scam that promises to reduce the number of illegal aliens at the borders. Sounds like a plan that only the left wing media could love.

Here's the deal: The Biden administration intends to punish US corporations and people who produce the goods and services that we depend on with confiscatory tax rates and turn that money over to Central America drug cartels and crooked governments in an extortion scam that promises to reduce the number of illegal aliens at the borders. Sounds like a plan that only the left wing media could love.

Except it doesn't work!
Lie down with dogs, get fleas.

Harris visited Guatemala today and told the people not to come ! in doing so the left and their msm allies face a problem ...clearly according to the left not wanting people illegally crossing our borders is racism ! weve heard them shout that for years ! now not only do we have a leftist VP saying not to come said leftist is a woman of color to boot ! so the left cant call her a racist because criticizing a leftist who happens to be a person of color is racist too ! so it seems that Harris is a racist for telling brown people not to come but calling her a racist is racist too ! the left has once again painted themselves into a corner ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/07/joe-biden-live-updates/

This bitch is simply NOT ready for Prime Time.

Forum List

Back