Harris County TX Has The Longest Ballot In The Nation

I lived in Houston. They have quite a few mentally slow people there. Too many IAs. That could be the problem.

Now watch the dems blame republicans for the long, slow moving lines on Tuesday. Anything to claim voter suppression.

Your thoughts?
Well its a republican rat hole, isn't it. Nothing to do with the dems.
------------------------------------

The office of the elections administrator says it's taking most people who come prepared about seven to 10 minutes to cast their votes.

Also, if you didn't vote in May, this will be your first time using the new voting machines. It's a paper ballot system, and since there are so many selections, it will take two pages that you have to feed in one by one.

Last edited:
I lived in Houston. They have quite a few mentally slow people there. Too many IAs. That could be the problem.
I think it has more to do with drugs... I grew up in Harris County so long ago that people who did drugs were not to be associated with. It's no longer like that.

Well its a republican rat hole, isn't it. Nothing to do with the dems.
------------------------------------

The office of the elections administrator says it's taking most people who come prepared about seven to 10 minutes to cast their votes.

Also, if you didn't vote in May, this will be your first time using the new voting machines. It's a paper ballot system, and since there are so many selections, it will take two pages that you have to feed in one by one.

Actually no, Houston and Harris County are ran by commiecrats. I live in another county and this was the first time they used the new machines. Our ballots were much shorter and it took almost twice as long to learn the new machines and vote.

And now DOJ is going to send poll watchers to Harris county. Wonder what they'll be looking for in a country ran by commiecrats?

Well it appears Harris county is the xiden of elections. Never underestimate their ability to F things up. One polling location, no one had a key to let poll workers in, it opened 4.5 hours late. 15-20 locations ran out of paper so the ballots couldn't be printed, most were in conservative areas.

Now as expected, it's all going to court. And even that is screwed up, a district judge ordered an extend hour for voting, then the TX supreme court said all ballots cast between 7-8 PM are to be set aside and not counted tonight. Some took it that they wouldn't be counted at all and poll workers sent people home that got in line between 7-8 PM.

I'll update the saga of Harris county as things develop.

Forum List

Back